5 Missing Children Found in Shed; Man...

5 Missing Children Found in Shed; Man Arrested

There are 28 comments on the Fox2Now story from Aug 19, 2010, titled 5 Missing Children Found in Shed; Man Arrested. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Authorities have arrested a Lorain man after police find five children reported missing by their families in a shed in the man's backyard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fat tiger

Trafford, PA

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Charged with obstructing justice and resisting arrest. How about
KIDNAPPING!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!
loviliness

New York, NY

#3 Aug 19, 2010
SO SAD!!!!!!!!
Mommy of 3

Montgomery, AL

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Hope the children are ok, and unharmed
Kwin

Springdale, AR

#5 Aug 19, 2010
The most interesting thing about this article is that the kids imprisoned in this monster's shed is completely bypassed and we're lead to believe that the crime here is that he resisted arrest and defied the cops.
"This guy down the street has all these kids in the shed, and when the cops came to ask him about it... Can you believe it!... He tried to run away and wouldn't talk to the police. My gosh, the gall of some people."

Way to go Mr. Reporter. Hit the nail on the head with this one.
sks

Kansas City, MO

#6 Aug 19, 2010
at the very least, felonious restraint. that one should be easy to pin on him. it does bother me that only 5 of the 10 were reported missing. also, a 17 year old? i can't believe they weren't trying to get everyone out of there.

“regular or double stuffed?”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 19, 2010
How about THANK GOD they're alive?! If a man is capable of kidnapping, he is capable of more sinister things to come. Ughhh. That gives me shivers.
tttan518

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 19, 2010
Whatttt Just insaneee...
TJMemphis

United States

#9 Aug 19, 2010
His sick azz!!! Sick, sick, sick..
Realistically

Arvada, CO

#10 Aug 19, 2010
Are we forgetting the police beatings being shown on TV lately and the lying stories the cops come up with to explain why force was necessary? The only obvious truth in this story is that some guy was drinking and he pissed off the cops.

So..., wait a minute!!! How long were the kids missing? Only five of them were reported missing? What kind of a horse manure story is this!?!?!

Did they stay out too late and then hide in this guys shed when they saw the cops coming? Meanwhile this guy is drinking in his own home and gets harassed about other people's children trespassing on his property and hiding in his shed without him even knowing they were there? Sounds more likely then him being able to forcibly abduct that many children at once and shove them into a shed without any running away; especially at the ages of the children.
Realistically

Arvada, CO

#11 Aug 19, 2010
"P i s s ed off the cops" should have been in the above post. It was censored.
Corbomite Maneuver

Littleton, CO

#12 Aug 19, 2010
fat tiger wrote:
Charged with obstructing justice and resisting arrest. How about
KIDNAPPING!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!
Thats just for starters, will take a while to sort out kidnapping.
freethought

Denver, CO

#13 Aug 19, 2010
oreos7580 wrote:
How about THANK GOD they're alive?! If a man is capable of kidnapping, he is capable of more sinister things to come. Ughhh. That gives me shivers.
Thanking god? Where was "he" when the kids were approached?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 19, 2010
Where's the rest of this story?

I don't believe there is any rehabilitating child abusers/molesters. The toughest punishments should be doled out to these types.
lessons

Memphis, TN

#15 Aug 19, 2010
freethought wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanking god? Where was "he" when the kids were approached?
He was there, it was sin that caused such a corrupt world. That is why we all need him to help us through this sinful world...
PS read the Bible. You will know a better understanding of who he is. Remember he sent his son to earth to suffer and die so that we may know him and accept him. The price for your sins was paid- but yet you chose to reject him and therefore you will be-seperated from him . I challenge you to get educated on God and his purpose for creation. Maybe through your studies you will receive him and know peace- even in the storms.
CheckFacts

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Aug 19, 2010
Perhaps judging the story from one news-source isn't the best thing: apparently some of the kids in the shed were the guy's own children & a niece--who spoke with officers and said the man hadn't done anything wrong, many were habitual run-aways and were also charged with unruly behavior by these same law enforcement officers, and the shed wasn't locked--the man merely closed the door to the shed when officers approached. Draw your own conclusions from there.
LAFFING MEXICAN

Loveland, CO

#17 Aug 19, 2010
it is funny how many of the idiots posting on here right away asume he kidnapped the kids. never was it stated he forced the kids into the shed. missing doesn't mean kidnapped. what a bunch of dumg a s sess
Momof 4

Kingsport, TN

#19 Aug 19, 2010
Does anyone know who these children were? Are any of them Amber Alerts?
scorpio

Florissant, MO

#20 Aug 19, 2010
He is one sick individual!!! I hope he pays for this, either way justice will be served.Thank GOD for protecting the children during this horrific incident. I am thankful the children were found alive.
wow

Denver, CO

#21 Aug 20, 2010
CheckFacts wrote:
Perhaps judging the story from one news-source isn't the best thing: apparently some of the kids in the shed were the guy's own children & a niece--who spoke with officers and said the man hadn't done anything wrong, many were habitual run-aways and were also charged with unruly behavior by these same law enforcement officers, and the shed wasn't locked--the man merely closed the door to the shed when officers approached. Draw your own conclusions from there.
Hmmm....truly wish the news would report everything.
Unreal

Jefferson City, MO

#22 Aug 20, 2010
King Kong wrote:
If the children were black id suggest checking the woodpile.
TWB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MOre layoffs at Deere Aug 31 Richie 1
News Chicago man pleads not guilty to sex abuse, chi... Aug 25 honiclin 1
News Eriksen Chevrolet donates car to stranded family (Apr '10) Aug 11 jason 42
help for the homeless Aug 11 jason 1
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul '15 MerrySM 87
News Big Island kidnapper told victims ''he would re... (Mar '10) Jul '15 haley_kugler 16
anyone seen strange military presence around e ... Jul '15 bacsoldier 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages