Illinois mother convicted in deaths of her 3 children finishes sent...

Full story: Fox2Now

A mother convicted of letting her three young children drown in a car that sank in a central Illinois lake has served her sentence.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2012
julie

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

I will never understand how someone can commit a triple homicide and get 4 years prison. No wonder people are committing horrible crimes all over this country because they know that nothing will happen to them. Sad.
Uh Oh

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

With every day that goes on, I think that Illinois is the most f*cked up and corrupt state in the union. Why the hell are we letting this piece of shyte out of jail? 7 years for murdering 3 innocent children? I must say I hope the Lord doesn't look kindly on that awful state.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

The crazy thing is that her boyfriend is still sitting behind bars and will be for the rest of his life but yet she, the mother of the children is now walking free. All I can say is that she knows the truth and if she really did drown those kids, may her nightmares haunt her day and night!
this town is corrupt

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

her aunt works in the states atrnys office. she worked there during the trial. IN THE OFFICE!!!
Reality

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

I attended the LaGrone and the Hamm trials, and there wasn't anything remotely corrupt about either. A jury was selected, a jury heard the case, a jury deliberated, and a jury pronounced a verdict.

The results might not appear fair, but both cases went through the system just like they're supposed to.

Light sentences don't have anything to do with people committing crimes. People kill other people, and they never think they'll be caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Moline Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moline People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••