Pence edges out Huckabee, Romney in c...

Pence edges out Huckabee, Romney in conservatives' straw poll for p...

There are 6 comments on the Fox4KC story from Sep 18, 2010, titled Pence edges out Huckabee, Romney in conservatives' straw poll for p.... In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Reporting from Washington - Indiana Rep. Mike Pence was the top choice for president among conservative activists who attended this weekend's Values Voter Summit in Washington, edging out a field of more well-known Republican figures in an early test of grass-roots support.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

Texan

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2010
NO ONE has the courage or backbone to do what would restore this country to its once greatness. What with all of the special interest groups everyone seems to concerned about not offending them. In order to support the leeches of society, we are a taxed to death nation. You don't work, you don't eat, plain and simple.
Let's not hurt the feelings of the illegals, oh God forbid. They break into our country and have the protected rights that law-abiding, taxpaying American citizens have. To hell we can't send'em home. Can't couldn't ever do anything. They are draining our systems. The stupid politicians just don't get it. They are nothing more than bags of hot toxic air.

Eliminate welfare, bring back the draft, NO MORE FREEBIES.

As for Mr. Gingrich, if anyone has a backbone, he does. It's the other bimbos in Washington that are spineless and I find SO terrible disgusting.
Fbho

Elko, NV

#2 Sep 18, 2010
Texan wrote:
NO ONE has the courage or backbone to do what would restore this country to its once greatness. What with all of the special interest groups everyone seems to concerned about not offending them. In order to support the leeches of society, we are a taxed to death nation. You don't work, you don't eat, plain and simple.
Let's not hurt the feelings of the illegals, oh God forbid. They break into our country and have the protected rights that law-abiding, taxpaying American citizens have. To hell we can't send'em home. Can't couldn't ever do anything. They are draining our systems. The stupid politicians just don't get it. They are nothing more than bags of hot toxic air.
Eliminate welfare, bring back the draft, NO MORE FREEBIES.
As for Mr. Gingrich, if anyone has a backbone, he does. It's the other bimbos in Washington that are spineless and I find SO terrible disgusting.
Here, Here! I concur!
irene

Ozark, MO

#3 Sep 18, 2010
I doubt if it is possible to "restore" the country.and as far as Gingrich, another politico from washington , he carried on with another woman , while Bill Clinton was being roasted over the fire of the washington rightous. and then Gringrich got divorced , and married the "other woman " and the 2 of them became politcol together.I think they started making films of Ronald Regans life , or something like that .and I said to myself ,,,Hello Mr. Gringgrich,,, we will see you in 2012, no doubt!!
HTS

Englewood, CO

#4 Oct 7, 2010
The field is wide open. I would vote for almost anyone over BHO. The stench of this administration will only get worse over the next two years.
irene

Ozark, MO

#5 Oct 7, 2010
where is Ross when we need him ,? what a shame hes getting too old now .hes the only one I know that has the BALLS!!
HTS

Englewood, CO

#6 Oct 7, 2010
I think an Edwards/Blago ticket in 2012 would aptly represent the democratic party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This town sucks Aug 21 Sos 4
News Chicago man pleads not guilty to sex abuse, chi... (Aug '15) Aug 14 Tatiana Hernandez 2
News New 8 On Your Side tool is online fix for your ... (Jun '10) Aug 3 Douglass 13
News Knox Co. man arrested after jumping on cars in ... (Jul '10) Jul 30 JaihouseSnitch 23
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul '16 Chaimpie 93
MOre layoffs at Deere (Aug '15) Jul '16 Thinker 4
News Silvis stabbing victim speaks (Mar '10) Jul '16 Exectec 24

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages