Sex toys for seniors

If you're looking forward to turning 65 so you can ride the CTA for free, just wait till you see what the Vermont Country Store has up its flannel nightie for you. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oh Riley

Aurora, IL

#1 Mar 8, 2009
So the truth comes out that the editors of this paper are members of that social-welfare special interest, AARP. Shocking!
Leave it to Beavers

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Mar 8, 2009
Seniors gotta get their rox off too people!!

Give the gift of orgasms, get a senior a cool sex-toy!
CBB

Chicago Heights, IL

#3 Mar 8, 2009
The reaction of his sons is so funny!
Ironman Carmichael

Sylmar, CA

#4 Mar 8, 2009
Seniors are entitled to all the sex they can get. You go, Grandma! More power to you, Gramps! It just sort of knocks the sex-for-procreation notion out of the box, which really is just as well.
Wisewoman

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 8, 2009
Don't join AARP. They have sold out to the pharmaceuticals as well as other special interests. Their publication is nothing but secret commercials. Don't trust their health info, it is about getting you to part with your money, not your health.
susanne

Evanston, IL

#6 Mar 8, 2009
Leave it to Beavers wrote:
Seniors gotta get their rox off too people!!
Give the gift of orgasms, get a senior a cool sex-toy!
hilarious!! they need to have more sex and less driving. keep the fossils off of the roads!
WCCH

Oswego, IL

#7 Mar 8, 2009
So, your parents and grandparents are having sex. Get over it. Where did you think you came from anyway, the stork?
Say what

Braidwood, IL

#8 Mar 8, 2009
All his has to do is to glue the "offending" pages together with a seal tab in his catalog, so that people really have to break down seal to read them. Problem solved.
fossils someday

Wheaton, IL

#9 Mar 8, 2009
susanne wrote:
<quoted text>hilarious!! they need to have more sex and less driving. keep the fossils off of the roads!
susanne, someday you will be a fossil too. we'll all be fossils.
Forest Parker

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2009
This piece is a Sunday editorial? Are you kidding me? Put it in the page 2-3 snark or features where it belongs.
Daphne3630

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Mar 8, 2009
Bless Vermont Country Stores heart! Why the heck not sex toys and aids for older folks. Life is hard enough without age robbing you of the stuff of life! Party on Grandma and Grandpa!!
Tattoo Rosie

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Mar 8, 2009
We actually get the catalog and it is NOT lewd - barely noticed the listing. I say, more power to them because we will all be old someday.
Russell

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Mar 8, 2009
I don't quite understand.

Those of us who happen to be gay are told that same-sex relationships are wrong because they do not lead to reproduction. If that is true, then shouldn't people stop having sex when they can no longer reproduce? And now they're encouraging seniors to have sex!!
Aaron

Elmwood Park, IL

#15 Mar 8, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh man! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Old people gettin' REALLY busy. Gotta love it!
twentysomething

Hinsdale, IL

#16 Mar 8, 2009
Ew!
Nate

Spring Lake, MI

#17 Mar 9, 2009
Read a great article at thebasictouch.com last week about seniors and sex over 60. it's funny how the senior community is generally left out of the conversation when it comes to sex...like our private parts suddenly fell off once we reached a certain age and sex is no longer important. I give credit to the store for recognizing a growing need and reality that sex is important to a lot of people right up until the day they die!
Sex Toys

Escondido, CA

#18 Mar 26, 2009
Great way to stay sexually active. Some people cant have sex anymore in there older ages, sex toys can fix that
http://www.sensualdirect.com/
Doctor

Memphis, TN

#20 Jan 8, 2010
I'm lost
TripleK

Allentown, PA

#21 Jan 9, 2010
Doctor wrote:
I'm lost
That's cause you have your head up your ass.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#22 Jan 9, 2010
Visiting nurses are better than sex toys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
March 2 police reports Wed Citizen 2
curious Mar 2 single 1
City jobs given to family members and friends? Feb 26 Thatsafact Jack 1
Tires Plus - STAY AWAY from these lying cons! (Sep '10) Feb 24 elfpro 15
Dec. 16 Police Reports Feb 17 Tesla 2
Married man looking to sext. Feb 10 boredtoday 5
New 8 On Your Side tool is online fix for your ... (Jun '10) Feb 5 mental health awa... 9
Moline Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moline People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:32PM
Moving Long to Tackle Can Solidify Bears' O-Line
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:44 AM
Chicago Bears exploring a Brandon Marshall trade
Yahoo! Sports 8:47 AM
Report: Chicago Bears trying to shop WR Brandon Marshall
Bleacher Report11:10 AM
Broncos' Brandon Marshall Poses as Bears WR Amid Trade Rumors