Sullivan man sentenced in shaking dea...

Sullivan man sentenced in shaking death of 11-week-old daughter

There are 4 comments on the Fox2Now story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Sullivan man sentenced in shaking death of 11-week-old daughter. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

A Moultrie County judge has sentenced a Sullivan man to nine years in prison for the shaking death of his 11-week-old daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

nunnyo

Granite City, IL

#1 Apr 1, 2010
this man makes me sick. i hope he gets his shaking in prison. worthless piece of flesh.
Silly Person

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2010
They should have sentenced him to being shaken to death.
sickofidiots

Murphysboro, IL

#3 Apr 2, 2010
What a worthless piece of sh*t!!!! I also agree with nunnyo nast man makes me sick! Hope the mother of the child is alright but needs to learn he wasn't the person to leave the child around and this would've possibly been prevented!
connie

Mattoon, IL

#4 May 1, 2012
Put him to death and punish the mother too. If she really loved her baby why did she leave it with a killer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News June 4 police reports Jun 18 shame on yoo 3
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun 2 Musikologist 23
News Iowa soldier, Sgt. LeRoy O. Webster, dies in Iraq (Aug '10) Apr '16 Nly 22
News Brunei's sultan divorces Malaysian wife of 5 years (Jun '10) Apr '16 Puteri Kelip-kelip 66
News Dead body found on DeKalb's far east side (Sep '09) Apr '16 Me in Cali 34
Dekalb Dental Group may be robbing you (Mar '07) Apr '16 Twinkle wife 164
Adios Schimmel no longer basketball coach at Mo... Mar '16 One can hope 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages