Burlington man accused of fatal shoot...

Burlington man accused of fatal shooting of woman during party ...

There are 25 comments on the WHOtv story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Burlington man accused of fatal shooting of woman during party .... In it, WHOtv reports that:

A Burlington man has been charged in connection with the shooting death of a woman at a weekend party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
family

West Des Moines, IA

#21 Jul 27, 2010
You know he didnt mean to do it i no he still killed her but just imagin if you were on jesse's side he didnt mean to do it. I know he would never even hurt a fly and the only reason he got that gun is that even before people broke into his house and threaten to kill him and that he was getting shot at his own home that is the only reason he grabbed that gun act like you were jesse would you grab a gun after all that stuff happened to you and the cops didnt do nothing about it what do you think would happen if he didnt grab that gun his roomate would of been dead and possibly jesse to all im saying is everybody should get a second chance.
guns dont kill people

Des Moines, IA

#22 Jul 28, 2010
Stupid, idiotic, stark raving mad people with guns kill people. Seriously, who in their life has heard of someone grabbing a gun during any kind of a dispute and it having a happy ending. I for one am tired of the excuses and people claiming it was an accident. If you're too retarded to understand that you're holding a lethal weapon in your hand then you deserve to spend the rest of your life in prison. As a matter of fact I'm in favor of bringing back the death penalty.

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City

#23 Sep 29, 2010
guns dont kill people wrote:
Stupid, idiotic, stark raving mad people with guns kill people. Seriously, who in their life has heard of someone grabbing a gun during any kind of a dispute and it having a happy ending. I for one am tired of the excuses and people claiming it was an accident. If you're too retarded to understand that you're holding a lethal weapon in your hand then you deserve to spend the rest of your life in prison. As a matter of fact I'm in favor of bringing back the death penalty.
AMEN. I realize that this homicide was unintentional, however dumb shit like this lends fuel to the anti-gun fires. As a responsibile legal gun owner I hate it when things like this happen. My prayers are with the family of the girl who was killed.
wow

United States

#24 Mar 17, 2012
All this is crazy yea it was an accident but what the fuck was he doing wit a loaded shotgun n a middle of a party trying to break up a fight,ur bro so kind hearted then y was he firing rounds into the ceiling??? He was messed up had been drinking allnight god knws what else??? We knw wha y'all do and what kinda business y'all in! All in all R.I.P MERCEDES ALL I'M SAYING IS ACCIDENTS HAPPEN BUT THEY CAN ALSO BE PREVENTED YA DIGG
Ani yodat

Apache Junction, AZ

#25 Mar 18, 2012
AMAZED wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you sound just as ghetto and dangerous as your brother is. sad that this is how the world turned out but i understand its not your fault its how you were raised you are a product of your environment, and if your brother was so kind and innocent why did he have a gun and why was it loaded???? doesnt make sence does it maybe you should go back to school and get an education or learn how to speak english without cursing every 3 words so you wont end up like your brother.
Very well said!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News June 4 police reports Jun 18 shame on yoo 3
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun 2 Musikologist 23
News Iowa soldier, Sgt. LeRoy O. Webster, dies in Iraq (Aug '10) Apr '16 Nly 22
News Brunei's sultan divorces Malaysian wife of 5 years (Jun '10) Apr '16 Puteri Kelip-kelip 66
News Dead body found on DeKalb's far east side (Sep '09) Apr '16 Me in Cali 34
Dekalb Dental Group may be robbing you (Mar '07) Apr '16 Twinkle wife 164
Adios Schimmel no longer basketball coach at Mo... Mar '16 One can hope 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages