Iowa City leaders say they will discu...

Iowa City leaders say they will discuss becoming sanctuary city for illegal immigrants

There are 2 comments on the WQAD story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Iowa City leaders say they will discuss becoming sanctuary city for illegal immigrants. In it, WQAD reports that:

Members of the City Council in Iowa City say they're interested in discussing whether the city should become a sanctuary for illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#1 Oct 26, 2010
When will the madness Stop! We need to Protect these illegal immigrants! SO let make ICE do their JOB and DEPORT all these poor illegal immigrants back to whatever country they came FROM. CONFISCATE ALL their WORLDLY POSSESSIONS and Sale their Possessions at Public Auction and use the Money to Help Deport more of these poor illegal immigrants Back to their Homeland Broke. That way it will discourage their Homeland People not to come to United States without PROPER PAPERS.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#2 Oct 27, 2010
Everyone of these city council members who took an oath to support the constitution should be dragged out of their homes..along with the police cheif and hung from street lamps like Mussolini was....treasonous bastards all of them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How big is your woman's rack? (Sep '16) Oct '17 CuppsMatter 6
How do you go about finding a girl for a threes... Oct '17 Helpful 2
snitch in Moline Sep '17 fat tom 1
News NC man jailed for 3 days as probation violator ... (Feb '10) Sep '17 Uncle SamLee 2
i see that your are also married Sep '17 Anonymous 1
News Mercer School Board approves prayer before meet... (Feb '10) Aug '17 Todayishutup 83
News Man charged with aggravated sexual assault held... (May '17) Aug '17 Sad 4

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages