Missing family dog turns up nearly te...

Missing family dog turns up nearly ten miles from accident

There are 5 comments on the WQAD story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Missing family dog turns up nearly ten miles from accident. In it, WQAD reports that:

A beloved family dog who wandered from a deadly crash site more than a week ago, was found safe and sound nearly ten miles away, headed toward home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

Concerned

Aledo, IL

#1 Oct 5, 2010
It is wonderful!!! to see a happy ending!! for this dog and his family !!
Ariana Vasilevska

Skopje, Macedonia

#2 Oct 8, 2010
The story touched me deeply in my heart. So, i wish the doggie and those beautiful people all the best
Gabbie

Hammond, LA

#3 Oct 9, 2010
What a wonderful story. Congratulations go out to you guys and my prayers for a speedy recovery.
Btmama4

Weyburn, Canada

#4 Oct 9, 2010
That is the best news! Otis's love and strength will definately help speed their recoveries.
Elizabeth Jones-House

Scottsburg, IN

#5 Oct 9, 2010
God Bless Otis and his Humans!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This town sucks Aug 21 Sos 4
News Chicago man pleads not guilty to sex abuse, chi... (Aug '15) Aug 14 Tatiana Hernandez 2
News New 8 On Your Side tool is online fix for your ... (Jun '10) Aug 3 Douglass 13
News Knox Co. man arrested after jumping on cars in ... (Jul '10) Jul 30 JaihouseSnitch 23
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 93
MOre layoffs at Deere (Aug '15) Jul 26 Thinker 4
News Silvis stabbing victim speaks (Mar '10) Jul '16 Exectec 24

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages