Status update: Facebook says problem ...

Status update: Facebook says problem is resolved, offers no explana...

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 23, 2010, titled Status update: Facebook says problem is resolved, offers no explana.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A technical glitch blocked or slowed access to Facebook for several hours Thursday, unplugging many of the social-networking site's 500 million users from the constant flow of updates from their friends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

james

Barberton, OH

#1 Oct 6, 2010
who cares!!!!
TOO MUCH SIGNING IN

Lima, Peru

#2 Oct 6, 2010
I have been experiencing lots of problsms with Facebook lately. My account was disabled because I sent a message to the 476 members of my group BAJEMOS DE PESO JUNTO. As a creator and administrator of the gruop that is one of the privileges that comes with the "position"...¿or am I wrong? In my household we use the computer more than one person. It keeps asking all of us to authenticate our accounts by putting in our local phone number. More than one person share that number. Facebook keeps telling us that number is invalid, it is already beeing used by another account. It also keeps logging me offf my account over and over again. Help! I am in Lima, Peru.
MsKitty

Valdosta, GA

#3 Oct 7, 2010
TOO MUCH SIGNING IN wrote:
I have been experiencing lots of problsms with Facebook lately. My account was disabled because I sent a message to the 476 members of my group BAJEMOS DE PESO JUNTO. As a creator and administrator of the gruop that is one of the privileges that comes with the "position"...¿or am I wrong? In my household we use the computer more than one person. It keeps asking all of us to authenticate our accounts by putting in our local phone number. More than one person share that number. Facebook keeps telling us that number is invalid, it is already beeing used by another account. It also keeps logging me offf my account over and over again. Help! I am in Lima, Peru.
Facebook is a joke. It's ran by college kids who think they are the law, who do know nothing about it. You're better off making your group elsewhere online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How big is your woman's rack? (Sep '16) Oct '17 CuppsMatter 6
How do you go about finding a girl for a threes... Oct '17 Helpful 2
snitch in Moline Sep '17 fat tom 1
News NC man jailed for 3 days as probation violator ... (Feb '10) Sep '17 Uncle SamLee 2
i see that your are also married Sep '17 Anonymous 1
News Mercer School Board approves prayer before meet... (Feb '10) Aug '17 Todayishutup 83
News Man charged with aggravated sexual assault held... (May '17) Aug '17 Sad 4

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages