State trooper hurt in DUI crash

Full story: Chicago Tribune

An Orland Park man was charged with drunken driving and numerous traffic offenses early today after his pickup truck rear-ended a state police squad car stopped at a Will County intersection, sending the ...
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2007
sjm

Hickory Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2007

Sure hope this drunk jerkoff gets alot of jail time,But with these JUDGES now a days he will walk with a slap on the wrist, While the trooper is with alot of pain.
Harry From Above

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2007

Nothing good happens after midnight......
Soon to be x wife

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

This was my husband (soon to be ex-husband) that was in this accident! He is a jerf-off and is a complete drunk!!! This is his second DUI. He loves to drink and drive and you are right, the way the laws work people like him will get a slap on the wrist! I do hope he goes to jail for this. This was completely uncalled for and could have benn avoided if he would have listened to me in the beginning and got help for his drinking problem! He was an abusive drunk to my self and MY SON!!! That was one of the main reason's I LEFT HIM!!! I feel really bad for the officer and hope he gets screwed BIG TIME!!!
Soon to be x wife

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

sjm wrote:
Sure hope this drunk jerkoff gets alot of jail time,But with these JUDGES now a days he will walk with a slap on the wrist, While the trooper is with alot of pain.
This was my husband (soon to be ex-husband) that was in this accident! He is a jerf-off and is a complete drunk!!! This is his second DUI. He loves to drink and drive and you are right, the way the laws work people like him will get a slap on the wrist! I do hope he goes to jail for this. This was completely uncalled for and could have benn avoided if he would have listened to me in the beginning and got help for his drinking problem! He was an abusive drunk to my self and MY SON!!! That was one of the main reason's I LEFT HIM!!! I feel really bad for the officer and hope he gets screwed BIG TIME!!!
EASY NOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

Hit a police officer with a vehicle and recieve a slap on the wrist? I think the man should get ready for some jail time. I know someone who hit an officer accidentally (but not with a vehicle) and did 2 days. People think that he won't pay? I know that the felony charges he will face will put him in prison for awhile. Our laws for drinking and driving are strict when it comes to someone getting hurt. I also hope that the officer sues him. Ruin the rest of his life for being the idiot that he is.
Soon to be x wife

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

EASY NOW wrote:
Hit a police officer with a vehicle and recieve a slap on the wrist? I think the man should get ready for some jail time. I know someone who hit an officer accidentally (but not with a vehicle) and did 2 days. People think that he won't pay? I know that the felony charges he will face will put him in prison for awhile. Our laws for drinking and driving are strict when it comes to someone getting hurt. I also hope that the officer sues him. Ruin the rest of his life for being the idiot that he is.
I sure hope you are right on the jail time but I doubt it. The way the law is is sometimes backwards! He would drink and drive all the time and didn't care one bit if he hurt someone. That is one of the MAIN reasons I left him! Anyone know of any good cheap divorce lawyers? I would sure like to get my divorce from him before he gets jail time because he will run!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mokena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,371
Inside This Administration 1 hr Mr Sharky 3
President Obama addresses the American Legion 1 hr Mr Sharky 12
The Banksters are raking it in... 2 hr Neighbor 23
DOYLE on the ropes 4 hr casper 17
Mass Exodus from St. Damian 6 hr Really 20
Zettelmeier Bakery 7 hr Customer 1

Search the Mokena Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Mokena Jobs

•••