ps i love you (new mokena store)

ps i love you (new mokena store)

Posted in the Mokena Forum

Einial

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Has anyone been to the new addition to Pink Slip Boutique (on 18907 S. Wolf Rd.)? They've added a whole new side to the store that includes custom/handmade cards, stunning Christmas decorations, table displays, event decorations, centerpieces, ect. I know it just recently opened and since the other side of the business seems to be doing so well, why not! It will definitely attract all of the moms that take their daughters shopping. I was so impressed by how beautiful everything was. If you're looking for any type of gift for anyone (co-workers, in-laws, boss, neighbor, ect.) this is your one stop shop. They're always having sales, too- the prices are very reasonable. Let me know if you go and what you think about it!
danny

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Nov 26, 2011
how about a mcdonald's?
mpac

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 18, 2012
I find einial's post suspicious considering on yelp there is a poster w/her name spelled backwards posted the same date. Looks like someone working there is trying to lure people in with false reviews. A friend of mine has used ps i love you for invitations and they are unprofessonial. Monica and Debbie are very nice but can be difficult to reach and they are almost always late when giving proofs whether it be via email or by pick up. What they've done is great so far but she is worried about getting the finished product on time.
Resident

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2012
The village board doesn't like Mcdonalds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mokena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DUI Charges For Tinley Park Man, Reckless Drivi... (Aug '13) 1 hr Resident 4
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 1 hr You never learn 3,337
Cottonwood Trees 2 hr Cottonmouth 2
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 8 hr Milton 25
Why Liberals? 8 hr Astronaut Yellowh... 11
If you can read this, 13 hr Tiffany 2
A Bridge Too Far 15 hr Brimfire 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mokena Mortgages