“I'M GONNA SAY IT ANYWAY!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22 Oct 20, 2011
@CaHillbilly......... i almost thought you were serious, until i saw the pumpkinhead link....very sarcastic of you.....now, if you weren't being sarcastic, the pumpkinhead thing detracted from your reply.....so, were you or were you not uck-fay ing around?.....

i NEVER really felt unsafe there, even when i was getting rides from a triple murderer (i used to roll joints for him while he drove to san andreas) but i never uck-fayed around where i wasn't supposed to....none of the railroad kids messed with jesus-maria......off-limits...
Anne

Toulouse, France

#23 Nov 13, 2011
I used to live up on Hwy 4 near Bear Valley; I left ten years ago to live in France. Recently I've been thinking of returning to Calaveras, buying a cabin or a lot up there again, maybe even off of Jesu Maria road, since there is a house for sale there that I like. When I lived in Calaveras in the 1990s I was married and I didn't see any of what you describe. But I was also a different person then and probably didn't see because I didn't have to. The Calaveras house was just a 'getaway' from our busiy LA lives, if you know what I mean. Now I've changed. I'm a widow for the past ten years. And living in France, where they hate foreigners, and have exactly the same corruption as you described for Calaveras County, has taught me to look at things and people more carefully. In this part of France, no one goes to the police or the court or the govt institutions unless they are forced to, sort of like hospitals under the old Soviet communist regime, you only go there when you're already almost dead, otherwise avoid them at all costs. Cuz the govt institutions WILL do you in worse than your worst personal enemy.
Obviously, I need to second think about moving back to Calaveras if it's like France. In France people protect themselves from corruption by relying on their extended family's retaliatory potential. I don't have any extended family in France, or Calaveras, or anywhere in fact. I might need to be adopted. Can any local realtors be trusted to provide accurate info on a house and neighbors, for example people who have lived in this part of Calaveras for a long time?
I was thinking of having some dogs and sheep out on Jesu Maria; but not if it's just going to cause me problems. What do you think?
Calaveras county has a dirty little secret about their housing market that they don't want to talk about.
Cyrus Metzger

Oakland, CA

#24 Nov 30, 2011
Stay out of Calaveras, not because it is scary, but because we don't need any more City foke moving up here and ruining what we hold dear. If you do decide to move here, stay out of the affairs of locals and never travel in the woods alone. (that is something that should never be done anywhere but in Calaveras you will more than likely be shot)
Skyhawk

Honolulu, HI

#25 Dec 28, 2011
Same thing is going on in Hawaii County! WHEN will this corruption be confronted?

This is EXACTLY what contributes to the detriment of our great country, and law-abiding citizens are paying the price!
Anx

West Sacramento, CA

#26 Jan 10, 2012
Anne wrote:
I used to live up on Hwy 4 near Bear Valley; I left ten years ago to live in France. Recently I've been thinking of returning to Calaveras, buying a cabin or a lot up there again, maybe even off of Jesu Maria road, since there is a house for sale there that I like. When I lived in Calaveras in the 1990s I was married and I didn't see any of what you describe. But I was also a different person then and probably didn't see because I didn't have to. The Calaveras house was just a 'getaway' from our busiy LA lives, if you know what I mean. Now I've changed. I'm a widow for the past ten years. And living in France, where they hate foreigners, and have exactly the same corruption as you described for Calaveras County, has taught me to look at things and people more carefully. In this part of France, no one goes to the police or the court or the govt institutions unless they are forced to, sort of like hospitals under the old Soviet communist regime, you only go there when you're already almost dead, otherwise avoid them at all costs. Cuz the govt institutions WILL do you in worse than your worst personal enemy.
Obviously, I need to second think about moving back to Calaveras if it's like France. In France people protect themselves from corruption by relying on their extended family's retaliatory potential. I don't have any extended family in France, or Calaveras, or anywhere in fact. I might need to be adopted. Can any local realtors be trusted to provide accurate info on a house and neighbors, for example people who have lived in this part of Calaveras for a long time?
I was thinking of having some dogs and sheep out on Jesu Maria; but not if it's just going to cause me problems. What do you think?
Calaveras county has a dirty little secret about their housing market that they don't want to talk about.
Dear, Anne, please don't spread ridiculous misinformation about Soviet Union hospitals here. You know NOTHING about it. I had spent 25 years of my life in USSR. There was excellent hospital system and free, excellent--let me repeat this, excellent--as I can compare after 15 years in the US--free for all, medical system. Doctors were excellent, and hospitals were free--ambulances were free. Not only that, you could call the doctor to come to your home for any slightest aliment, which we all did :))) sometimes to slack off work and get a doctor's note. If you felt unwell you ALWAYS could have ambulance to come and take you to the hospital where you'd receive excellent care. People stayed in hospitals for months sometimes, receiving long rehabilitation. Nobody was released until the were fully recovered (unless they wished to leave). Unlike in the US, where sick people are thrown out on the street, with bleeding surgical would, alone (this happened to me), or people billed 10K for one emergency room visit where only CAT scan was done (happened to me), where people die without any medical care at all, die on the street, homeless. Where people go for years without any check up or care, as they do not have insurance. Do NOT SPREAD LIES HERE.
John Doe

San Andreas, CA

#27 Jan 10, 2012
Well this blog has just gotten out of control, the main reason for it is to point out that there was a chance that Steve Webber may have been shot. Just to not raise the red flag. Now its turning into a stayaway letter.

Valley springs is a great place to raise your children & retire, the local cops suck and the county is corrupt but what county is'nt.

I came here 17yrs ago+ ya it was hard to get to know people at first but everywhere is like here. This town is built on people that are relocating, everyone said gold creek would change the area but it didnt. All the people that live here were not here 45yrs ago, there might be 3-5 locally known families but thats it.

I do like valley springs , i would rather if people that want to make it stockton or sacramento stay in the area your at.
jimmy david

Portland, OR

#28 Jan 14, 2012
John Doe wrote:
Well this blog has just gotten out of control, the main reason for it is to point out that there was a chance that Steve Webber may have been shot. Just to not raise the red flag. Now its turning into a stayaway letter.
Valley springs is a great place to raise your children & retire, the local cops suck and the county is corrupt but what county is'nt.
I came here 17yrs ago+ ya it was hard to get to know people at first but everywhere is like here. This town is built on people that are relocating, everyone said gold creek would change the area but it didnt. All the people that live here were not here 45yrs ago, there might be 3-5 locally known families but thats it.
I do like valley springs , i would rather if people that want to make it stockton or sacramento stay in the area your at.
you are right
Anonymous

Melle, France

#29 Jan 15, 2012
jimmy david wrote:
<quoted text>you are right
With all the comments I've heard now about Calaveras, I'm sorry to think it is not a community any more like it was when I lived there-just a bunch of people that pay taxes to rich officials who tell them what to do and how to do it and beware if they don't. Like you say, Jimmy, like everywhere. Sad, because Calaveras used to seem so special.

Since: Aug 08

Haizman's brain Is calling.

#30 Feb 6, 2012
Alcyon wrote:
<quoted text>
Calaveras used to seem so special.
That's funny.
mike

Copperopolis, CA

#32 Jan 27, 2013
looking back on fifty years I have to admit the most evil person I ever met in my life was in angels camp. I had the misfortune of having to attend school there. I have to admit he scared the shit out of me. the place turns my stomach to this day. wonder if this is a recurring pattern?
agirl

Ukiah, CA

#33 Feb 10, 2013
I knew Stephen Weber. He was a good friend and I still miss him. He was like family and used to bring me donuts in the morning before I went to school.
This makes me very sad. I saw him just before he died and it was only a month later when I got the news. I remember him being stressed out about work but he didn't really talk about it with me. Calaveras has some evil and corrupt people in it and its too bad that someone like Stephen is no longer there making it a better community.
anonymous

Mountain Ranch, CA

#34 Mar 3, 2013
WOW! Thats alot of bull about my county. We have great people here that are always ready to help another. Take time to know your neighbors bet there good people. Satanic symbols? I dont think so. Check your facts.

Mnt Ranch represent!!!!
newcomer

Los Angeles, CA

#35 May 13, 2013
anonymous wrote:
WOW! Thats alot of bull about my county. We have great people here that are always ready to help another. Take time to know your neighbors bet there good people. Satanic symbols? I dont think so. Check your facts.
Mnt Ranch represent!!!!
I am thinking of moving to.Calveras. Wilseyville actually. These posts are just insane.though. Is there a problem with the mentally ill and/or addicts congregating there?
Anonymous

Mountain Ranch, CA

#36 Jun 19, 2013
The OP was/is a bit on the paranoid/schizo side. I like to say, if you're not a character when you move here, you will be one within a year.:)

Come on up, we don't bite, in spite of the comments here.
Anonymous

Mountain Ranch, CA

#37 Jun 19, 2013
anonymous wrote:
WOW! Thats alot of bull about my county. We have great people here that are always ready to help another. Take time to know your neighbors bet there good people. Satanic symbols? I dont think so. Check your facts.
Mnt Ranch represent!!!!
Thanks for stopping the BS. Mountain Ranch is a great place to live. But you already knew that!:)
Janine

Sonora, CA

#38 Jun 26, 2013
you mentioned the charles ing and the clarks. tell mewhere they killed by ing
maybe you could

Tuolumne, CA

#39 Jun 26, 2013
Janine wrote:
you mentioned the charles ing and the clarks. tell mewhere they killed by ing
Google it
Thomas

Roseville, CA

#40 Sep 11, 2013
i have physical and material evidence proving Commissioner Grant Barrett has dishonored the courts. Commissioner Grant Barrett has kidnapped my children, conspired with Marry Gray of Central Sierra Child Support agency and Cheri Nichol, to hide and conceal my children. They are attempting to extort $100,000 through intimidation by Color of Law. Numerous acts of Fraud have been committed on top of the felonies they've so boldly and publicly conspired. Before my last court hearing i was ushered out of the metal detector line by Sheriff Deputy Goodham whereas i was threatened, by no certain terms, my life, if i did but sit down, shut up and do exactly what Barrett told me. i wasn't afraid to die, after all, they can't hurt me any worse than what they already have. No prison, torture or even death can compare to the pain i've already endured. Give me Liberty or Give me Death!
Zomby Woof

Gardnerville, NV

#42 Feb 20, 2014
City people: always move to places where the locals are trying to keep you out. Locals know what's up. I lived in calaveras for most of my childhood and teenagerdom. My family built a house out on Jesus Maria (to code) and Steve was the inspector. I remember him being really nice. He gave me a bunch of NASA memorabilia that he got from his brother who works in aerospace. The more I hear about corrupt politicians and public servants, the less it ever surprises me. I just expect corruption on every level.
deedek3-gamma

Copperopolis, CA

#43 Sep 5, 2014
Tis is a most corrupt state, I had ever lived in... money hungry CALAVERAS COUNTY !!!!...money hungry criminals..!!!!...AND I had lived in this country for 50 yrs... yet never seen anything like this not even in my youth by the KGB regime....shocking!!! I fear for my only offspring's and FOR grandchildres lives!!!.... I am ashaimed to see this filth, iamashaimedtobealve....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mokelumne Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rust to Dust (May '12) Dec '14 Kurt Dunajski 4
Fatal DUI Investigation Oct '14 Kat 1
Rail Road Flat Store (Oct '08) Sep '14 RRF Greenhorn 69
Review: David Foyil Law Offices (Sep '08) Sep '14 mama 32
Amador County stabbing victim identified as 26-... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Candi 1
find a man in your town tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Wiley Butzen 1
Debate: Marijuana - Mokelumne Hill, CA (Sep '10) Aug '12 Jimmy David 6
Mokelumne Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mokelumne Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:06 pm PST