Our View: Remember the Holocaust

There are 58 comments on the Erie Times News story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Our View: Remember the Holocaust. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Fanny Gelernter's story of Nazi crimes against humanity is so powerful because she is alive to recount the horrors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fyi

Seattle, WA

#1 May 4, 2013
We have to remember it all the time
A K ike

Meadville, PA

#2 May 5, 2013
Every time I see Edgar and his team I see the ones that hitler should have got
boy

Creston, OH

#3 May 5, 2013
A K ike wrote:
he is an example of a non righteous jew and a non righteous human being. Jews like hime make life bad for all the good jews. God wiill be the judge.
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#4 May 5, 2013
boy wrote:
<quoted text>he is an example of a non righteous jew and a non righteous human being. Jews like hime make life bad for all the good jews. God wiill be the judge.
There is no 'good Jews'....
Most Jews are Greedy Rats.....
boy

Creston, OH

#5 May 5, 2013
The Great Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>There is no 'good Jews'....
Most Jews are Greedy Rats.....
that applies to people in general.. jews are just smarter and better at it.

“Out of the US back in France”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 May 7, 2013
Reading about the holocaust makes me extremely sad, angry, helpless and ashamed... I just can't help it.
Poolakia is the boss

UK

#7 May 7, 2013
Silverness wrote:
Reading about the holocaust makes me extremely sad, angry, helpless and ashamed... I just can't help it.
Do you feel the same way about polaks?

Location hidden

#8 May 7, 2013
Poolakia is the boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel the same way about polaks?
Meaning?
The Iron Dicktator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#9 May 7, 2013
Silverness wrote:
Jews killed Millions of Black People in past..

Location hidden

#10 May 8, 2013
The Iron Dicktator wrote:
<quoted text>Jews killed Millions of Black People in past..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_tfDcyODfUwXX
I am trying to understand why you posted that comment... Am I supposed to be less sympathetic to millions of people being exterminated because their ancestors centuries ago killed Africans?

Like you said, "in the past".... I do not hold grudges on a whole group of people based on what their ancestors did centuries ago, I am way too above that. Just like I do not hold the Germans responsible for the atrocities that Hitler and his supporters did.
Either way all human suffering makes me sad.
Flint Westwood

United States

#11 May 8, 2013
A K ike wrote:
Obviously you have never had the need to go to court & seek financial compensation.My Grandson at age 6 was attacked by a vicious dog. Local religiously correct lawyers were unwilling to take the case as it involved a local insurance company. The one who did dragged his feet for months& did nothing .
My daughter finally contacted Edgar who took the case & obtained a generous settlement on behalf of my grandson.
Before someone says Edgar probably took a huge criminal sum for payment ....it followed strict mandated guidelines . What was criminal is the health insurance company recovered the cost of my grandsons medical treatment right off the top of his settlement though they did nothing to assist in securing the judgement in my Grandsons favor.
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#12 May 8, 2013
We should remember the Holocaust, but also Polocaust, Romocaust and other genocides.

We should remeber that the Polish population because of the WWI was reduced by 12 mln in comparison with 1939, and the number of murdered citizens is still unknown!

We should also remember that Jews, Poles and other ethnic groups mainly Slavs were marked down to annihilation, slave labour. The first German concentration camp "Auschwitz I" was built in 1940 for Poles and there, there is the biggest Polish cemetery in the World! The camp enlarged. Only in 1942 the first Jews landed but in Auschwitz II - Birkenau.

WATCH:

Auschwitz - An Inconvenient Truth

Location hidden

#13 May 8, 2013
Martix wrote:
We should remember the Holocaust, but also Polocaust, Romocaust and other genocides.
We should remeber that the Polish population because of the WWI was reduced by 12 mln in comparison with 1939, and the number of murdered citizens is still unknown!
We should also remember that Jews, Poles and other ethnic groups mainly Slavs were marked down to annihilation, slave labour. The first German concentration camp "Auschwitz I" was built in 1940 for Poles and there, there is the biggest Polish cemetery in the World! The camp enlarged. Only in 1942 the first Jews landed but in Auschwitz II - Birkenau.
WATCH:
Auschwitz - An Inconvenient Truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xHrBkett8z8XX
That is very true, no genocide is greater than another. We have to remember that approximately 11 million PEOPLE were killed so unjustly not just the 6 million that is widely talked about. Poland and its people did not deserve to be killed, forced to smell the stink from burning bodies and fear for their lives constantly and now their once charming little town Oscwiciem (sp) will forever be remembered as the mother of the Holocaust. No one deserved that kind of treatment the Jews, The Gypsies, the POW, the Polish, Romanians and all those who were killed for helping out those endangered.
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#14 May 8, 2013
It should be:

(...)the Polish population because of the WWII was reduced by 12 mln in comparison with 1939,(...)
Oblama

Beach City, OH

#15 May 8, 2013
Flint Westwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have never had the need to go to court & seek financial compensation.My Grandson at age 6 was attacked by a vicious dog. Local religiously correct lawyers were unwilling to take the case as it involved a local insurance company. The one who did dragged his feet for months& did nothing .
My daughter finally contacted Edgar who took the case & obtained a generous settlement on behalf of my grandson.
Before someone says Edgar probably took a huge criminal sum for payment ....it followed strict mandated guidelines . What was criminal is the health insurance company recovered the cost of my grandsons medical treatment right off the top of his settlement though they did nothing to assist in securing the judgement in my Grandsons favor.
by and large attornies are low life scum.. their scumminess is only surpassed by insurance companies, banks, and politicians... hospitals are also scum contenders now.
fyi

Seattle, WA

#16 May 8, 2013
We have to remember who betrayed who Martix....how is that for some inconvenience truth for you!
qwerty

UK

#17 May 8, 2013
Holocaust is biggest crime of polish betrayers!
JewGoyimAparthei d

Brewster, NY

#18 May 8, 2013
fyi wrote:
We have to remember who betrayed who Martix....how is that for some inconvenience truth for you!
Right.

Polish Catholic Witold Pilecki helped the Jews all along!

Jewish Communists murdered Witold Pilecki as a "Thanks"

Jews betrayed Poland!!
JewGoyimAparthei d

Brewster, NY

#19 May 8, 2013
qwerty wrote:
The Holocaust was done by Nazi Germany & against Polish Catholics as well!

What do they even teach you in that retarded Island of yours!?
JewGoyimAparthei d

Brewster, NY

#20 May 8, 2013
qwerty wrote:
The biggest Nazi collaborators of Polish citizenship were Jews like Abraham Gancwajch,Chaim Rumkowski, Group 13, Judenrat, Jewish ghetto police ect ect.

Jews were funding Nazi Germany long before Nazi Germany even invaded Poland!

Such as in the Haavara agreement where Jews paid Nazi Germany to send 60,000 Jews & their personal belongings to Palestine to help create Israel.

Or such as when Jewish banker Max Warburg funding Nazi Germany through Warburg Manhattan bank & Warburg controlled Mendelsohn bank.

Jew Max Warburg being the top board member & share holder of the heavily Jewish board & Rothschild Jewish create I.G Farben... Which

I.G Farben went on to be the #1 funder of the Holocaust!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Wilga and the Millcreek School Board (Jan '14) 9 min Martha Goodwin 395
New Walking Group 52 min Zugzwang eats his... 17
2 face federal drug charges in Erie 1 hr Barack Hussein Obama 9
Erie School Theft 1 hr ZUGZWANG 10
Another Roundabout 1 hr the democraps 40
Lou Aliota's Millcreek Township School Board Ac... 3 hr PokerFace 79
PennDot says speed bumps back at PI 3 hr Condom Cunnie 27
More from around the web

Mohrsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE