First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Hypocrites SMH

Erie, PA

#1 Jan 9, 2013
The democrats are making moves to ban certain firearms. It seems they have gotten themselves worked up over the awful tragedy in Connecticut where 26 innocent children were killed.
Nearly 60 million unborn children have been killed since the legalization of abortion in 1973. The democrats insist abortion on demand remain national policy.
I don't get it. What are the democrats saying? "It's not ok to kill children en masse, you must do it just one at a time"?
arlene

Erie, PA

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Hypocrites SMH wrote:
The democrats are making moves to ban certain firearms. It seems they have gotten themselves worked up over the awful tragedy in Connecticut where 26 innocent children were killed.
Nearly 60 million unborn children have been killed since the legalization of abortion in 1973. The democrats insist abortion on demand remain national policy.
I don't get it. What are the democrats saying? "It's not ok to kill children en masse, you must do it just one at a time"?
Not a woman are you? We have legal control over our bodies much the same way gun nuts have legal control over their guns. You may not want us to have control, but have it we do. Come back to the debate when you are pregnant, but of course you can't get pregnant because you are a man. We don't tell you what to do with your dick, don't tell us what to do with our wombs.
snag

Erie, PA

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Hypocrites SMH wrote:
Lest we forget "Obama's War" in Afghanistan where we have lost over 2000 souls, for what, we should ban politicians who have big ideas at the expense of our men and women who serve!
one way or the other

Erie, PA

#4 Jan 9, 2013
arlene wrote:
<quoted text>Not a woman are you? We have legal control over our bodies much the same way gun nuts have legal control over their guns. You may not want us to have control, but have it we do. Come back to the debate when you are pregnant, but of course you can't get pregnant because you are a man. We don't tell you what to do with your dick, don't tell us what to do with our wombs.
He makes a good point.

Like you I'm assuming its a him. I'm a woman and I don't think anyone has a right to kill anyone just because its more convenient or something they feel like doing. Even if that anyone happens to be in our bodies. Nothing worse than killing the innocent, as we just witnessed.
mind your own

Erie, PA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
arlene wrote:
<quoted text>Not a woman are you? We have legal control over our bodies much the same way gun nuts have legal control over their guns. You may not want us to have control, but have it we do. Come back to the debate when you are pregnant, but of course you can't get pregnant because you are a man. We don't tell you what to do with your dick, don't tell us what to do with our wombs.
so according to you, rape should be legal
Pervis

Norwalk, OH

#6 Jan 10, 2013
vaginal insertion and firing of a 12 gauge would accomplish an in home abortion
concerned citizen

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2013
arlene wrote:
Quite an interpretation but the fact remains Abortion kills more life then any number of random shootings. You want to use your womb as a recreational trampoline for large penises .....fine ! You can provide protection against pregnancy without killing an unborn child, find a boyfriend who is not a cheapskate or buy protection yourself.
Here is a message which likely will escape you .....people procreate, God creates & the life he creates begins at conception.
It dies when aborted & its soul returns to God but the sin of murder remains for you to be held accountable for not by a court of law but one much higher which is infallible & does not forget.....judgement will be rendered.
huh

Erie, PA

#8 Jan 10, 2013
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What a stupid comment. Then again, as we just witnessed in Ct you have to be truly out of your mind to support the killing of children.
You mind YOUR own busines

Erie, PA

#9 Jan 10, 2013
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want folks having an opinion about you killing a child you're carrying? Then shut the hell up about the killings in Newton and quit trying to get into the business of legal firearms owner. You and your liberal friends are the biggest hypocrites on the planet
Ya gotta be kidding

Conway, PA

#10 Jan 10, 2013
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? YOU say you have a right to your body....so let men have right to do with theirs too!
Why is the only innocent one in the case is murdered?
Besides, only 1/10 of 1% of rapes result in a birth. So you want to kill millions of innocent babies ....minority rules in the USA doesn't it? OR its the one who scream the loudest.
mind your own

Erie, PA

#11 Jan 10, 2013
You mind YOUR own busines wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want folks having an opinion about you killing a child you're carrying? Then shut the hell up about the killings in Newton and quit trying to get into the business of legal firearms owner. You and your liberal friends are the biggest hypocrites on the planet
Hey goof ball your argueing with the wrong person reread the post. I was telling her she was wrong
simpletons

Erie, PA

#12 Jan 10, 2013
i don't own any guns, nor do i understand why anyone would need an assault rifle.

that being said, i believe that no matter what the laws say, a criminal will be able to buy any weapon they want in an alley somewhere.

i just don't know how you stop all of this nonsense...
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

#13 Jan 10, 2013
arlene wrote:
Suggestion stupid. Why don't you keep the dick outta that front hole of yours. Stay away from the dick and your troubles are over. I am tired of paying for your little thugs to keep recirculating through the criminal justice system. If you are too weak willed to avoid dick, just let it fill the empty hole in your head.
You Should Mind My Busine

Erie, PA

#14 Jan 10, 2013
You mind YOUR own busines wrote:
<quoted text>
Move to Mexico with all of other retards. You'll fit in just fine there.
Ironic Future

Erie, PA

#15 Jan 10, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite an interpretation but the fact remains Abortion kills more life then any number of random shootings. You want to use your womb as a recreational trampoline for large penises .....fine ! You can provide protection against pregnancy without killing an unborn child, find a boyfriend who is not a cheapskate or buy protection yourself.
Here is a message which likely will escape you .....people procreate, God creates & the life he creates begins at conception.
It dies when aborted & its soul returns to God but the sin of murder remains for you to be held accountable for not by a court of law but one much higher which is infallible & does not forget.....judgement will be rendered.
Everyone is going to abort like crazy in the future. Theyll promote more of it once they realize the world is overpopulated and they don't want to ration their food with people who live on the East side of Erie PA. Or live to close to the trailer parks.
frank n Stein

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jan 10, 2013
arlene wrote:
<quoted text>We don't tell you what to do with your dick,
yes....you do.

we're keeping the guns. period.
right on

Erie, PA

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Hypocrites SMH wrote:
This comment would be too funny if it weren't so true!
in house special

Struthers, OH

#18 Jan 11, 2013
The Republicans are resisting any sensible reform of current gun laws. It seems they are not at all worked up over the awful tragedy in Conn where 20 innocent children were killed. They are, however ,very concerned with banning abortion, even in the case of rape , incest or health of the mother .I dont get it. What are the Republicans saying? That it isnt okay to kill children one at a time, but killing them en masse is okay?
mind your own

Erie, PA

#19 Jan 11, 2013
in house special wrote:
The Republicans are resisting any sensible reform of current gun laws. It seems they are not at all worked up over the awful tragedy in Conn where 20 innocent children were killed. They are, however ,very concerned with banning abortion, even in the case of rape , incest or health of the mother .I dont get it. What are the Republicans saying? That it isnt okay to kill children one at a time, but killing them en masse is okay?
Mostly because your definition of sensible is differant from mine.
Not one thing in the bill they are trying to pass would have stopped the tragedy in newtown. SO.... how does it make sense??
Anyone can slap sensible on anything, doesnt mean it is!!
in house special

Struthers, OH

#20 Jan 11, 2013
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly because your definition of sensible is differant from mine.
Not one thing in the bill they are trying to pass would have stopped the tragedy in newtown. SO.... how does it make sense??
Anyone can slap sensible on anything, doesnt mean it is!!
How about background checks for everyone attempting to purchase ( closing the gun show loophole), and prosecution of the actual gun owner if their weapon was used in a crime?(not reported stolen). Reasonable?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lou Aliota's Millcreek Township School Board Ac... 27 min Elvis Lives 33
The Pagans Motorcycle Club coming to Erie (Apr '12) 1 hr Hands up do not s... 34
GE / 506 Contract Negotiations 2 hr Building 10 4
McDowell teacher runs .. 3 hr cheetos 80
Hey Wilson, I took a tihs in my hot tub. 4 hr Newest Dumper 1
What is wrong with this picture? 5 hr screwedrepublic 3
Wilson Im back. Tone daddy out of county 7 hr Tone 1
More from around the web

Mohrsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]