Drop GE stock buy CAT
Truth

Erie, PA

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Greedy union workers along with GE being in obamas pocket sunk GE in Erie.
Jim Bob Barker

Erie, PA

#3 Jun 26, 2013
GE is leaving because they invested millions of dollars in the Erie schools and got a whole bunch of under educated future employes that are being produced from 3 of the lowest performing high schools in the state. They are leaving not because of the present work force, but because of the future work force..... GE doesn't need a pool of illiterate new hires with a poor work ethic, joining the union and expect to remain competitive.
JLP007

Erie, PA

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Actually, GE stock will probably be a better investment
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#8 Jun 27, 2013
I like doggies better than CAT.
Enward Rigg

Clyde, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
Well 506ers time to put your money where your mouth is. My IRA is invested solely in GE stock. I own several thousand shares. By the end of next week I will have dumped it all and bought Caterpillar stock instead. I challenge you all to do the same.
I'm no longer lending GE my money to ship jobs to Texas or elsewhere. Besides, they as much as admit they can't compete with CAT. Screw GE management, period. Anyone who works here knows it's management running the place into the ground including letting union workers get away with stuff they shouldn't.
stock represents equity...or ownership. Not a loan. If they booted your pinhead ass I would think owning their stock is smart
Enward Riggs

Clyde, OH

#12 Jun 27, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds stupid to me. Could you rephrase it?
You might also explain the difference between stockholders who buy and simply sit on their stock as opposed to anal penny pinchers who's mind is blown by a penny move in either direction. IOW who knows what A (singular in quality) stockholder is?
you make no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry xmas 2 min Mr Dontgiveadamn 3
Poor Me! 12 min Mary Rose 23
laughlin: fall down drunk in hburg 21 min Lou what a Guy 71
convicted PA politician gets massive pension 26 min CRANK 15
Contract time June 2019 29 min Be Real 20
Jay Breneman's beard 38 min Ryck Jamz 12
Wolf announces millions in wasteful spending in... 40 min ZUGZWANG 22

Mohrsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance