EAST BRUNSWICK Schuylkill County 4 INJURED, 1 CRITICALLY IN PIC...

There are 5 comments on the Feb 10, 2009, The Morning Call story titled EAST BRUNSWICK Schuylkill County 4 INJURED, 1 CRITICALLY IN PIC.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A couple had to be flown to a hospital Monday morning after a crash in East Brunswick Township, Schuylkill County , police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

HEY

Macungie, PA

#1 Feb 10, 2009
People need to decide when its time for grandpa and grandma to turn over the keys. I see more and more accidents with Sr Citizens and I know it's a right that they have to drive, but if you love your parents or grandparents, you would know when it's time for them to stop driving. I can only hope that everyone turns out to be ok.
csb

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2009
I think that once you hit say 65 years old you should have to pass a drivers test EVERY year. Too many people are getting killed/hurt b/c of seniors.
amanda

Dublin, PA

#3 Feb 10, 2009
I agree with the post about having seniors turning over the keys or getting retested. But this accident could have happened with anyone. I cannot tell you how many times I have been cut off by people not fully stopping at a stop sign - and it's people of all ages doing it.
Unknown

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Feb 10, 2009
what a tradigy
Charlie Dont

Allentown, PA

#6 Feb 10, 2009
Don't you try to take away my keys! I was driving when you were not even a thought in your Daddy's head. I am as sharp as anyone of those Mommies-with-a-cell-phone-glue d-to-their-head. I pay attention because I have to. And I'm not distracted by any kids acting up in back. And I look at the road, not my GPS unit. Test yourselves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lou Aliota's Millcreek Township School Board Ac... 52 min Justice 54
Ron Wilga and the Millcreek School Board (Jan '14) 53 min old timer 380
Millcreek School Board Candidate list 59 min Retired from the ... 307
Dog Abuse Case 1 hr Uncle Ted 20
enforcers mc ? (Jun '12) 1 hr SJCSKR 77
Should prostitution be legalized in Erie? 3 hr Madam 2
Poll do we have any rasist people at school? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rabbi Lipowicz 6
More from around the web

Mohrsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE