Best Saxophone Player Ever in Erie

Best Saxophone Player Ever in Erie

Posted in the Mohrsville Forum

Guessing

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
I know who I'd vote for.
St Larry the Godless

Saegertown, PA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Dave Callaghan. And you're still a clueless child.

Kownacki must have verbally beaten you like a gong for you to display this level of butthurt. Something tells me it didn't take much effort, either.
skin flute

Erie, PA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Christian Lestat Bussiere
Guessing

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
Dave Callaghan. And you're still a clueless child.
Kownacki must have verbally beaten you like a gong for you to display this level of butthurt. Something tells me it didn't take much effort, either.
Oh you have really bad taste. Now I know I'm right. Only you would think Callagan is the best because compared to you, he is and in case you can't connect the dots, that's not a compliment.
St Larry the Godless

Saegertown, PA

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you have really bad taste. Now I know I'm right. Only you would think Callagan is the best because compared to you, he is and in case you can't connect the dots, that's not a compliment.
You are a frighteningly stupid person.

Why in the hell would anyone use their real name in this cesspool of a forum? Do you understand the concept of pseudonyms? Do you understand that there are probably tens of thousands of 'Larrys' online? What in you damaged brain made you think "hm, St Larry, could only be one person on Earth"?

Do society a favor. Don't leave your house. Just keep posting on Topix until you get tired, then sleep. Have someone bring groceries to you. The less contact you have with sane people, the better for us.
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#6 Jan 23, 2013
The man on state street with the horn/sax.
Guessing

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a frighteningly stupid person.
Why in the hell would anyone use their real name in this cesspool of a forum? Do you understand the concept of pseudonyms? Do you understand that there are probably tens of thousands of 'Larrys' online? What in you damaged brain made you think "hm, St Larry, could only be one person on Earth"?
Do society a favor. Don't leave your house. Just keep posting on Topix until you get tired, then sleep. Have someone bring groceries to you. The less contact you have with sane people, the better for us.
You're losing it Lar. If I'm wrong, why all the consternation? If I'm wrong, why keep trying so hard to tell me I'm wrong? If I'm wrong, just ignore me. But you don't, because you can't. You outed yourself. I just figured it out and that's what's driving you crazy.
Nothing pisses people off more than the truth.
St Larry the Godless

Saegertown, PA

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're losing it Lar. If I'm wrong, why all the consternation? If I'm wrong, why keep trying so hard to tell me I'm wrong? If I'm wrong, just ignore me. But you don't, because you can't. You outed yourself. I just figured it out and that's what's driving you crazy.
Nothing pisses people off more than the truth.
You believe what you want. Geez, last year I was supposedly a woman who used to post here, now this.

I'm actually whoever you think I am. Yep.
Guessing

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe what you want. Geez, last year I was supposedly a woman who used to post here, now this.
I'm actually whoever you think I am. Yep.
Again, feel free to ignore me Lar, especially since I'm a nut job who has no clue who you really are and of course, I'm wrong too. Yep, I just don't deserve your continued responses.
Go ahead, let this one go. That will prove to me that I was wrong, but, of course, I'm not.
have some fun

Erie, PA

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Richie Conn
Tim Leary

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Bill CLINTON!

And he WAS in ERIE!
duf

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jan 24, 2013
St Larry the Godless

Saegertown, PA

#13 Jan 24, 2013
duf wrote:
Yeah, but he lives in Jamestown. Then again, Dave C. lives in Edinboro, so I guess he counts.
Guessing

Elyria, OH

#14 Jan 24, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but he lives in Jamestown. Then again, Dave C. lives in Edinboro, so I guess he counts.
Duf is right. You are wrong. Bruce gigs in Erie and if you had half a brain or were a musician, as you claim, Bruce would be the only and obvious choice.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#15 Jan 24, 2013
I am.
have some fun

Livonia, MI

#16 Jan 24, 2013
duf wrote:
Heard him at Erie ale house..he is all that.
music buff

Erie, PA

#17 Jan 24, 2013
His name escapes me but the guy who played sax with the dogs back in the day was pretty good.
Tim Leary

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2013
The guy who played sax on Rolling Stones "Can't You Hear Me Knockin'" from "Sticky Fingers"
St Larry the Godless

Saegertown, PA

#19 Jan 24, 2013
music buff wrote:
His name escapes me but the guy who played sax with the dogs back in the day was pretty good.
Kevin McCleary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The weekend is locked down. boats and wealth 12 min Wanbe Istock fam ... 1
eviction party thrower? Brandy Kooker? 14 min Lol 63
William Garvey Education Room at Watson Curtze?... 27 min Cal Pifer Womanizer 12
Reminder, you people are still poor middle clas... 54 min Greg 2
Sopper 2 hr Crosby went Menta... 3
oh yeah 2 hr Crosby went Menta... 13
Does Caroline Collins still work at WJET ? 4 hr Sammy 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mohrsville Mortgages