Jayv, your people are killing me!
devin lom

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Get a life.
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

#6 Aug 27, 2012
You were dreaming of teabagging Limbaugh.
jayv wrote:
Guess what....I saw...the Goodyear Blimp flying over last evening. It was flying from Northwest to Southeast. Anyone around Erie see the same thing yesterday??? I have no idea where it came from or where it was headed. I never saw a blimp around these parts before. Boy, they sure do move slow.
Professor Scootertrash

Erie, PA

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for taking the time to post something stupid that has nothing to do with the topic. Like your mother used to say "If you don't have anything intelligent to say, say nothing" or "just shut up, nobody cares what you have to say". By the way Limbaugh is successful and has admirers and you are the opposite, a failure that nobody cares to be around. That said, have a great and positive day.
Hitler was successful and had admirers,too. Plus he had followers who believed everything he said, and hated those who did not.
curiousgeorge

Erie, PA

#10 Aug 27, 2012
jayv wrote:
<quoted text>This was no joke...the Goodyear Blimp did fly over last evening....I am dead serious. All kidding aside...and we don't know of any site nearby where it could dock except Pittsburgh or maybe Buffalo. WE have no idea why it was around here.
Maybe it was heading to the Jets. Panthers Football game.
Richard Simmons

Fairview, PA

#11 Aug 28, 2012
That was the svelte governor of New Jersey, trying to find Tampa.
kevin from erie

Cleveland, OH

#12 Jan 5, 2013
I have seen the good year blimp an I also know where they are all stationed at .
haha

Erie, PA

#13 Jan 6, 2013
I saw/I have seen Tim Leary eat garbage! Not: I seen!
Ha ha ha
#True
James Barker

Cleveland, OH

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for taking the time to post something stupid that has nothing to do with the topic. Like your mother used to say "If you don't have anything intelligent to say, say nothing" or "just shut up, nobody cares what you have to say". By the way Limbaugh is successful and has admirers and you are the opposite, a failure that nobody cares to be around. That said, have a great and positive day.
Take another pil like Rush.
James Barker

Cleveland, OH

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah I know PILL
mind your own

Oil City, PA

#16 Jan 6, 2013
who gives a f##k
Billy Grammar

Erie, PA

#17 Jan 6, 2013
I SAW!, I`VE SEEN!, NOT I SEEN! This has to be one of the more pathetic comments ever on Erie Topix. Not because of the possibility of the Blimp passing overhead but to drawn attention to not politically correct grammar. Hell, nine out of ten regular retarded leftwing posters here cannot even spell grammar let alone know when or how to use it.
How can you in clear conscience think you have any hope of teaching Erie`s crop of functional illiterates anything after 12 or more years of what passes for education? A trained Seal is probably more articulate then the typical left wing poster here.
Hillbillies

Erie, PA

#18 Jan 6, 2013
It is Erie, most are unedumucated.
decider

Stow, OH

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Billy Grammar wrote:
I SAW!, I`VE SEEN!, NOT I SEEN! This has to be one of the more pathetic comments ever on Erie Topix. Not because of the possibility of the Blimp passing overhead but to drawn attention to not politically correct grammar. Hell, nine out of ten regular retarded leftwing posters here cannot even spell grammar let alone know when or how to use it.
How can you in clear conscience think you have any hope of teaching Erie`s crop of functional illiterates anything after 12 or more years of what passes for education? A trained Seal is probably more articulate then the typical left wing poster here.
Wow. Up until now I didn't realize "boomer" was left wing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will Dems put up against trump? 8 min CitizenX 8
Suppository confessed 13 min Gots to Know 28
Slawson likes the idea of an IPO and so does GE... 16 min Just saying 27
City Council Circus 24 min Gots to Know 21
Old Erie Bars 29 min Mr Veronica Soppe... 101
Dems keep losing trying to get Trump 1 hr Robenstein 6
Sonya punishment 4 hr Hummer 18

Mohrsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Mohrsville Mortgages