Is there a Detroit problem in Erie?,

Posted in the Mohrsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Parent

Erie, PA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
A person with law enforcement ties, told me that Detroit parolees, are being approved to relocate to Erie, to "start a new life"! They are moving to Erie and have to be monitored by the Pa. State Parole Dept. If this is accurate, could this be the reason for many crimes perpetrated by Detroit people?
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:
A person with law enforcement ties, told me that Detroit parolees, are being approved to relocate to Erie, to "start a new life"! They are moving to Erie and have to be monitored by the Pa. State Parole Dept. If this is accurate, could this be the reason for many crimes perpetrated by Detroit people?
That, and it's a relatively police-light area to practice their trade. It's no secret that a lot of the guns and drugs on Erie streets come from there.
Enigma

Pioneer, OH

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Detroit is getting even with Erie for all the poloks who moved to Detroit
Really

Erie, PA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
The person who was mudered in the bar that was just in the news. I believe his name was Washington, he was killed by that Atland person. That was the reason they gave n the paper, that Washington moved to Erie from Detriot to change his life. That is exactly what it said, so I you have have stumbled upon something here. It is kinda wierd that there are so many people from Detriot getting arrested, thats all you see, some Erie people getting arrested for selling crack and there will for the most part be 1 or 2 Detriot people with them. Something should be done about it, it cant be all coincendence(spelling?)
Boomer

Wauchula, FL

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Erie,little Detroit,better known as unwanteds from -igger town,erie will take anything,new Detroit slum section.
thissitesucks

Titusville, PA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Are you telling me that Erie is so pathetic that we have to import our criminals from Detroit? We import refugees from other countries, now we are importing criminals from Detroit!
Lol!
I love Detroit

Erie, PA

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Chrysler and Eminem are from Detroit. I hope Erie becomes more like Detroit.
Enigma

Pioneer, OH

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Detroit mass priduces chimps..
Erie is a market. Erie also likes the cheap imports. Erie has a k mart mentality and you get what you pay for.
Joe Blow

Guys Mills, PA

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Do Detroit chimps smell diffeent than Erie chimps? We know they all look alike.Perhaps they should put ear tags in them when they leave Detroit.
Joe Blow

Guys Mills, PA

#11 Jan 25, 2013
I love Detroit wrote:
Chrysler and Eminem are from Detroit. I hope Erie becomes more like Detroit.
You obviously have never been there. It is a digusting shit town ravaged by worthless chimps
Enigma

Pioneer, OH

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Joe Blow wrote:
Do Detroit chimps smell diffeent than Erie chimps? We know they all look alike.Perhaps they should put ear tags in them when they leave Detroit.
detroit chimps havew a maple syrup odor from mugging Canadians
Enigma

Pioneer, OH

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Joe Blow wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have never been there. It is a digusting shit town ravaged by worthless chimps
sounds like east erie
Dan Rather Not

Struthers, OH

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Do you morons ever have anything constructive to say ? Congratulations ! Youre a racist ! Nobody gives a shit.
Boomer

Avon Park, FL

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Dan Rather Not wrote:
Do you morons ever have anything constructive to say ? Congratulations ! Youre a racist ! Nobody gives a shit.
We are ot racist,we just hate -iggers.
Dan Rather Not

Struthers, OH

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Boomer wrote:
<quoted text>We are ot racist,we just hate -iggers.
I understand that, I just dont understand why you think thart anybody cares
stupid is as stupid does

Erie, PA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Erie has a Detroit problem, not because of what the dumbass in law enforcement told the op, but because you can buy drugs(crack, coke, pills, and heroin)in Detroit and bring them here and double or triple your money. This applies mainly to Crack and Heroin. The OP's post explains a lot about why our law enforcement in this city is such a freaking joke. They are so freaking clueless and the decent people in this city suffer all the time because the law enforcement in this city can't see what is right in front of thier faces. It's only been going on for like 10-15 years now. Being able to double and triple your money is very attractive to an up and coming drug dealer. It's to hard to pass up and to easy to do thanks to our inept law enforcement. What a joke. Worst cops top to bottom in this city. Your police chief is the dumbest of them all.
Enigma

Pioneer, OH

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Dan Rather Not wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that, I just dont understand why you think thart anybody cares
hey Dan Rather Will Not... you must be a chimp or a chimp is doing you. Yoiu don't count for anything
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Even our criminals can't compete!
Dan Rather Not

Struthers, OH

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>hey Dan Rather Will Not... you must be a chimp or a chimp is doing you. Yoiu don't count for anything
See what I mean ? Blah, blah , blah- Who cares?
Enigma

Pioneer, OH

#22 Jan 25, 2013
Dan Rather Not wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean ? Blah, blah , blah- Who cares?
Who is on first ,Cares is at bat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A good day at GE 20 min HAMMERMILL 1
African American Concerned Clergy of Erie 24 min Factoid 37
Odis12/Cycle Idiots 32 min Elyria is a stool... 4
Momzillas unique boutique 1 hr Jim 29
No Nobel Prize for tRump! 1 hr WALTER 11
Wabtec $12.50 per hour for all employees 2 hr Citizen 53
McConnell says he backs Mueller probe after cla... 2 hr Unauthorized Tim ... 1

Mohrsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Mohrsville Mortgages