rent one has bedbugs
sick to my stomach

East Hartford, CT

#1 Oct 8, 2013
So anyone else rent from rent one on broad street and it have bedbugs from day one and them deny responsibility
trevor

Toledo, OH

#2 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah..but they are free....that makes it big deal in erie.
sick to my stomach

East Hartford, CT

#3 Oct 8, 2013
Well its disgusting and I'm outraged on how they can rent beds that are supposed to be new with bugs and 3 days after we got them we discover it and they say we can't prove they came from them well they did and its on their shit only and now I gotta pay 1000 for the problem and they won't even give me my money back so in order to sue I need other customers that have this problem too
neighbor

Toledo, OH

#4 Oct 8, 2013
sick to my stomach wrote:
Well its disgusting and I'm outraged on how they can rent beds that are supposed to be new with bugs and 3 days after we got them we discover it and they say we can't prove they came from them well they did and its on their shit only and now I gotta pay 1000 for the problem and they won't even give me my money back so in order to sue I need other customers that have this problem too
sounds like you picked up a brainworm too
cheetos

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2013
Tie it to the top of your Lexus and drive it back to the store.
sick to my stomach

Warwick, RI

#6 Oct 9, 2013
I should of known better to try to reach the public on here for help to know if its a problem in our community everyone on here is ignorant
Withheld

London, UK

#7 Oct 9, 2013
Assuming you are correct regarding where they came from, are you saying that they have not spread to your non-rented furniture?

My grandmother insists to her doctor that she is allergic to "all" generic medications but not the "name brand" ones.
sick to my stomach

Warwick, RI

#8 Oct 9, 2013
No what I'm saying is there were no bugs in my home then rented beds that went in one room my child woke up with red bites all over him the second day we rented them couldn't see nothing on beds took him to er the Dr said could be bedbugs went home looked for signs that was there removed beds to garage called them they deny it so no asshole nothing else anywhere gotta take preventive measures just in case don't want my child to be bit up again
neighbor

Toledo, OH

#9 Oct 9, 2013
No what I'm saying is there were no bugs in my home then rented beds that went in one room my child woke up with red bites all over him the second day we rented them couldn't see nothing on beds took him to er the Dr said could be bedbugs went home looked for signs that was there removed beds to garage called them they deny it so no asshole nothing else anywhere gotta take preventive measures just in case don't want my child to be bit up again
what color is your kids skin ? red bites ?? how could you see them
neighbor

Toledo, OH

#10 Oct 9, 2013
did you rent your computer at the same place... are your fingers oozing , infected, and swollen yet ?
Pig

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Oct 9, 2013
Who rents furniture for Christ's sake? Those places must be made for stupid poor people. Want to rent some Nitrogen? I will deliver it for free too.
XXXXX

Conneautville, PA

#12 Oct 9, 2013
You went to the ER for bug bites? Do you go to the ER if you have a hangnail also?
XXXXX

Conneautville, PA

#13 Oct 9, 2013
R u a negro? Did they teach grammar at the school you attended?
Actually

Girard, PA

#15 Oct 11, 2013
Pig wrote:
Who rents furniture for Christ's sake? Those places must be made for stupid poor people. Want to rent some Nitrogen? I will deliver it for free too.
This!
Ryan

Erie, PA

#16 Nov 27, 2013
You people are real jerk offs to this person. Bed bugs are real and do cause problems. I rented a couch from the same place and noticed the same marks on my child. I though he had a rash till the doc said otherwise. Why don't you lay off and have a heart!
Withheld

London, UK

#17 Nov 28, 2013
Ryan wrote:
You people are real jerk offs to this person. Bed bugs are real and do cause problems. I rented a couch from the same place and noticed the same marks on my child. I though he had a rash till the doc said otherwise. Why don't you lay off and have a heart!
If there were truth to any of the above, including yours - AND you took your kid/kids to the doctor AND shared this information, they'd have had to prove they did not have bed bugs and/or closed down to exterminate.

From the bottom of my heart, I wave the B.S. Flag.
Actually

Girard, PA

#18 Nov 28, 2013
What trailer trash rents furniture?

Get a job, buy NEW!

LMAO!
Actually

Girard, PA

#19 Nov 28, 2013
Ryan wrote:
Buy a clue and get a job.

So you let your child lay on a rented POS???

IDIOT!
kitkat

Salem, MO

#21 Jul 8, 2015
I rented from rent one I'm not trailer trash my house is clean very clean I got a bed set from there even got a bed bug cover I paid extra for two months after we got the bed I started waking up itching all night woke up with bites all over my arms legs and stomach well found out I had bed bugs I'm pissed beyond pissed called exterminator they said it's from the bed
Derek

Erie, PA

#22 Jul 12, 2015
kitkat wrote:
I rented from rent one I'm not trailer trash my house is clean very clean I got a bed set from there even got a bed bug cover I paid extra for two months after we got the bed I started waking up itching all night woke up with bites all over my arms legs and stomach well found out I had bed bugs I'm pissed beyond pissed called exterminator they said it's from the bed
Hi Kat Rankins, is that the bed you use to cheat on your husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GE Negotiations 4 min 506ers 148
African American Names 7 min Really 16
Electric Bill 35 min local rube 12
enforcers mc ? (Jun '12) 2 hr SJCSKR 161
Hillary screwed Bernie 2 hr hatemudsharks 15
Review: All About Smiles Dental Assoc (Jul '09) 2 hr DTM 56
Comrade Trump 3 hr TenFingersAreOver... 12

Mohrsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance