First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Travons Ghost

Orange, NJ

#1 Jun 26, 2013
His life was over when he ignored LEO and went after "that fn punk" with a gun. That ccombined with his 500 false 911 reports will convince the jury.(Along with his assaultive past.) Sayanora nutcase!
eastside louie

Erie, PA

#2 Jun 26, 2013
I'm glad he shot the bastard, He was selling drugs and mugg'n people
Travons Ghost

Orange, NJ

#3 Jun 26, 2013
eastside louie wrote:
I'm glad he shot the bastard, He was selling drugs and mugg'n people
Zimmerman won't be glad when he goes for the stainless ride
XXXXX

Meadville, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2013
You sound as intelligent as the chimpette testifying yesterday. I believe she is 19 and just finished her junior year in high school. With any luck she will graduate before she turns 21. The problem in the trial so far is the witnesses can't keep their lies straight.
Poolside Pete

Struthers, OH

#5 Jun 27, 2013
XXXXX wrote:
You sound as intelligent as the chimpette testifying yesterday. I believe she is 19 and just finished her junior year in high school. With any luck she will graduate before she turns 21. The problem in the trial so far is the witnesses can't keep their lies straight.
I hope you're not trying to tell us that YOU graduated HS! I call Bullshit! I give.you a ninth grade education, tops!
XXXXX

Meadville, PA

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Poolside Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you're not trying to tell us that YOU graduated HS! I call Bullshit! I give.you a ninth grade education, tops!
Ouch. Are you trying to hurt my feelings? By age 19 I was in my second year of college. I have a Masters Degree in race relations.
Disagree

Erie, PA

#7 Jun 27, 2013
XXXXX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch. Are you trying to hurt my feelings? By age 19 I was in my second year of college. I have a Masters Degree in race relations.
...a Masters Degree in race relations and you live in Saegertown? You must work at the woman's prison in Cambridge.
Poolside Pete

Struthers, OH

#8 Jun 27, 2013
XXXXX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch. Are you trying to hurt my feelings? By age 19 I was in my second year of college. I have a Masters Degree in race relations.
Funny, most of us who actually have a degree, call it Sophomore year. Shut up and go weld something. You're embarrassing yourself.
Disagree

Erie, PA

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Poolside Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, most of us who actually have a degree, call it Sophomore year. Shut up and go weld something. You're embarrassing yourself.
Yard, is that you? How many degrees and certifications are you gonna get and still teach at Mercyhurst NE, man?
Whitey

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Enward Riggs wrote:
<quoted text>you are a master all right ....or mastur..
And you Enward are a Masterbator.
XXXXX

Meadville, PA

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Disagree wrote:
<quoted text>
...a Masters Degree in race relations and you live in Saegertown? You must work at the woman's prison in Cambridge.
Hey idiot. I don't live in Sagertown, not that it matters.
XXXXX

Meadville, PA

#14 Jun 27, 2013
Poolside Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, most of us who actually have a degree, call it Sophomore year. Shut up and go weld something. You're embarrassing yourself.
Not as bad as you are. You are a f_cking idiot.
Enward Rigg

Clyde, OH

#15 Jun 27, 2013
XXXXX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as bad as you are. You are a f_cking idiot.
poolside Pete is really cesspoolside Pete..
He swims with the turds.
Poolside Pete

Erie, PA

#17 Jun 27, 2013
This too funny. No wonder no one take we blacks seriously.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-wit...
Ben Dover

New York, NY

#18 Jun 27, 2013
eastside louie wrote:
I'm glad he shot the bastard, He was selling drugs and mugg'n people
why?
cheetos

United States

#19 Jun 27, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
I think Zimmy's gonna walk. It is tough criteria that has to be hurdled in order to get a conviction. That Precious looking girl just sunk the prosecution's case.
I think you're correct, on the stand she had lied three times and her courtroom 'tude needs adjusted by Judge Judy.
Enward Riggs

Clyde, OH

#20 Jun 27, 2013
She is the gold standard... of dumb fat stupid black folks
Tim Leary

Newark, NJ

#21 Jun 27, 2013
Doesn't matter he chased down and shot 17 yo unarmed kid. Bottom line
XXXXX

Meadville, PA

#23 Jun 27, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
Doesn't matter he chased down and shot 17 yo unarmed kid. Bottom line
no a chimp thug
wrdi

Erie, PA

#26 Jun 27, 2013
Watched her for an hour at the doctors office. She got pissed and gave the attitude shakes with her head and everyone at the doc's was laughing. If that is all they have, the prosecution is in trouble. Putting up a known dumb ass liar as their main witness is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchester Concert Incident No Surprise 1 hr Sueth Sayer 2
William Crotty 2 hr Iroquois resident 6
Motorbikers - Look a lot...summer is here! 2 hr You People Are Scum 17
With Mueller as special prosecutor, White Hous... 2 hr tim leary 19
ge management about to get their layoff notices! 2 hr Old man 72
Trump - "I never mentioned Israel to the Russia... 2 hr tim leary 1
Kevin Pastewka for Council. What's his deal? 2 hr Occasional Observer 17

Mohrsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mohrsville Mortgages