Cochranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

A child in America is 52 times more likely to die in a swimming pool than by a gunshot wound. When will Obama pass new restrictive pool regulations? How many more children must die before he acts?
in house special

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

BuckshotJones wrote:
A child in America is 52 times more likely to die in a swimming pool than by a gunshot wound. When will Obama pass new restrictive pool regulations? How many more children must die before he acts?
I felt bad for you, since your assinine , false equivalency post got no response. So heres your bump , moron!
John Q Public

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

BuckshotJones wrote:
Excellent Point. You could probably add bicycles as a killer of chidren.
in house special

Struthers, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Please list all of the products that can be purchased legally, whose sole purpose is to kill.
mind your own

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

in house special wrote:
Please list all of the products that can be purchased legally, whose sole purpose is to kill.
do you think that there is one child that has died that gives a rats ass that the baseball bat or hammer that killed them was designed for a differant use? that has to be the stupidest arguement yet
mind your own

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

in house special wrote:
Rat poison,bow and arrow, crossbow, swords, spears, im sure that isnt all
asdf

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

in house special wrote:
guns are designed to shoot a projectile. it is up to the user if that projectile is used to shoot a person, or target shoot, or hunt animals, etc. knifes are designed to cut. they can cut a person, a steak, or a turkey sandwich, etc. it is up to the user to decide what it cuts. a hammer is designed to pound something. it could pound someones head in, a nail, or a board, etc. it is up to the user what they choose to pound with it. i could keep going, but i think you get the concept...
asdf

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

wouldratherdoit wrote:
<quoted text>
Penis's are designed to shoot a projectile..."it is up to the user if that projectile is used to shoot a person, or target shoot, or hunt animals, etc. knifes are designed to cut. they can cut a person, a steak, or a turkey sandwich, etc. it is up to the user to decide what it cuts. a hammer is designed to pound something. it could pound someones head in, a nail, or a board, etc. it is up to the user what they choose to pound with it. i could keep going, but i think you get the concept..." credited to the unknown author
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
good attempt at humor but that makes no sense...couldn't argue with the logic so he makes the dumbest joke i've ever seen...kudos bucky
in house special

Struthers, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
guns are designed to shoot a projectile. it is up to the user if that projectile is used to shoot a person, or target shoot, or hunt animals, etc. knifes are designed to cut. they can cut a person, a steak, or a turkey sandwich, etc. it is up to the user to decide what it cuts. a hammer is designed to pound something. it could pound someones head in, a nail, or a board, etc. it is up to the user what they choose to poundith it. i could keep going, but i think you get the concept...
A steak knife is designed and manufactured to cut steak. A hammer is designed and manufactured to drive nails.. They could however be used for any number of t hings. Guns are designed and manufactured for killing. I could go on but, theres probably a slight possibilty that you get the concept.
pay up sucka

Broadview Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

in house special wrote:
cigarettes, cigars, mosquito repellant, antibiotics, herbicides
in house special

Struthers, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

pay up sucka wrote:
<quoted text>cigarettes, cigars, mosquito repellant, antibiotics, herbicides
I had a feeling that this thread was going to get really stupid, really fast.
mind your own

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

in house special wrote:
<quoted text> A steak knife is designed and manufactured to cut steak. A hammer is designed and manufactured to drive nails.. They could however be used for any number of t hings. Guns are designed and manufactured for killing. I could go on but, theres probably a slight possibilty that you get the concept.
Rat poison,bow and arrow, crossbow, swords, spears, im sure that isnt all
tomahawks, blowguns,slingshots,
I would bet that the first knife was designed to kill
asdf

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

in house special wrote:
<quoted text> A steak knife is designed and manufactured to cut steak. A hammer is designed and manufactured to drive nails.. They could however be used for any number of t hings. Guns are designed and manufactured for killing. I could go on but, theres probably a slight possibilty that you get the concept.
you're wrong, i guess i shouldn't have assumed that you got the concept.. a knife is designed to cut. i carry a pocket knife every day. it is not designed to cut a steak, specifically. that is what a user may choose to do with it, if they should desire. or a user could slit someones throat with it, if they so desired. a hammer is designed to pound, not necessarily a nail but that is an option. a gun is not designed for killing specifically. you may choose to do that, but it is designed to shoot a bullet or projectile out of the barrell. that's it. nothing less, nothing more. you may choose to kill someone or just shoot at a target. are you saying that a target shooter is not using the gun properly, or as it was designed?
mind your own

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

all of those are designed to kill, and are used to kill people!! so in house special, whats your point???
mind your own

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

chances are pretty good that the first hammer was designed as an implement of war and killing
pay up sucka

Broadview Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

mind your own wrote:
all of those are designed to kill, and are used to kill people!! so in house special, whats your point???
Please hold, awaiting anti-gun talking points to load.
Eastside Louie

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

in house special wrote:
Sword, knife, fish hook, scuba divind spear just a few that jump right out. I'm sure there are more.
Blakely

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

No use talking to the gun nuts. They really don't care how many kids are made into swiss cheese. They call it "collateral damage." All they want is to findle, caress, lick, and sleep with those long, hard rods of steel that they worship. Guess it makes up for their shortcomings.
in house special

Struthers, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

pay up sucka wrote:
<quoted text>Please hold, awaiting anti-gun talking points to load.
Your point being that if we have unfettered access to items that can be used to kill people, we should have unfettered access to anything that can kill? Following your logic, there is no reason that Americans should be restricted from owning bombs. Correct? If you dont think private citizens should have bombs, please explain why not.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
you're wrong, i guess i shouldn't have assumed that you got the concept.. a knife is designed to cut. i carry a pocket knife every day. it is not designed to cut a steak, specifically. that is what a user may choose to do with it, if they should desire. or a user could slit someones throat with it, if they so desired. a hammer is designed to pound, not necessarily a nail but that is an option. a gun is not designed for killing specifically. you may choose to do that, but it is designed to shoot a bullet or projectile out of the barrell. that's it. nothing less, nothing more. you may choose to kill someone or just shoot at a target. are you saying that a target shooter is not using the gun properly, or as it was designed?
Nuclear bombs are designed to kill but that doesn't mean I have to use it even if I own one. Therefore any individual should be allowed to have one since it's also an armament mentioned in the 2nd amendment. That's your reasoning, correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slavery 41 min Zugzwang 3
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 58 min Sopper 981
Joy Center 2 hr Millcreeker 60
What Language is Spoken at Erie County Farms? 2 hr Mrs Demski 20
Zabawa festival celebrates Polish heritage 2 hr stashshefski 2
A More Innocent Time in America 3 hr lol 15
tax payer protest 3 hr frank 4

Search the Mohrsville Forum:
•••

Mohrsville News Video