Note to Ashley Doerzbacher

Note to Ashley Doerzbacher

Posted in the Mohrsville Forum

St Larry the Godless

Linesville, PA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Enough with the incessant hand gesturing. It's distracting and looks amateurish.

Now back to our program.
Ashley

Erie, PA

#2 Jan 19, 2013
That's rich coming from a loser who can't keep his hands out of his pockets. Stick with pocket pool loser. It is the only thing you excel at.
Dink

Westerville, OH

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Fight nice, children...
peyton manning

Stow, OH

#4 Jan 19, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
Enough with the incessant hand gesturing. It's distracting and looks amateurish.
Now back to our program.
I call bullshit. I do it all the time. Its essential to my game.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
peyton manning wrote:
<quoted text>I call bullshit. I do it all the time. Its essential to my game.
Yeah, but sometimes it works for "you" to fake out a defender. Why would a news reporter do it, especially when it's random and not emphasizing a point? It's like some bad asst. prof. in media studies suggested it.

Maybe Lilly management suggests that their on-air talent develop a visual trademark, like Kevin Macdowell slouching to one side or Mike Ruzzi bouncing up and down.
Ashley

Erie, PA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, but sometimes it works for "you" to fake out a defender. Why would a news reporter do it, especially when it's random and not emphasizing a point? It's like some bad asst. prof. in media studies suggested it.
Maybe Lilly management suggests that their on-air talent develop a visual trademark, like Kevin Macdowell slouching to one side or Mike Ruzzi bouncing up and down.
You really need a life.
AAA

Bronx, NY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
I thought she was cute at first. Then all of a sudden her hair changed and her nose looks huge. Wtf happened, she get beat with an ugly stick?
Mungo

Erie, PA

#8 Feb 7, 2013
She needs to stop with the hands. She just did a report on Michael Golde and she looked like she was ding the report in sign language. Don't they teach that at Edinboro's Broadcast Journalism program?
deport magic chef

Erie, PA

#9 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Just cuz you got a face made for radio doesnt mean you to give these peeps grief
St Larrys dad

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need a life.
Ashley, you need to remember that Larry's own mother spit him out on the bed sheets one night while I was feeding her. The stupid bitch rolled in it and that's how Larry came to be. Judging by Larry's retardation, I think you can see that he takes after his mother who has been suffering from "empty basement syndrome" ever since I booted Larry out.
roy rogers

Tallmadge, OH

#11 Feb 8, 2013
good point on the hands and she sounds like a teenage airhead.
Dick Porterhouse

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 8, 2013
roy rogers wrote:
good point on the hands and she sounds like a teenage airhead.
So do half the people on the local TV stations these days.
roy rogers

Ashburn, VA

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Lol. You are right dick porterhouse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good lawyer 27 min FOX 3
Goodbye Erie County Farms 1 hr John 44
GE Proposal 2 hr Avenue man 7
Mike ohara 5 hr L O M supporter 1
Clinton gains 22,000 votes on Trump in Pennsylv... 7 hr Reality 9
Erie National news headline's for all the wrong... 8 hr ha ha hillary ha ha 17
GE makes my rectal spasms 8 hr Union Member 1

Mohrsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance