First Prev
of 5
Next Last
truth

Fairview, PA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Thankfully the westside has a new walmart with groceries.
No more over priced food and you can actually find what you need.
take note wegmans, they actually re-stock their shelves........
Mama

Monaca, PA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
I love Wegmans and will not set foot in the new Walmart. You can have it.
Ben Dover

Clyde, OH

#3 Feb 14, 2013
the products at both stores are coated with drool .. wal mart will start out cheaper... but they will eventually raise the prices once all of you flies are stuck
truth

Fairview, PA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Mama wrote:
I love Wegmans and will not set foot in the new Walmart. You can have it.
I hope not... less crowds and shorter check out time.
truth

Fairview, PA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
the products at both stores are coated with drool .. wal mart will start out cheaper... but they will eventually raise the prices once all of you flies are stuck
wow, were do you buy food?
honest joe

Scranton, PA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
WalMart will never even compair. Shopping at wegman's is a pleasure, the bakery, produce, sushi. It will be just like Upper peach, that WalMart did nothing to wegmans.
Ben Dover

Clyde, OH

#7 Feb 14, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, were do you buy food?
Publix...twice a year.
Ben Dover Jr

Erie, PA

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Save-a-lot!
Tacks Know More

Erie, PA

#9 Feb 14, 2013
truth wrote:
No more over priced food and you can actually find what you need.
take note wegmans, they actually re-stock their shelves........
Wegman's pays and treats their employees better and Wal-Mart will drive that out. We're simply trading away someone else's job for supposed lower prices. Wal-MArt sucks. Look at Ghetto Mart on the East Side. It gets worse there everyday. Check out Harborcreek. Wal-Mart drove out most of the businesses and the chimps are slowly moving in.
Wal-Mart blows and you can have it.
Ben Dover

Clyde, OH

#10 Feb 14, 2013
wal mart is part of the machine... a shitload of their shoppers spend their welfare checks, unemployment checks adn food stamps there... just walk into any wal mart and look at all the scum and slime. Its a perfect fit for erie obama crowd
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#11 Feb 14, 2013
The second amendment says we have a right to bear and keep wegmans. (Man, I'm stupider today than usual.)
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#12 Feb 14, 2013
truth wrote:
Plus, you can stop by the sporting goods department and pick up a murder weapon and buy cheap Chinese lead-painted toys for the kids!

Who could want more?
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Bent over wrote:
wal mart is part of the machine... a shitload of their shoppers spend their welfare checks, unemployment checks adn food stamps there...
You should only shop at grocery stores that don't accept food stamps, then. Good luck with that.
Patty Cuneo

Erie, PA

#14 Feb 14, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, you can stop by the sporting goods department and pick up a murder weapon and buy cheap Chinese lead-painted toys for the kids!
Who could want more?
Cripes, your face could be a murder weapon. As far as lead based paint chips....you obviously ate more than your share. I am sure your mommies computer that you endlessly post your bullcrap on was made in China.
ben dover

Clyde, OH

#15 Feb 14, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
You should only shop at grocery stores that don't accept food stamps, then. Good luck with that.
you wouldn't be there
ben dover

Clyde, OH

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Leonard Paduzka wrote:
Only low life trailer trash whites, retards, knuckle dragging obese pigs, and EBT bearing diseased chimps with gold teeth shop at Walmart. There...I said what you all know and want to say.
took you long enough...thank you.
TALLY

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Feb 14, 2013
ben dover wrote:
<quoted text>you wouldn't be there
WOW Potsie! What a clever and classic come back! I bet you've been holding onto that gem for awhile.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#21 Feb 14, 2013
TALLY wrote:
<quoted text>WOW Potsie! What a clever and classic come back! I bet you've been holding onto that gem for awhile.
Yes, it's amazing how much progress has been made in special education. He finally noticed that the letters on the keyboard can be used to spell words.
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#22 Feb 14, 2013
Leonard Paduzka wrote:
Only low life trailer trash whites, retards, knuckle dragging obese pigs, and EBT bearing diseased chimps with gold teeth shop at Walmart. There...I said what you all know and want to say.
No, I think you've confused the shoppers with the managers. Cream o' the crop.
Coyote

Erie, PA

#23 Feb 14, 2013
Wegman's on Peach has been doing just fine with the SuperWalmart nearby. The west side Wegman's will do fine as well.

It seems Walmart is learning something though. They've made an attempt to improve the variety of healthier foods. Maybe their number crunchers figured that keeping their customers alive longer on a lower profit margin was a better options overall.

I'll bet most of the people shopping at the new Walmart weren't Wegman customers in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GE employees need monthly drug test for illegal... (Mar '12) 17 min Boomhauer 53
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 27 min Obamas Democratic... 3,993
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 31 min Failed Dem Leader... 51,478
Mercyhurst last game 57 min Maggie Mac 3
what does erie mean to you? 1 hr Nasty 3
Poverty Rates Rise In Erie 1 hr Nasty 7
The Red Fox Inn on E. 38 th BLOWS! 2 hr Tacks Know More 73
•••

Mohrsville News Video

•••
Mohrsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mohrsville Jobs