Grossman refusing to pay

Posted in the Mohrsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jackie Robinson

New Kensington, PA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
The Grossman administration is refusing to pay county employees for working on holidays, specifically Martin Luther King day and Easter. Can someone explain why he would refuse to pay employees who worked on the most important civil rights holiday and the holiest day of the year for Catholics?
Question Everything

Mansfield, OH

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Is this guy married and a stalwhart citizen of our county, commonwealth, and country? where was he during the vietnam war?

http://eriecountygov.org/CountyExecutive/bio....

Reading Founder and leader of the Erie Book Club for over 21 years. Members have included: Mayor Joyce Savacchio, Dr. William Garvey, Judge Richard Nygaard, County Executive Judy Lynch, Judge Roger Fisher, John Horan, Herman Weber, and Geraldine Zurn.

who is this william garvey?
Road warrior

Dalton, GA

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Grossman is a bum. He needs to be thrown out of office. As the county executive he has been a total failure.
Leslie Chow

Cleveland, OH

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Question Everything wrote:
Is this guy married and a stalwhart citizen of our county, commonwealth, and country? where was he during the vietnam war?
http://eriecountygov.org/CountyExecutive/bio....
Reading Founder and leader of the Erie Book Club for over 21 years. Members have included: Mayor Joyce Savacchio, Dr. William Garvey, Judge Richard Nygaard, County Executive Judy Lynch, Judge Roger Fisher, John Horan, Herman Weber, and Geraldine Zurn.
who is this william garvey?
Ah, Mr. Garvey not allowed in North Korea. He not so good around children. We want Bugs Bunny Barry's buckteeth for our Dental School.
No Brainer

Lyndora, PA

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Let's all hail Bucky and his grand payroll system that the taxpayers foot the bill for... NOT! It's because he knows nothing and needs to go!!!
kevin costner

Erie, PA

#6 Apr 6, 2013
its the new accountant they hired. she has a degree and cant run the new payroll software and they don't want to take the extra time to fix things manually.

OR, they don't know how, the county lied to the employees when they got the new software and said all contract items have been figured in and will work with the software.

the federal investgators at the prison said the software wont work, the old payroll program didn't work and neither will this one.

its the payroll department that's violating employees rights and telling everyone that's the way it is and that's how its going to be.

susan needs to fix things
snag

Erie, PA

#7 Apr 6, 2013
i am a Erie County taxpayer, I don't get paid for those days!!
olive oyl

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Apr 6, 2013
I'm starting to have second thoughts about my love for Mr. Grossman. Maybe I'll file some kind of ridiculous lawsuit against the county.
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Leonard Paduzka wrote:
<quoted text>
Herm WEber. Now there's a name from the past. Is Herm gay?
Yes and he is available. Go for it Leonard!
Bill

Erie, PA

#11 Apr 6, 2013
kevin costner wrote:
its the new accountant they hired. she has a degree and cant run the new payroll software and they don't want to take the extra time to fix things manually.
OR, they don't know how, the county lied to the employees when they got the new software and said all contract items have been figured in and will work with the software.
the federal investgators at the prison said the software wont work, the old payroll program didn't work and neither will this one.
its the payroll department that's violating employees rights and telling everyone that's the way it is and that's how its going to be.
susan needs to fix things
Thats the problem she did not need a degree to get hired dummy.
Jamal

Erie, PA

#12 Apr 6, 2013
Jackie Robinson wrote:
The Grossman administration is refusing to pay county employees for working on holidays, specifically Martin Luther King day and Easter. Can someone explain why he would refuse to pay employees who worked on the most important civil rights holiday and the holiest day of the year for Catholics?
Fat Ass cracker dont want to pay for MLK day, Bet he gets paid for all you can eat day.
Kevin Costner

Erie, PA

#13 Apr 7, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the problem she did not need a degree to get hired dummy.
but she does have one...
Barry Grossboy

Cleveland, OH

#14 Apr 8, 2013
snag wrote:
Then get another job you goon.
Barry Grossboy

Cleveland, OH

#15 Apr 8, 2013
I'm a taxpayer, I'm a taxpayer. The sickening whining and moaning by stupid electorate.
Frustrated Taxpayer

Erie, PA

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Barry Grossboy wrote:
I'm a taxpayer, I'm a taxpayer. The sickening whining and moaning by stupid electorate.
Congratulations Barry, you summed up the democrat platform rather succinctly.
Barry Grossboy

Cleveland, OH

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Frustrated Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations Barry, you summed up the democrat platform rather succinctly.
I'm a taxpayer, I'm a taxpayer, I'm a taxpayer. Have you ever heard so much mindless whining. At my Restaurant, they used to say: I'm a customer, I'm a Customer, I'm a Customer. That's why so many got speeding tickets going home, why, because I laced their desert with laxatives. Ha, ha that will teach the Customers and Taxpayers.
TaxNoMore

La Puente, CA

#18 Apr 8, 2013
snag wrote:

Starve The Beast - Join the Taxpayer Revolt.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Starve-The-Beas...
Barry Grossboy

Cleveland, OH

#19 Apr 8, 2013
Yes thas right give the Taxpayers a LAXATIVE. They deserve it.
Ed Palattalle

Erie, PA

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Wow and i thought the people hated the pizza Guy when he was in office.
olive oyl

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Apr 8, 2013
But he likes to give big settlements to single moms who have gone to court to try to sue.22

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohrsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Ge announcement 4 min tired of being PC 121
SIMPLETON Scott Slawson and UE506 will destroy... (Aug '16) 13 min Choo choo 110
Schember on a plane to Chicago 18 min Youaredumb 8
Joe Sinnot, Kathy Dalkemper and GE 1 hr Economics 101 11
Millcreek garbage cans are ridiculous 1 hr Urban genius 16
GE Erie Isn't Closing 2 hr Anonymous 68
Why do Blacks say axe instead of ask 2 hr Putin 29

Mohrsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mohrsville Mortgages