mohawk police this morning

mohawk police this morning

Posted in the Mohawk Forum

Rainy Nights

New York, NY

#1 May 9, 2012
does anyone know what the mohawk cops were doing this morning on Lock st. 2 cop cars with ther lights goung, whats up ?
in the know

New York, NY

#2 May 9, 2012
A lady down there are bought a few dozen Dunkin Donuts and was giving them away.
village resident

New York, NY

#3 May 10, 2012
to the in the know you sound very stupid run your mouth and not know what is what. our village police are the best in the area.
Village Resident

Moravia, NY

#4 May 10, 2012
You appear to be very stupid criticizing others while not using proper grammar or punctualization. And, while the Village Police might be the very best in the area, does that mean they don't like free donuts?
in the know

New York, NY

#5 May 10, 2012
Village Resident wrote:
You appear to be very stupid criticizing others while not using proper grammar or punctualization. And, while the Village Police might be the very best in the area, does that mean they don't like free donuts?
Punctualization?
hmmm

Selkirk, NY

#6 May 10, 2012
Punctuation overkill.
occ

Bristol, CT

#7 May 11, 2012
in the know wrote:
A lady down there are bought a few dozen Dunkin Donuts and was giving them away.
no sidestreet had a new happy hour.
Funny

United States

#8 May 13, 2012
in the know wrote:
Now that's just FUNNY!
Sick of nosy people

Tully, NY

#9 May 14, 2012
If you want to know what was going on, why don't you grow some and ask the police or stop on that street and ask the people that live there. I am sure if it was newsworthy it would have made the paper
lovin it

Tully, NY

#10 May 15, 2012
Brandon Thompson arrested again in jail 5k cash 10k bond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 4 min Outside looking in 13
Mike Pattison of St Es 11 min shut up mike 1
Ilion Codes 40 min Nipples the cat 8
Post removed I'm trying to help you I know what... 1 hr SadStorey 24
Biggest RAT in ufd 1 hr Got your number 31
Jreck subs coming to yorkville 1 hr Just my two cents 13
The Steak & Pickle Restaurant 1 hr SueMarie 10

Mohawk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance