Police: Man broke glass door of Colum...

Police: Man broke glass door of Columbia home with crowbar, threatened residents

There are 28 comments on the WKTV story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Police: Man broke glass door of Columbia home with crowbar, threatened residents. In it, WKTV reports that:

A Mohawk man is facing numerous charges after New York State Police say he broke a glass door of a Columbia residence with a crowbar and threatened those inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
clean your own porch

Little Falls, NY

#23 Sep 3, 2012
First of all I was with him the night this happened and there is so much more to the story than the news put out there after his so called girlfriend of 4 years Vanessa Berry had called him repeatedly and harassing him through out the day she finished with calling him and saying she was going to burn his house down with his 14 year old daughter inside ,called him again let him hear her having sex with another guy on speaker phone and telling him he didn't have the balls to come there ,finally finishing with telling him how she had been sleeping with his very married best friend since last winter!!!! So yes he finally snapped but lets not pass judgement on him with out knowing ALL the facts!! She is far from a victim they r both to blame but only one of them is being punished! So clean your own porch before you try to clean someone elses

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25 Oct 12, 2012
Your Dad and I have been friends for a while and I know he is a good guy. Don't worry about what others say they are losers with problems of thier own. It's always easier to point out the mistakes of others than it is to look at your own.

Location hidden

#26 Oct 12, 2012
Wow, some of you clearly have hardfeelings. I wonder why that is maybe your friends with his ex and thats how you know so much about him and if thats the case then you know he isn't bad your just angry. Im not his family member.
I Run Man

Ithaca, NY

#27 Oct 12, 2012
So it's good to support a man who menacingly breaks into a house, through a glass door with a crow bar? Good idea. Maybe it's okay to support other types of abusers too, eh?

By the way, I don't have to clean my porch because some whack job didn't bust in and break my glass door. Someone needs to tell Daddy to get a grip. Oops, too late. At the very least, call it as it is. He's prone to violence and a danger to society.

Location hidden

#28 Oct 12, 2012
By the way Vinessa's new boyfriend is a wierdo and is a tree huging hippie. HAHA, that dude is a definate loser Rick should not waste his time with trailer trash. That girl is manipulative, obviously angry, and definetly busted.

Location hidden

#29 Feb 15, 2013
Ilion resident wrote:
You notice that everytime someone is found on some kind of list for being a sexual predator, or a rapist, there is always a handful of family members quick to say "well he caught a bad wrap, he only did this, or that" lets put it this way, I highly doubt he was put away "only" because he touched someones ass. And lets think about it, he as arrested a number of times, hes on the sexual predators list, and now he just broke into someones home? this guy doesnt sound like a fu#kin saint to me. Let him break into my home on some bulhi% i'll break his face.
Wow someones angry. Did you know you can be put on a sexual predator list for peeing on the side of a building in public. How do you know what he did to get there. Anyway, he wasn't a cop so he didn't have the connections to beat the charges like your buddy cop there in ilion!

Location hidden

#30 Feb 15, 2013
I Run Man wrote:
So it's good to support a man who menacingly breaks into a house, through a glass door with a crow bar? Good idea. Maybe it's okay to support other types of abusers too, eh?
By the way, I don't have to clean my porch because some whack job didn't bust in and break my glass door. Someone needs to tell Daddy to get a grip. Oops, too late. At the very least, call it as it is. He's prone to violence and a danger to society.
Not everyone has the connections to make things disappear like the cop in ilion or herkimer detective. Maybe you should worry about the real corruption and not a man serving his time because as we know there are plenty of dangers to society that get away with crimes simply because of who they are or know
Angie

New York, NY

#31 Feb 17, 2013
Get him away from the booze and he'll be fine. Booze should be illegal and pot should be legal. If he smoke a joint instead of getting drunk, he woud not have even bothered going over there.

We need more people using some weed and a lot less people falling prey to alcohol This would be a lot better world, for people under the influence of alcohol have not control over their thougts or emotions.

I'll take a joint over alcohol any day --- it keeps me focused and in control of my emotions and thoughts. Can anyone say that about alcohol --- I think not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mean Streets of Little Falls 6 min FBEYE 4
SLICE pizza "fundraiser" 16 min Dave 5
Temiah Garrett (Mar '12) 20 min Its only me 8
apac 32 min Apac 1
Gorgeous 37 min Nipples the cat 2
Jreck subs coming to yorkville 46 min ESL 17
Mayors $20,000 raise 47 min old taxpayer 15

Mohawk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance