First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonomous

Patoka, IN

#1 Sep 19, 2009
there are really not many good places around mohawk who has decent pizzza. except for paesanos pizzeria in mohawk. its the best!!!!!
Lisa

Camillus, NY

#2 Nov 9, 2009
You must be the daughter...LOL...I've been there a couple of times when in Mohawk...Say hi to your Mom for me...it's good pizza...& it's in MOHAWK...
Murphys Paw

Berea, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2009
anonomous wrote:
there are really not many good places around mohawk who has decent pizzza. except for paesanos pizzeria in mohawk. its the best!!!!!
Their pizza really stinks, seriously. The sauce is either sickenly sweet or too salty, I guess depends on who made it. And the crust is a nasty, gooey doughy mess. We have ordered take out and the order has been way off. A few times we have called and they have been "all out of" what we were ordering--and I am talking more than once, more than twice! When you go in there it feels greasy and cramped--and the help they have on staff aren't always the most "helpful."

So, I am going to have to exercise my right as an American, while I still have it that is, and say "I disagree with you. Paesano's pizza, etc is TERRIBLE!" What keeps then afloat is the fact that they are really the only "game" in town with their menu and they do get involved within the community a bit and people will go there just for that. If it was down to quality of food, quality of service, and an overall good, solid business model--well, lets just say the owners would be flipping through the want-ads.
Little Caesars Junkie

Newport, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2009
I had a deep dish pizza from Little Caesar's last week and it was suprisingly good. Only $8.00 too. Giving youngsters a job is getting involved with the community.
Me too

AOL

#5 Nov 9, 2009
I can't believe it, I too just had a Little Caesar's deep dish pizza tonight and it was awesome. The crust was easy to eat and the very light, not greasy. For the money, it was a real deal and I am glad we tried it. I agree, any worker that employs kids is a boost for the economy and the village. Jobs for teenagers are very hard to come by and the kid who waited on us was more than courteous and brought the pizza right out to our car.
bob

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 9, 2009
I, for one, enjoy both places. I'd definitely rather get a regular pizza from little caesar's than a deep dish though.
peasonos

Ithaca, NY

#7 Nov 11, 2009
peasonos would be the best pizza in mohawk, and or thorughout ilion or herkimer!
Poppa CHOX

Clyde, NY

#8 Nov 12, 2009
LiL Caesars RULES.
Hungry

AOL

#9 Nov 14, 2009
Got a pizza last night at Little Caesars just before the fight broke out at Side Street. On the box it had an ad for this Tues. and Wed.$3.99 pizza...can't beat that! Can get a pizza and a "side-show" for less than a movie.
Gene B

Moline, IL

#10 Nov 14, 2009
PAPA MURPHYS take n bakes are awesome
Tammy

Camillus, NY

#11 Dec 25, 2009
Murphys Paw wrote:
<quoted text>
Their pizza really stinks, seriously. The sauce is either sickenly sweet or too salty, I guess depends on who made it. And the crust is a nasty, gooey doughy mess. We have ordered take out and the order has been way off. A few times we have called and they have been "all out of" what we were ordering--and I am talking more than once, more than twice! When you go in there it feels greasy and cramped--and the help they have on staff aren't always the most "helpful."
So, I am going to have to exercise my right as an American, while I still have it that is, and say "I disagree with you. Paesano's pizza, etc is TERRIBLE!" What keeps then afloat is the fact that they are really the only "game" in town with their menu and they do get involved within the community a bit and people will go there just for that. If it was down to quality of food, quality of service, and an overall good, solid business model--well, lets just say the owners would be flipping through the want-ads.
Ditto. I agree with you on the pizza enough to not want to try any of the food on the menu. I like Tonys in Herkimer although it's greasy but the BEST is ED'D PIZZA in LITTLE FALLS, worth the trip to get it, all homemade A family favorite.
Italiano

Constableville, NY

#12 Dec 25, 2009
Tony's is very good but expensive as hell.. took the family there and got 2 large cheese pizzas and 50 wings with 4 sodas and it cost almost 60.00. Eds Pizza is awesome and definitely worth the trip down there. Vinnys is good as well as is everything on their menu.
get out of mohawk

New York, NY

#13 Dec 31, 2009
Italiano wrote:
Tony's is very good but expensive as hell.. took the family there and got 2 large cheese pizzas and 50 wings with 4 sodas and it cost almost 60.00. Eds Pizza is awesome and definitely worth the trip down there. Vinnys is good as well as is everything on their menu.
Lombardos in Ilion
for real

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 11, 2010
Murphys Paw wrote:
<quoted text>
go 2 little caesars then! dont talk shit!
for real

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jan 11, 2010
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto. I agree with you on the pizza enough to not want to try any of the food on the menu. I like Tonys in Herkimer although it's greasy but the BEST is ED'D PIZZA in LITTLE FALLS, worth the trip to get it, all homemade A family favorite.
ed's is good!
BADDA-BOOM

Cortland, NY

#16 Jan 12, 2010
gas is up again,,
i dont need piZZa that gives me more GAZZ
BUY LOCAL and KEEP THE BUNZ and THE DOUGH in THE OVEN
Salvatores

Newport, NY

#17 Jan 12, 2010
never thought i would like hawiian pizza but tried salvatores on main street herkimer and it was superb
Murphys Paw

Berea, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2010
for real wrote:
<quoted text>go 2 little caesars then! dont talk shit!
Frankly they stink too but at least they don't trot around like they serve the best pizza since the inception of the earth. lol And I will talk as I please thanks.:-)
pizza

United States

#19 Jan 15, 2010
anything is better than little caesers

Since: Jan 10

Mohawk, NY

#20 Jan 15, 2010
anonomous wrote:
They are the worst place in Upstate NY. Their crust is thin, sauce taste like Sh@@.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NanoUtica 4 min Manny 9
Like Father Like Son 7 min clinteastrocky 1
utica national (Jun '13) 8 min OldieButGoodie 675
please recommend a pediatrician (May '11) 17 min tlc 31
Bob Donnelly is a piece of garbage (Nov '11) 31 min gaga lady 582
Worst places to work in Utica (Jul '13) 35 min slapanut 13
News Utica school officials praise local leaders and... 37 min Grant Fed Uticans 7
Mohawk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mohawk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]