First Prev
of 4
Next Last
onlyfaggetshelp

Middleville, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2010
If anyone of you has ever had a kid call you a name
or laugh at you , you need to go to the school office
and tell them you want protection or you will sue.

Why should some fruitcake be the only kid to be protected.
mhs student

Rome, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2010
i understand where you're coming from but you really have no idea what it was like for JL. I was in his class/grade and saw all of the stuff he went through. It was mental and physical harrassment and when he went to the principal about what was going on, Rinaldo said he'd "look into it" and to just "lay low" but NEVER did anything about it. The kids were never punished for their cruel and unkind behavior. If Rinaldo had done something the first time it most definitely would not have turned out the way it did. The least the school could do after Rinaldo effed up so badly was protect the kid and prevent further incidents.

Since: Jan 10

Mohawk, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2010
mhs student wrote:
i understand where you're coming from but you really have no idea what it was like for JL. I was in his class/grade and saw all of the stuff he went through. It was mental and physical harrassment and when he went to the principal about what was going on, Rinaldo said he'd "look into it" and to just "lay low" but NEVER did anything about it. The kids were never punished for their cruel and unkind behavior. If Rinaldo had done something the first time it most definitely would not have turned out the way it did. The least the school could do after Rinaldo effed up so badly was protect the kid and prevent further incidents.
If your gay or straight it does not matter. However, This kid did not have to wear eyeliner to school and make passes at other BOYS. He brought this trouble on himself.
Open Minded

Marietta, GA

#4 Feb 1, 2010
Whats wrong with a man wearing eyeliner? Please explain mohawk mom....
amen

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2010
Please Lord,forgive
BigEddie

Camillus, NY

#6 Feb 1, 2010
It's not so much the eyeliner as much as the nonstop passes at other boys. "No! Getta outa here!" should only have to be said once. From what I've heard first-hand and read, this is at the heart of the issue.

Again, in the same way that no one should be afraid of going to school, no one should have to say "no" more than once either. Had the problems been addressed right in the first place, we wouldn't be where we are.
for shame

New York, NY

#7 Feb 1, 2010
you people disgust me! What is your problem Mohawk Mom?! it was no where near juet name calling and laughing. He was pushed down a flight of stairs and his life was threatened on a daily basis! Couldnt your boy just walk away?! Was his perceived manhood in jeopardy? Did these passes this kid made actually harm your son? Did they do any physical damage?! Pshchological damage?
Your boy's machismo felt threatened didn't it?
And so wha if he wore eye liner, I saw your kid and I thinks he looks goofy as hell! Shall I throw him down some stairs? Shall I show him a knife? Relentlessly? every day?
YOU are the problem... he got it from YOU!

Mohawk, NY

#8 Feb 1, 2010
Well if he made passes at my son he would have kicked his ass not thrown him down stairs!
for shame

New York, NY

#9 Feb 2, 2010
my point exactly.....you just dont get it do you?! I have 3 grown sons and I'm sure they would feel just as uncomfortable as the next guy if this kid made a pass at them.... but I am 100% confident that they would walk away. I taught my boys TOLERANCE and to always be kind to those less fortunate, always root for the underdog, and to be kind to the kids that everyone else is being assholes to. In fact I've seen them in a situation with a gay guy, and they made me proud! They walked away!!!
YOU lady should be ashamed of your parenting skills!
Mohawk

Long Eddy, NY

#10 Feb 2, 2010
Can I ask how parents feel about seeing all these boys in Mohawk school with their pants off there ass!! an just as tight as can be. I think it's more disgusting then girls wearing low cut tops . If they are being talked too about their shirts then the boys need to pull up thier pants !!!

Mohawk, NY

#11 Feb 4, 2010
for shame wrote:
my point exactly.....you just dont get it do you?! I have 3 grown sons and I'm sure they would feel just as uncomfortable as the next guy if this kid made a pass at them.... but I am 100% confident that they would walk away. I taught my boys TOLERANCE and to always be kind to those less fortunate, always root for the underdog, and to be kind to the kids that everyone else is being assholes to. In fact I've seen them in a situation with a gay guy, and they made me proud! They walked away!!!
YOU lady should be ashamed of your parenting skills!
I think you need a lesson on equal rights. If this was a girl that was harassed you would be all over this kid to be arrested, BUT because it was a boy harassing a boy, and that is why he got his ass kicked people are supposed to just walk away. Your the one with moral problems, I would really hate to see how your kids act, must be it's ok for some but not for others. Nice going.
for shame

New York, NY

#12 Feb 4, 2010
you really are an idiot aren't you? I really shouldnt bother responding to you, its like talking to a neandrethal. I'm not going to compare words to fists for you again. Even the feds agree. Moron.

Blame the victim, Nice Going.
Italiano

West Leyden, NY

#13 Feb 4, 2010
he did it himself.. he brought it all on himself!!!!
for shame

New York, NY

#14 Feb 5, 2010
yea u too.
myopinion

Albany, NY

#15 Feb 5, 2010
I think that both sides of this are to blame. Number one, if you do not like the attention you are getting by wearing eyeliner and coloring your hair, son't do it. That was all it was for in the first place, attention. If a boy wants to do this, fine, who cares, but have the confidence to pull it off first. Number two: If you sexually harrass someone of the same sex, it is still sexual harrassment. I do agree that if he were relentlessly harrassing a girl, there would be a different outcome. Number three, the kids who were targeting J should have been punished and stoppped. The reality of it all is, they were all at fault, there should not be a law suit, this all begins in the home and parents actually parenting their own children and not placing this responsibility on the school and teachers, and then undermining any authority the school does have when something happens.
Mohawk resident

Ithaca, NY

#16 Feb 5, 2010
Mohawkmom2 wrote:
Well if he made passes at my son he would have kicked his ass not thrown him down stairs!
Mom2,you don't get it! I really don't think you are a woman,so
in that case i'm going to kick your butt.

Mohawk, NY

#17 Feb 5, 2010
Mohawk resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom2,you don't get it! I really don't think you are a woman,so
in that case i'm going to kick your butt.
Actually idiot I do get it. If this was a girl that was sexually harassed Jacob would have been thrown to the wolves. However, because he's gay he is allowed to sexually harass boys! I don't think so. He made sexual advances and because no one wanted him, now he cries I got beat up, I didn't do anything wrong, I'm gay, give me millions. Well you pay the higher taxes because of some freak, I'm not going to!!!!!!!!!!

Mohawk, NY

#18 Feb 5, 2010
for shame wrote:
you really are an idiot aren't you? I really shouldnt bother responding to you, its like talking to a neandrethal. I'm not going to compare words to fists for you again. Even the feds agree. Moron.
Blame the victim, Nice Going.
Victim my ass. He made the sexual advances!!! I hope that after he wins this law suit the real victims turn around and sue him for sexual harassment.
mhs student

United States

#19 Feb 5, 2010
he didnt sexually harass any other boys so i dont see how they could sue him. . . .

Mohawk, NY

#20 Feb 5, 2010
mhs student wrote:
he didnt sexually harass any other boys so i dont see how they could sue him....
Well my apologies then. I guess 75% of Mohawk students and the community are wrong. Poor innocent Jacob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP looked so stupid. 10 min Clinton Unimpressive 19
Pizza Wings and Things 10 min chick falay 3
Where's Roann Hiding? 11 min Saving Face 14
Heroin dealer running pure club herkimer!! 21 min Enough 10
Dave nimey norms Service 44 min Tom 17
Utica coffee what do you think of them 47 min Tom 1
While in High school did you ever have sex with... (Jan '10) 57 min anonymouse 11

Mohawk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mohawk Mortgages