Girls - Stay away from this one!
Used and Abused

New York, NY

#41 Apr 30, 2012
Always thought it was a fifty fifty proposition by two consenting people. There are plenty of players on both sides of the isle. Sounds like your friend Mike played you real well. I can give you a female name from Little Falls who is the biggest player in the valley. Most people already know who they are.
Joey

Syracuse, NY

#42 May 5, 2012
pot kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the pig who spread her legs for a lousy meal so who are you to criticize? Tell ya' what, Howabout I open up a can of Spaghettios for you and when your done you can blow me. From your post it sounds like you have plenty of experience you whore.
Nicely put I am going to sum it up my self "whore voice" waaah I met this guy mike and we went on our first date to dinner and like then like ummmmm like spread open my legs. End of story chick you banged on the first date and if he actually was terrible you would not be telling people you tard, your jealous and got used like a piece of garbage which resembles whats left of the soul that is inside you,(and recently mikes dinghy).
i hope not

Springfield, MA

#43 Jul 4, 2012
Please give his name because I know a Mike and I'm his girlfriend just wondering because sometimes you never know
Head games

United States

#44 Jul 5, 2012
you also want to stay away from the blond that shows up every summer on north st in mohawk he thinks he`s a player oh he will feed you his lines all lies got nothing but drinking problem no money plays a good game want to wine dine you just looking for a plase to hang his hat and drive your ride
AGREE

Utica, NY

#45 Jul 8, 2012
i hope not wrote:
Please give his name because I know a Mike and I'm his girlfriend just wondering because sometimes you never know
Well this Mike is quite the "Slacker" if you get what I am saying! So anyone dating him, he's not just dating you....you may think he is working extra hours at work but he's really not.....still till this day he is dating more than one girl! Or should I say having "FUN" with more than one girl!!!
Hope not your Mike too

United States

#46 Jul 8, 2012
i hope not wrote:
Well my friend dated Mike "Slacker" for a bit and while she thought he was just with her he wasn't - he plays the field and still is today!! You may think he's with just you but he's out having fun with others too .....he still hooks up with my friend and he tells her she's the only one. He was just with her the other day. Feel sorry for any girl that gets mixed up with his web of lies....I found this site cause a friend talked about it......pretty funny to read the posts.....way to go Slacker.....hope my friend smartens up....I'll have to pass along this site for her to see the light
mike plays head games

United States

#47 Jul 8, 2012
Head games wrote:
you also want to stay away from the blond that shows up every summer on north st in mohawk he thinks he`s a player oh he will feed you his lines all lies got nothing but drinking problem no money plays a good game want to wine dine you just looking for a plase to hang his hat and drive your ride
This Mike not blonde, dark hair,tattoo on his forearm, thinks he can play with few girls at a time..
..he'll wine and dine you. Saw him at the Mohawk field days drinking with his buddies - not so good looking ones lol. People say he found a new girl - wonder if she knows she's not the only one he's having sex with ;-) check him out-he hangs out at the local bar some nights
Above All Mike

Queens Village, NY

#48 Jul 11, 2012
The Mike that thinks just because he works where he does he can get away with hanging out at Side Street and drive home....NOT sober??!! Oh the Mike that thinks he can persuade any girl cause he claims he's got it....hmmmm.....he's definitely a player, cheats but says never has, and uses girls till he's sick of you and moves on to few others. Funny he has a girl friend yet was with some other girl the other night. Slacking a bit lol Come on girls
Cat Piss

Syracuse, NY

#49 Jul 12, 2012
The Mike at Side Street does not have a tattoo on his forearm.
I think I know him

Long Eddy, NY

#50 Jul 12, 2012
AGREE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this Mike is quite the "Slacker" if you get what I am saying! So anyone dating him, he's not just dating you....you may think he is working extra hours at work but he's really not.....still till this day he is dating more than one girl! Or should I say having "FUN" with more than one girl!!!
Is this guy a mechanic who has the personality of a turd?
Above All Mike

United States

#51 Jul 12, 2012
Cat Piss wrote:
The Mike at Side Street does not have a tattoo on his forearm.
He doesn't work there he drinks there! Hangs out with his buddies - one being one from tattoo parlor - this Mike works as a professional babysitter lol. And picks up valley trash. Apparently that's only type of girl that trusts him.....huh if his girl only knew he wasn't working the other day when he was really "hanging out" with his FRIEND ;-)

Why when you post from Mohawk says in a different state ha ha.
Above All Mike

United States

#52 Jul 12, 2012
I think I know him wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this guy a mechanic who has the personality of a turd?
Well he's got a personality of a turd but not a mechanic lol. He's a low life that thinks he's perfect in bed, that he can please ANY girl he's with AND uses women till he's sick of them and moves on just to play more games. If girls only knew he's been hooking up with more than one and not just girl he says is......I like the one calling him Slacker....I easy knew the code lol and know him very well ;-)
Herkimer

United States

#53 Jul 14, 2012
I saw Mike in Herkimer the other day talking to a DOG - He's stepped back in left. Slacker is right
final straw

Raymond, NH

#54 Jul 15, 2012
It is unfortunate that the female who is dogging Mike won't stop. Obviously Mike has hurt you by breaking up with you and you are seeking revenge and or trying to get him to come back to you, or just want to draw suspicion on his character so others won't want to be associated with him. Life goes on, you need to move forward and stop slandering him. Despite all of these doubts you are trying to cast about him and his character on the Mohawk Topix world, have you noticed he has not retaliated by saying one negative thing about you on this site???? Now that takes alot of character! He is above that. I am sorry your heart is filled with sadness and anger. Despite the negative things you post, you miss him. But he does not want a connection with you positive or negative. my advice is don't worry about who he is with....... he is not your concern anymore.
LOL

Little Falls, NY

#55 Jul 15, 2012
final straw wrote:
It is unfortunate that the female who is dogging Mike won't stop. Obviously Mike has hurt you by breaking up with you and you are seeking revenge and or trying to get him to come back to you, or just want to draw suspicion on his character so others won't want to be associated with him. Life goes on, you need to move forward and stop slandering him. Despite all of these doubts you are trying to cast about him and his character on the Mohawk Topix world, have you noticed he has not retaliated by saying one negative thing about you on this site???? Now that takes alot of character! He is above that. I am sorry your heart is filled with sadness and anger. Despite the negative things you post, you miss him. But he does not want a connection with you positive or negative. my advice is don't worry about who he is with....... he is not your concern anymore.
Prolly cuz he has no idea WHICH chick to retaliate back on!!!!! LOL men are pigs hon U R better off without him.....
sloppyseconds

New York, NY

#56 Jul 15, 2012
I heard of this girl that was a real easy lay.... she gave it up on the first night. Buy her a fish sandwich with extra tartar sauce and off come the panties. She is a real sloppy slam pig! A no strings attached type of girl. They call her Cherryl "the cum barrel".
lol

Redmond, WA

#57 Jul 15, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Prolly cuz he has no idea WHICH chick to retaliate back on!!!!! LOL men are pigs hon U R better off without him.....
Totally agree with you that men are pigs......check out the post below yours....definitely a guy trying to bash some girl he must know. Funny how much better they think they are lol
sloppyseconds

New York, NY

#58 Jul 15, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you that men are pigs......check out the post below yours....definitely a guy trying to bash some girl he must know. Funny how much better they think they are lol
Now don't go thinking that you are all high and mighty.... you are just the same as all the other skanks out there. A quick date to the put-put golf and you will be dropping to your knees by the 9th hole. Us guys have got you woman figured out.
Wow

Redmond, WA

#59 Jul 15, 2012
sloppyseconds wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't go thinking that you are all high and mighty.... you are just the same as all the other skanks out there. A quick date to the put-put golf and you will be dropping to your knees by the 9th hole. Us guys have got you woman figured out.
must be were you take your dates dude - put put - really??!! Valley girls are trash just an FYI but sounds like this guy picked a few up already
White Trash with no Money

New York, NY

#60 Jul 15, 2012
Nice guys at the rear please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hinckley water level low due to no snow?? 4 min ph balance Too high 6
Cheaters 19 min What 13
Jill Reales hips 54 min Tony G 17
Looking for a transport driver from st Luke's h... 57 min Tony G 8
We don't have a racism problem in America! 1 hr Disgusted 86
jill big hips big feet big nose big butttt reale 1 hr the aud 1
Kristin Copeland 1 hr Matt 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mohawk Mortgages