Hot Chick 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

hes a good kid, in a lot of my classes. hes always nice to me and most of the other kids in school
noing

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

wondering wrote:
anybody no anything about him
anyone 'no' anything about wondering, except that he needs to spend more time on his english homework?
mohawk parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

i know there is a beautiful new sign in front of the library that this young fellow made.drive by and take a look he did a wonderful job.thank you mike.
Mohawk Resident

Ava, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Yup, Mike did a beautiful job on that for his Eagle Scout project.

Thanks, Mike!
PEACEMAKER

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

he also did a great job with the little leauge feild also,Mike great job.
Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

You need some serious help.
uneedhelp

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Judged:

Please Help wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG my dad just punched me again! See how nuts and mentally unstable my dad Joe Bongiorno is? Plus she always talk about himself in the third person. That right there is an insane thing to do. He is a sick sick perverted junkie! I really am scared to death of him. He rolls around the floor in a drug induced stupor shouting threats to Chief Conley. He needs to be locked away hes a danger to all and his boyfriends Pez and Casual Observer are just as bad.
He's a delusional, uneducated, illiterate, perverted, criminal nutcase. Im scared for my life. Hes getting worse with each hit of crack he smokes! He keeps pretending to be the chief He talks about nothing at home but "that day back in 2007". Yesterday he was pretending he was the chiefs dog, last night I heard dogs screeching in pain coming from his room! He was just laughing about how he tricked an old women into letting him in then he beat her and stole all her stuff!
I want to take this time to apologize for my fathers behavior and lifestyle. please don't hold his actions against me. Im ashamed and embarrassed by him and the way he acts and the totally insane things he says but until the day comes when he kicks his crack cocaine habit, starts taking his mental health drugs and gets treatment for his many venereal diseases, there is not much hope for him, or for me if I am forced to continue living with him.
Dad when you ra*ed and killed gram and gramp I thought that you would at least get some help or at the very least start taking your crazy meds again but instead you just sit around all day and night stuffing yourself with cakes, cookies, candy and pizza. You don't wash or take care of yourself. Our home is a filthy dirty rats nest and the number of men you bring home to give BJs to has tripled lately. Please dad just straighten out your life, get a job, stop being a welfare bum and handout king, stop robbing the elderly and fckng dogs and farm animals and please stop with your insane threats and claims. I have no friends because of you. i cant ever bring anyone over because i fear what you may do to them and I am so ashamed and embarrassed by the way our apt and the way you look that I would rather not have any friends. Please dad think of me for a change. You are the most selfish and mentally disturbed person I have ever seen and god i wish you hadn't ra*ed my mom. You sicken me dad and have given me nothing but a horrible life.
I hate you dad you fat, thieving, perverted jerko*f and I hope you die. Then maybe one of my other family members who hate you and stay away from us because of you will raise me and give me the normal life without having to constantly take handouts and charity, and welfare like you have done over the course of my life.
How many more kids, dogs and elderly women are you going to harm dad before you realize how sick you are? Is it any wonder why I hate you so much dad? You are a disgusting perverted loser and what makes me really sad is that you clearly don't love or care about me and that you think living the way you live and the way you force me to live is ok. I hope you die soon dad, it wont be long before all those STDs, all that drug abuse and the many victims you have committed crimes against catch up with you. Then committing fraud and making up idiotic threats and stories about people like you do daily will be the least of your problems.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME AND SAVE ME FROM MY DAD AND HIS NEW BOYFRIEND I AM SCARED OF WHAT HE MAY DO TO ME AND I WANT A NORMAL LIFE!I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT AND HE WAS TRYING TO GET INTO MY ROOM! SOMEONE HELP ME SOON IM SCARED PLEASE SAVE ME
dirtbag Conley! go get a life!
Happy go Lucky

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Mike sr is a F crook,theif and should not be breathing.
standing by

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

Judged:

Happy go Lucky wrote:
Mike sr is a F crook,theif and should not be breathing.
I don't think name droping fits Topix.Stick with forums and grow up
Known Santillos for years

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

Although Mike Santillo Sr. is a very stubborn and demanding person, he is a great father. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be at all his boy's events as a coach, leader, spectator, etc. If your concern is with Micheal Jr. He is a great kid thanks to both his mother's and father's support and love. If you're asking because, maybe he likes your daughter, or is friends with your son, you're lucky. There should be more kids around the valley like him!
Herkimer Elk

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

I see Mike Sr. has found another woman to rob blind.
happy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

Mike Santillo should stop cheating on his wife and beating her!!!!!!!!
toggle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

what mike s are you talking about there are three mike santillos.
mhs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Mike is a good kid. he hangs out with my son and is a good influence.
curious

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

who's the new woman?
doodle bug

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

what mike are we talking about? how can he have a wife and a new woman at the same time?
Confused

Hamilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

If Mike is a good "kid" and in someones "class" while working on an eagle scout project how can he be married, or have a new woman that he will con?
Knows the truth

Mechanicville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

Judged:

As far as Mike Santillo Sr. being a good father because he is always at his sons events, that's only because he has to Control everything in his favor. How sad that his son Mike Jr. has to cry to teachers so his father will not hit him because of bad grades. The family is a joke! Can someone explain how Kristin can have a child from a previous relationship and have total disregard for him, but pretend to be this great mother of two boys? Mike Jr. is exactly like his father!
MOHAWK girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

Judged:

Mike does have a violent temper, but I thought he was getting help. Good thing he doesnt coach baseball anymore... Kristen, Move On

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Mohawk Forum right now

Search the Mohawk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cretindave GET THAT REGGIN HORE MOTHER SO I CAN... 4 min PUNK COWARD CRETSDAVE 1
comets vancouver 5 min Vomits Vomits Vomits 124
Utica garbage 6 min Lozers 1
What do people think about lawrence mazza (Mar '09) 7 min Mole 18
Teacher on administrative leave for non-physica... 5 hr Anon 13
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Why 6,273
"Giant Garage Sale" to benefit pet food pantry 14 hr Sheet for brains 7
•••

Flood Warning for Herkimer County was issued at April 16 at 1:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••