Hollywood, FL

#1 Jun 24, 2012
How is he doing. Has anyone heard?
Baron agenda

Ilion, NY

#2 Jun 25, 2012
mohawk-5 wrote:
How is he doing. Has anyone heard?
Never saw him before the election and except for being sworn in on tv haven't seen him since. All his drinking young friends from his former bar got out to vote him in but he never went door to door to speak to residents and find out what needs to be done and only went to a couple village meetings, apparently knows everything he needs to know from that. I understand he has a couple of former drinking village employees that are filling him in on how to run the village and speaking out for him. This should be an interesting 4 years.You'd think he at least send something out about himself now being he didn't want to talk to media until after elected.
yeah

New York, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Baron agenda you must be psychic; you've been posting eveything I've been thinking. I finally gave up because some people don't want to hear facts because it interferes with their "agendas" Funny how Sweet was the one that was accused of being so secretive with things she was doing!
Baron

New York, NY

#4 Jun 25, 2012
You people haven't even given him a chance.....and he did go door to door and spoke to quite a few people of the village....From what I know....he has no "hidden agenda" just wants to see positive change....maybe you should get off the computer and get out in the community and you would know that......
yeah

New York, NY

#5 Jun 25, 2012
I do wish him the best of luck. It's a tough job & sometime a thankless one. The only time I know of when he was going door to door was when he was getting names on his petition. If he went door to door afterward, I'm not aware of it. As I said, time will tell & I am willing to give a him a chance.
You tell em

Albany, NY

#6 Jun 28, 2012
Guess Irene should have been drinking more?
village resident

New York, NY

#7 Jun 29, 2012
I have talked to some of the village dept heads and they say he has done a lot so far for them and they seem to like him. as for the people that are running there mouth about drinking, why dont you just shut up and give the man a chance. he may be the best thing this village has had in a long time. I just hope he gets rid of the village clerk. she is got so may things screwed up it would make you sick.
Baron agenda

Ilion, NY

#8 Jul 1, 2012
village resident wrote:
I have talked to some of the village dept heads and they say he has done a lot so far for them and they seem to like him. as for the people that are running there mouth about drinking, why dont you just shut up and give the man a chance. he may be the best thing this village has had in a long time. I just hope he gets rid of the village clerk. she is got so may things screwed up it would make you sick.
You're right about one thing get rid of the clerk. She's been there too long and thinks she is the Mayor only with a big paycheck only one commission gets paid to be on and just so happens her husband is on it. He won't get rid of her because he will rely on her. The time to do it is by the organizational meeting she is suppose to be appointed by the mayor never has happen because she does not bring it up. I know one clerk from herkimer when the new one came in she was told to leave and the Supervisor of the town had already picked out who he wanted. Why do you think Gail Hatch left Ilion the new Mayor Cushman would have gotten rid of her anyway. She needed to go to as she was running that village.
Supporter

Washington, DC

#9 Jul 8, 2012
Hey Jim is a great young guy who simply wants to make positive changes for the community. He knows alot about politics (imagine that, someone from the valley with actual knowledge), and he did a great job campaigning. He DID go door to door, and when I spoke with him one thing he mentioned was making sure the cemetery in town is fixed up a bit and maintained to make our village look a little better. It's a tough job, but I like that we have someone young in office to actually make a difference. Best of luck to him.
get a clue

New York, NY

#10 Jul 11, 2012
Jim is an old high school punk ass jock itch who is never going to grow up! Anyone who knows who he truly is and isnt to busy riding his cock knows he's a total tool.
Cat Piss

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Baron agenda wrote:
<quoted text>You're right about one thing get rid of the clerk. She's been there too long and thinks she is the Mayor only with a big paycheck only one commission gets paid to be on and just so happens her husband is on it. He won't get rid of her because he will rely on her. The time to do it is by the organizational meeting she is suppose to be appointed by the mayor never has happen because she does not bring it up. I know one clerk from herkimer when the new one came in she was told to leave and the Supervisor of the town had already picked out who he wanted. Why do you think Gail Hatch left Ilion the new Mayor Cushman would have gotten rid of her anyway. She needed to go to as she was running that village.
and Ilion is doing so much better now that Stephens is running it...right.
The wonder of Mohawk

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2012
I don't know about door to door but he certainly went bar to bar which is his habit. All the weight that he,and his wife have put on certainly isn't due to her good cooking, as it doesn't appear that she gets off of her fat ass. This person obviously has an alcohol problem. Isn't it funny that his initial endorsements came from the owners of Side Street his favorite watering hole, the Keelers obviously know how to support a good customer. This man's a lush like his father in law, who also has a severe alcohol issue.that marriage was one made in drunkards heaven.
village resident

New York, NY

#13 Jul 15, 2012
to wonder of mohawk why not shut your mouth. this man has done more in a few weeks then the past mayor did in four years. he may not be perfect but i really think this man can make a difference for this village. he is not afraid of speaking his piece. the previous mayor was keeping the board and the village of what was going on. jim is at least is letting the village resident know what is up. i will back him all the way.
yeah

New York, NY

#14 Jul 15, 2012
What exactly has he done in these past few weeks? Except for adding a face book page, I haven't heard of anything. As far as communication, rumor has it he's been a little lacking himself in that area. Ask around.
Really

New York, NY

#15 Jul 17, 2012
whoever is that disrespectful to bring his family into this sick conversation is mentally unstable. Baron has done a great deal of work since in office and as for his "drinking", he does not have a problem. Maybe someone that thinks they know him and can write this cruel stuff should get off their own ass (probably at the Mohawk Legion) and find something better to do. Jim is a very personable guy and by far does not have a drinking problem. And the only thing he had to do with Sidestreet was fixing that dump up and then selling the building to Keelers so maybe you should get some facts straight before running your mouth. THe Baron's are a great family.
smooth

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jul 17, 2012
Yeah - too bad your mom didnt swallow as much as she did force lead paint chips down your throat when you were a kid....cause then you just wouldnt be around.

I read people for a living, and my guess is you are in your mid to late twenties, and probably carrying some sort of high school grudge against the mayor. You most certainly still live in your parents basement, as you are too busy to find a job inbetween all your games of hacky-sack, ultimate frisbee, and ridding the internet world of scary dragons. Your lack of useful talent is only surpassed by your inability to shower or prove useful to the community, and your over the top liberal mentality has given you some degree of self entitlement that you think is justified. You continue to be a drain on socitey, offering absolutely nothing except for a welfare vacuum to leech off those around you.

So please stop typing on here about any topic, and get off your lazy ( and probably morbidly obese ) ass and try to contribute something to society other than crusting up more tub socks for your mommy to wash.

If you are going to continue to criticize, try attending a meeting, which are open to the public. My guess is since you didn't graduate from any reputable high school or college (altho i am sure you did a bang up job finishing up your G.E.D., you should be able to find your way to the municipal hall. There is a phone inside for you to call your mom when you need a ride home.
ommu

Waltham, MA

#17 Jul 17, 2012
smooth wrote:
Yeah - too bad your mom didnt swallow as much as she did force lead paint chips down your throat when you were a kid....cause then you just wouldnt be around.
I read people for a living, and my guess is you are in your mid to late twenties, and probably carrying some sort of high school grudge against the mayor. You most certainly still live in your parents basement, as you are too busy to find a job inbetween all your games of hacky-sack, ultimate frisbee, and ridding the internet world of scary dragons. Your lack of useful talent is only surpassed by your inability to shower or prove useful to the community, and your over the top liberal mentality has given you some degree of self entitlement that you think is justified. You continue to be a drain on socitey, offering absolutely nothing except for a welfare vacuum to leech off those around you.
So please stop typing on here about any topic, and get off your lazy ( and probably morbidly obese ) ass and try to contribute something to society other than crusting up more tub socks for your mommy to wash.
If you are going to continue to criticize, try attending a meeting, which are open to the public. My guess is since you didn't graduate from any reputable high school or college (altho i am sure you did a bang up job finishing up your G.E.D., you should be able to find your way to the municipal hall. There is a phone inside for you to call your mom when you need a ride home.
ican read you better. Dumb ass repug. That watches to much fox new. How did i do? Now how did i know that? By the way you try to put people down.

Do the rest of you people really think mohawk can or will change over night? Things take time.
just jealous

Binghamton, NY

#18 Jul 23, 2012
As far as i have heard people are happy with him thus far....as for his wife, shes far from fat and lazy.....sounds like a jealous x or sumthin cuz shes gorgeous
yaya

Syracuse, NY

#19 Jul 25, 2012
The Baron's are an awesome family. They would do anything for anyone. His wife is absolutely gorgeous and far from fat!!!! They are a hard working family and awesome partents! Anyone that bashes them are just down right jealous and thats a fact!!!!!!
taxman

Woodbridge, VA

#20 Jul 25, 2012
They do lov there vegetables

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
About the Mayoral Debate 42 min Ftw 58
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 49 min Meme 14
A third term for Obama 1 hr Ben Gleck 43
White Rose Bakery 2 hr Well 21
No Strike at Verizon 4 hr no mas 2
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 4 hr GHR 7
Bernie sanders 4 hr Gaggy 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mohawk Mortgages