“Too Many Black People Parasites Living Off Uncle Sam!”

Posted in the Mohall Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#1 Aug 9, 2012
“Too Many Black People Parasites Living Off Uncle Sam!”
First and foremost this obviously doesn't apply to every black person living in America. Without a doubt there are many hard working black people living in the United States of America! However, there are a disproportionate number of black people living in America with no family values, no value of life and absolutely no work ethic.
This is what happens when people are allowed to live off the Government generationally. There are simply too many black people living in America who now believe that everybody owes them something. They want to call it reparation, restoration or whatever. In reality, this is just a bunch of lazy black fools who don’t want to go to school, don’t want to get a job and absolutely don’t want to go to work.
To simplify things I like to divide this entire group of non-productive African-American Citizens into three categories, which I call the “Crazy Checkers”, the “Thug Lifers!” and my personal favorite, which just happens to be the largest of the three groups, the “Entitlementers”.
QUESTION: Mr. Traina how can you tell these three groups apart?
RESPONSE: Please read the following three paragraphs?
The “CRAZY CHECKERS” get paid by the Federal Government through the Social Security Office of Disability Determinations to act like effing idiots and a$$wholes.
The “THUG LIFERS” make their living by selling drugs, hustling people on the streets, pimping prostitutes, raping, robbing and murdering people.“THUG LIFERS” are very easy to identify because they are usually well-armed convicted fellows, with tattoos of tear drops and RIP all over their bodies. They are the ones that prefer to wear their pants down to their knees and act like they are the really tough. Do NOT and I repeat DO NOT make direct eye contact with one of these thugs, least they’ll put a bullet in the back of your head.

The “ENTITLEMENTERS” is the largest of the three groups and the most dependent on poor ole Uncle Sam. The “ENTITLEMENTERS” are a very unique group because they have learned how to live off the Federal Government cyclically-generation after generation after generation. This is a group of people who look at Welfare, Food Stamps, Public Housing, Free Lunch, Obamacare and other governmental entitlement programs as a way of life, rather than as a temporary way to get back on their feet. Sadly, this is a group of African-American Citizens who have been given so much by the federal government for so long, that they now feel as though they are now entitled to take whatever they want. Hence all the recent “FLASH MOBBERS”,“ROBBERS” and “KNOCKOUTERS”! The “MOST “troubling aspect of the “Entitlement Group” is that this is the group that actually produces the other two groups. Simply stated,“ENTITLEMENTERS” breed “Crazy Checkers” and “Thug Lifers!”

fatuous1
www.marktraina.webs.com
Weshon Hornsby

Newark, DE

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Mark Traina, you first off are part of the problem in our society because instead of being issues oriented and helping to resolve some of the serious issues that we are faced with you choose to resort to name calling,stereotyping and classifying a large sector of the population in one of the most derogatory ways possible.I don't care that you attempted to certify your argument by claiming that it didn't apply to all "African Americans" just the maority of them i order to justify your radical, racist and irrational rant, your assumptions are just dead wrong. Being a black man myself I can assure you that you are completely off base with each of your examples, not that you would even care to know the truth. Most black people don't have a sense of entitlement, are not lazy and don't commit crimes, just as not all white people are hard workers, intelligent and moral. You obviously are one of those people who feel threatened by black people for more reasons than you can put into a coherent, intelligible and rational argument which is why you took the lazy, ignorant route in expressing your dismay with us. Yes, we have a black president of the United States of America, we also have black ceo's, doctors, lawyers, teachers, inventors, small business owners, scientists, professors, news anchors, professional athletes, artists, musicians, nurses, bankers, stock brokers, politicians, craftsmen, contractors and millions of hard working hourly wagers who help to support all of the white, black, brown, yellow and red people who can't or wont take care of themselves. As someone who has worked since I was 13 it has been an honor for meto know that I helped others in need through not only paying my fair share of taxes but also making contribtions t many on-profit organizations. It never amazes me how a lot of folks who receive ssi, social security, medicaid and other social services will sit on their high horse and thumb their nose at others for doing the same thing and based on your views I would be willing to bet that you or someone close to you fits into that category.
Daniel

Gretna, LA

#3 Dec 22, 2012
go back to Newwark DE... up north blacks are different down south they are more or a lazy class ... go to the food stamp line and 98% black and we have alot of jobs here
Sara Volk

Minot, ND

#4 Dec 28, 2012
There are more white people on food stamps and welfare than black people. You can look it up if you have the mental capacity.
Sara Volk

Denver, CO

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Sara Volk wrote:
There are more white people on food stamps and welfare than black people. You can look it up if you have the mental capacity.
There are also more white people in America than black people.

Per capita data shows more blacks are on welfare.

You can look that up.
ann

Palestine, TX

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Thats true im from the caribbean i camme here with hardly anything,i worked my way up and now im getting ready to buy a home this year.not all but lots of african americans are lazy and they feel entitled,and some want to hate on me because im tryng to move up,one aa lady said to me that i believe im better than her! Wtf. No bitch you think im better than you,and she was a welfare queen,so i dont care i still work hard live my life and were nice things and buy nice things a buncha haters.they need to get it right cuz there are more black men in jail than there are in college,that sh! T dont make sense peace and love:)
Income earner

Baltimore, MD

#7 Feb 23, 2013
The country is going down because food stamps, welfare cash, section eight housing enables the Africanus entiltlemus to breed rapidly more parasites . The turning point will happen when the free money is taken away and the africanis entitlemus riots . Most of them will be eliminated by working folks trying to protect themselves from these vile creatures .
Weshon hornsby is gay

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Blah blah blah
Re Ality

Fairmont, WV

#9 Mar 7, 2013
This is probably due to the fact that the average black IQ is considered retarded.
jermaine

Marietta, GA

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Nicely put Mark, but of course your a racist for speaking the truth. Nobody wants to express one of the real reasons this country is going to total shit but sooner or later the funds will run out. I really hate to see my homeland get embarrased in front of the whole world the way it has but something's gotta give and I can only hope im still alive to see it, that is unless I've been robbed and killed by some thug kid in a hoodie. Until then let's keep cutting jobs from the people who work but we gotta keep printing money for the ones that don't. Wow that makes a lot of sense doesn't it. But of course I'm just racist.
Confederate

Jonesboro, GA

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Income earner wrote:
The country is going down because food stamps, welfare cash, section eight housing enables the Africanus entiltlemus to breed rapidly more parasites . The turning point will happen when the free money is taken away and the africanis entitlemus riots . Most of them will be eliminated by working folks trying to protect themselves from these vile creatures .
I would say you are100% correct ! America has turned into a welfare country and if you call lazy people out white or black you are considered a racist. So call me a racist if you like because the word is non effective anymore.
Confederate

Jonesboro, GA

#12 Apr 2, 2013
At the end of the civil war Grant tried to get the government to relocate blacks to a island in the Caribbean. Slavery was wrong and keeping blacks in our country was very wrong. Look how it's ended up.....
WayOnBase

Houston, TX

#13 Apr 7, 2013
Weshon Hornsby wrote:
Mark Traina, you first off are part of the problem in our society because instead of being issues oriented and helping to resolve some of the serious issues that we are faced with you choose to resort to name calling,stereotyping and classifying a large sector of the population in one of the most derogatory ways possible.I don't care that you attempted to certify your argument by claiming that it didn't apply to all "African Americans" just the maority of them i order to justify your radical, racist and irrational rant, your assumptions are just dead wrong. Being a black man myself I can assure you that you are completely off base with each of your examples, not that you would even care to know the truth. Most black people don't have a sense of entitlement, are not lazy and don't commit crimes, just as not all white people are hard workers, intelligent and moral. You obviously are one of those people who feel threatened by black people for more reasons than you can put into a coherent, intelligible and rational argument which is why you took the lazy, ignorant route in expressing your dismay with us. Yes, we have a black president of the United States of America, we also have black ceo's, doctors, lawyers, teachers, inventors, small business owners, scientists, professors, news anchors, professional athletes, artists, musicians, nurses, bankers, stock brokers, politicians, craftsmen, contractors and millions of hard working hourly wagers who help to support all of the white, black, brown, yellow and red people who can't or wont take care of themselves. As someone who has worked since I was 13 it has been an honor for meto know that I helped others in need through not only paying my fair share of taxes but also making contribtions t many on-profit organizations. It never amazes me how a lot of folks who receive ssi, social security, medicaid and other social services will sit on their high horse and thumb their nose at others for doing the same thing and based on your views I would be willing to bet that you or someone close to you fits into that category.
That's funny, I'm paying out of the ass in taxes so I guess I'm missing out on this taxed gravy train black ppl are supposed to be riding. I'm paying for crackers to not work and get welfare, food stamps, and get off scott -free on felony charges like meth and coke distribution...and sometimes murder. Whitey is not the only one paying taxes and I'm sick of hearing you all cry about it. You shouldn't pay taxes like everybody else? Shut the fuck up whining!
African breeder queen

Elizabeth, NJ

#14 Aug 10, 2013
Iz tired ofz all ya'll trying to takes avay alls mines food stampz. Iz gots fo babies at my home to feedz. Iz gots food stampz , liheaps, caps, medicals, andz sections eights housing. Dem folks ats dpw gots me a nice hoompty ride iz boughtz 24 spinners fo mines cutty. Iz hads to sell sum of mines food stampz dough. Iz Rollin deep dough in dis mug even gots Hbo ands Cinemax.
DgafN

Grand Junction, CO

#15 Sep 5, 2013
WayOnBase wrtoe:"That's funny, I'm paying out of the ass in taxes so I guess I'm missing out on this taxed gravy train black ppl are supposed to be riding. I'm paying for crackers to not work and get welfare, food stamps, and get off scott -free on felony charges like meth and coke distribution...and sometimes murder. Whitey is not the only one paying taxes and I'm sick of hearing you all cry about it. You shouldn't pay taxes like everybody else? Shut the fuck up whining!"

we wouldnt have felony charges like meth and coke distribution if the blacks brought it an made it to start with.and personaly i dont feal your kind should pay taxes.....
Hangdown

Conyers, GA

#16 Oct 15, 2013
I moved in here 20 yrs ago. 20k people.caucaision
80k now and 65% negro. Forclosures unkempt yards
murders robbery people who drive and talk talk talk on their free cell phones. I would move but the house sells for 45% what I paid for it.
Dope

Dodgeville, WI

#17 Jan 21, 2014
Sara Volk wrote:
There are more white people on food stamps and welfare than black people. You can look it up if you have the mental capacity.
Hey dumba$$. Blacks only make up 12.9% of the pop. Whites are 85%. No shit there are more whites on welfare. But not by much. Blacks make up 72% of the overall welfare program - but remember, they only account for 12.9% of the population.
You must be black yourself. I can tell right away by the unintelligent excuse you readily made in defense of the most hated, laziest, war mongering, drug addicted races in the world.
Justin Damore

Vernon Hills, IL

#18 Jan 25, 2014
Sara Volk wrote:
There are more white people on food stamps and welfare than black people. You can look it up if you have the mental capacity.

There are more black people per capita on them.
PBt

Kannapolis, NC

#19 Feb 11, 2014
the truth is not popular so you will get much criticism on this true statement, mostly from those on welfare and those who want to bring America down to the standards of Africa
Internally annoyed

Burlington, NJ

#20 Mar 18, 2014
It is true that blacks are disproportionately on welfare. But we need to also spread some more truth. More blacks live in poverty today because of the wrong doing of previous generations. You see when blacks were first freed they all had their own farms. But the KKK ran them off of those farms into over crowded cities because they couldnt buy a home anywhere else because realestate agents would only show them certain neighborhoods. Then they werent given jobs because they were black and local law enforcement would not allow them to go into certain areas to look for jobs. That was back in the 50s around the start of civil rights movement and them Martin Luther King died in the 60s. Blacks were scared at that time to reach for better and many taught there kids to go along with the status quo becuase they themselves were the grandchildren of slaves so they knew a black who aspired could potentially be in grave danger. Then in the 60s through the 90s we dealt with police brutality and the introduction of crack and HIV into our community. Compound that with an alarming amount of black men being detained in jail. Remember men have been historically the bread winners and women have always made less then men on average and black women make less then black men who make less then many demographics and you have a recipe for an entire ethnic group being crippled by a history of oppression. So yes black people are disproportionately living off the government maybe the government should recognize this and take effective steps to right the wrongs of the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
people become managers (Oct '14) Oct '14 background checks... 1
the hot test place to be tonight (Sep '13) Sep '13 Darrel Hirz 1
News One Dead in Oil Well Fire (Sep '11) Sep '11 stenbak 1
News Harlan Braathen (Apr '11) Apr '11 Daynen Hoover 1
Review: Brose Funeral Home (Oct '08) Dec '10 david fjeldahl 2
News North Dakota lawyer disbarred for asking client... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jeff T in MPLS 5
More from around the web

Mohall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]