to the young girl selling tamales at winco

Posted in the Modesto Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 99 of99
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pffft

Tuolumne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Aug 8, 2013
 
Riverbank resident wrote:
Do any of you women know what contraception is. My god. All I see are women who can't afford 1 kid, walking around with 3-4 screaming brats while you are ready to explode with another one. And who pays for it? Not you....close your f ing legs for a change. You ppl disgust me. Tell Juan after he comes home from the fields to give it a rest. No more kids!!!!
Religious faith plays a part, contraception is not acceptable in Catholicism.

Since: Aug 11

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

F**k the pope and everything Catholicism stands for
Kimberly

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Aug 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Robo wrote:
Kimberly so f ure self.. Stupid ass fat ni&$a.. U probably bought some of those tamales and didn't like em so u went n report that girl..at least mexicans hustle and don't ask for money like all these white trash tweakers l
now if you look back on all the comments you can see where me standing up for the girl caused this huge crazy thread. im all for them selling them....
Mox

Oakdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Aug 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

TSY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi "Ms. Senior in College,"
You would be a little more convincing if you bothered to use proper grammar and spelling. Its not "your" its "YOU"RE," its not "to many" its "TOO MANY," its not "pathedic" its "PATHETIC..." I could go on, but perhaps you need another round of college. Maybe then you will be a "senior in college" who can actually spell while trying to make an argument about how educated you are.
Those annoying people pestering everyone in parking lots are scary! Especially when they do it at night! If you have no manners, nobody will help you by buying your tamales.
Perhaps she's a senior at MJC...the 4 year plan at the local community college. Seems legit.
Cristal

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Thats so rude how can you say that . She isn't harassing anyone just say no if you don't want any and why in the world would you post your idotic comments on the internet . How can you even bad mouth mexicans if you don't know S@#T about them !! Your just sterotyping . And furthermore are you a child or something by posting your unneeded comments on the web. Come on thats childs play. And thats not the worst part your an adult you should know better yessh .
Get Over Yourself

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Cristal wrote:
Thats so rude how can you say that . She isn't harassing anyone just say no if you don't want any and why in the world would you post your idotic comments on the internet . How can you even bad mouth mexicans if you don't know S@#T about them !! Your just sterotyping . And furthermore are you a child or something by posting your unneeded comments on the web. Come on thats childs play. And thats not the worst part your an adult you should know better yessh .
Oh, shut up Cristal. What a trashy name. Just call yourself Mercedeyz or Tyffanny.
JD from Mod

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not to put too fine a point on this, but for a college senior who is not "ignorant", your grammar is atrocious! For instance, it's "I'm", not im, I have, not got, than (not then). You're living proof that an education doesn't make you smart, it just makes you educated. I think you may want to consider retaking English to obtain a better grasp of the language, and the proper use of said language.
Kimberly wrote:
btw im not ignorant..im a senior in college. i probably got a higher education then yourself. just because i buy temales from a friend does not mean im ignorant.! your the 1 ignorant running your mouth about them. people are struggling to get income. any type of income and your dissing these little children who are doing what they can to help their family.
mary

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rcalilaw wrote:
Interesting! The first time I patronize a restaurant...I'm getting food from complete strangers! The kitchen could look like a "toxic waste dump"..I wouldn't know if the person who was making my food "washed their hands properly, or wiped their behind, picked their nose"..I don't know if "the utensils and pots used to cook them were properly cleaned, or had traces of last week's moldy beans"...or "for all you know, they could be spitting in them, flicking boogers" and...oh, forget it! Your maniacal rant makes no sense whatsoever..lol..it's about CHOICES! We get it! You're pissed at a young girl...both of you apparently acted in an appalling manner. But to berate another for disagreeing with you in such a vile way..is disturbing! Take a Xanax, grab some scotch and calm the hell down..lol...
Based on your comments I suggest mental treatment. Stan co offers a wide variety of programs that are there for the taking. Please use them.
wake up

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

you are calcified and part of the 85% that is going to parish.
JustSayin

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Umm, we have soliciting laws on the books already. Another ordinance will do what? Be ignored too?
Just sayin...
Just saying

Caldwell, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jan 4, 2014
 
Rcalilaw wrote:
Interesting! The first time I patronize a restaurant...I'm getting food from complete strangers! The kitchen could look like a "toxic waste dump"..I wouldn't know if the person who was making my food "washed their hands properly, or wiped their behind, picked their nose"..I don't know if "the utensils and pots used to cook them were properly cleaned, or had traces of last week's moldy beans"...or "for all you know, they could be spitting in them, flicking boogers" and...oh, forget it! Your maniacal rant makes no sense whatsoever..lol..it's about CHOICES! We get it! You're pissed at a young girl...both of you apparently acted in an appalling manner. But to berate another for disagreeing with you in such a vile way..is disturbing! Take a Xanax, grab some scotch and calm the hell down..lol...
Do you KNOW what goes on in restaurants too? I have worked in a few and believe me, they are more disgusting than some of the messiest homes I have ever seen!! If you know what went on in restaurants, factories that prepare foods, etc you would never eat again!
Just saying

Caldwell, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jan 4, 2014
 
mrs wrong wrote:
I bet you'd think twice if someone was selling hash or asking for eight balls annoying you when walk into a store!! The point is that its all illegal. If I wanted a Godam tamale I would go to a restaurant not a winco parking lot. Get over yourself and stop condoning this BS
Just how do we KNOW that this little girl was an illegal alien?
CloseCommunityCo llege

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jan 6, 2014
 
Kimberly wrote:
btw im not ignorant..im a senior in college. i probably got a higher education then yourself. just because i buy temales from a friend does not mean im ignorant.! your the 1 ignorant running your mouth about them. people are struggling to get income. any type of income and your dissing these little children who are doing what they can to help their family.
Kim, you ignorant slut (SNL).Tax $$ wasted.You "got"? The world needs ditch diggers also.you are not college material throwing away good $ on idiots like you and the teachers and staff.. 70% drop out rate..Show me a non govt entity with those success numbers ;)
close the door

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Jan 7, 2014
 
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how do we KNOW that this little girl was an illegal alien?
If you read the first post, the author's beef was with non professional food sellers in public. I can say for certain that illegal immigration has exacerbated this nonsense because when I was growing up in California, you NEVER saw this sh*t in public, ever. It's beyond tacky and low class, but commonplace in Mexico. Anything for a peso.

It's a moot point anyway, Winco hired security guards and they do an excellent job of clearing the parking lot and front of the store of panhandlers, tweakers, etc.
noone

Ceres, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jan 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Your all f--king crazy!!!! With to much time on your hands.
mekat

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Feb 27, 2014
 
Kimberly wrote:
btw im not ignorant..im a senior in college. i probably got a higher education then yourself. just because i buy temales from a friend does not mean im ignorant.! your the 1 ignorant running your mouth about them. people are struggling to get income. any type of income and your dissing these little children who are doing what they can to help their family.
I probably "got" a higher education, uh? if you are so educated then you should know the proper grammar would be I probably "have" a higher education, LOL, LOLOLOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
anyphoenix

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Mar 17, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Misanthrope
you are a horrible human being i wonder how your poor family make it around you and all your poison
am that tamale lady that you hate!
and i know that u will gonna get very sick not from the bacteria on the food u eat
but from so much anger and hate in your heart
all you say about as tamale ladys . is because in your very deep inside u know u are so mess up in your brain.
see u never Mrs POISONING AND TOXIC Winco lady.
BY other way u are more poor than the rats couse u have no money to buy nothing
if so by a anger management therapy or self improvement cds.
Sally

Apple Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
May 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Rcalilaw wrote:
Interesting! The first time I patronize a restaurant...I'm getting food from complete strangers! The kitchen could look like a "toxic waste dump"..I wouldn't know if the person who was making my food "washed their hands properly, or wiped their behind, picked their nose"..I don't know if "the utensils and pots used to cook them were properly cleaned, or had traces of last week's moldy beans"...or "for all you know, they could be spitting in them, flicking boogers" and...oh, forget it! Your maniacal rant makes no sense whatsoever..lol..it's about CHOICES! We get it! You're pissed at a young girl...both of you apparently acted in an appalling manner. But to berate another for disagreeing with you in such a vile way..is disturbing! Take a Xanax, grab some scotch and calm the hell down..lol...
I totaling agree with you. You can go to a restaurant and get the same thing. They even have roaches in the kitchen, you don't see them because you are not in the kitchen.
The reason you are so nasty because they come from a foreign country.what would be the difference if the country has mostly white citizens, you wouldnt have the nerve to say such ugly things.
amairany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Sunday Jul 6
 
To the lady who wrote this post ..You are the biggest piece of shit of human being ..so sad that you will bash on people like that trying to make an extra buck selling tamales, it probably makes you feel better putting people down...karma is a bitch ....The way you put that tamale girl down specially over the Internet just shows how this world is so fucked up because of people like you ..shame on you heartless bitch ....you never know what life will bring you
.that might be your future selling tamales outside a supermarket .watch what you say because life comes full of surprises

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 99 of99
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Modesto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Modesto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Modesto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Modesto
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••