created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,648 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,381 - 15,400 of 15,915 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
snarks

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16745
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
LOL sure you will, fgt. The only thing you'll be putting is my manhood in your mouth. Smoke that, be sure to hold it in!

Losr pig is losr
Smacks

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16746
Nov 25, 2013
 
Back in July 2012, District Attorney Tony Rackauckas charged former Public Works executive and Santa Ana City Councilman Carlos Bustamante with twelve felony sex charges.

This was surrounding his ?alleged? harassment of female subordinates.
Alison King

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16747
Nov 27, 2013
 
As long as it is regulated like alcohol. I think the smell would have to keep it private as well.
http://bit.ly/1aSSrBb
Sudders

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16748
Nov 27, 2013
 
left, right handed Spud stoppers have arrived.

Since: Oct 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16749
Nov 27, 2013
 
I just want everyone to be careful who thinks smoking anything is good for their health. If you are going to smoke, please make sure you do a "FULL BODY CLEANSE" at least 2 times A year. This can help pull toxins out of your body naturally. http://dherbs.com/store/full-body-cleanse-p-1...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16750
Nov 27, 2013
 
healthy_henry wrote:
I just want everyone to be careful who thinks smoking anything is good for their health. If you are going to smoke, please make sure you do a "FULL BODY CLEANSE" at least 2 times A year. This can help pull toxins out of your body naturally. http://dherbs.com/store/full-body-cleanse-p-1...
Thanks, I agree. With that said, what do you think is the best way to use pot?
Memorex

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16751
Nov 27, 2013
 
Or is this on a endless laugh track loop?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16752
Nov 27, 2013
 
Memorex wrote:
Or is this on a endless laugh track loop?
Yep, the stoners are on their 8-track tape of life, click, click. Reality comes only when the system chews up that tape.
Spoons

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16753
Nov 28, 2013
 
Lets have more forks and knives, don't forget about spoons.
Down Home

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16754
Nov 28, 2013
 
SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
I have been smoking it and you haven't done a thing about it.I guess you are a liar
Entire

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16755
Nov 28, 2013
 
And if the Walmart workers’ movement comes up at Thanksgiving dinner, here are some shocking facts about the struggles Walmart workers face:

•The average Walmart worker makes $8.81 an hour -- but Walmart could give each of its associates a raise of more than $5, just by stopping stock buybacks.

•Many Walmart workers work less than 40 hours a week and want more work -- but they have no control over their schedules, so it’s almost impossible for them to get a second job. Meanwhile, many Walmart stores are critically understaffed.

•Walmart workers are so poorly paid that many have to rely on public assistance. Each Walmart job can cost taxpayers as much as $5,815 a year, or $1,744,590 for an entire store.
No to prop 19

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16756
Nov 28, 2013
 
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
Look at the current loopholes in the medical marijuana law and it will open your mind a little more regarding prop 19...T
he total lack of follow up by the state centers who gives people the right to hold medical cards. No follow up by the doctors who give their patients in pain the prescription without the patients condition getting any better, Then ad the police who cannot do anything due to the card holders right to grow, carry, drive a motor vehicle, etc....then ad the time and money wasted by so called code enforcement teams when the card holders go beyond their rights and are given light penalties with no follow up to enforce the law. Think of this, When one of these card holders move into your neighborhood, set up grow rooms which totally smells/pollutes the air so bad you cannot go outside or let alone have your children play outside. You decide!!

Who will collect the taxes so others can get paid?

Think of all the current issues with medical marijuana laws!
Alison King

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16757
Nov 28, 2013
 
Happy thanksgiving
Meorex

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16758
Nov 28, 2013
 
Or is this topic on a endless laugh track loop?
spOko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16759
Nov 28, 2013
 
No to prop 19 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the current loopholes in the medical marijuana law and it will open your mind a little more regarding prop 19...T
he total lack of follow up by the state centers who gives people the right to hold medical cards. No follow up by the doctors who give their patients in pain the prescription without the patients condition getting any better, Then ad the police who cannot do anything due to the card holders right to grow, carry, drive a motor vehicle, etc....then ad the time and money wasted by so called code enforcement teams when the card holders go beyond their rights and are given light penalties with no follow up to enforce the law. Think of this, When one of these card holders move into your neighborhood, set up grow rooms which totally smells/pollutes the air so bad you cannot go outside or let alone have your children play outside. You decide!!
Who will collect the taxes so others can get paid?
Think of all the current issues with medical marijuana laws!
Stop whining and stuff your face with turkey ...!
SpokO

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16760
Nov 28, 2013
 
Yes it's on this topic endless laugh track loop?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16762
Nov 29, 2013
 
No to prop 19 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the current loopholes in the medical marijuana law and it will open your mind a little more regarding prop 19...T
he total lack of follow up by the state centers who gives people the right to hold medical cards. No follow up by the doctors who give their patients in pain the prescription without the patients condition getting any better, Then ad the police who cannot do anything due to the card holders right to grow, carry, drive a motor vehicle, etc..
Correction: Being under the influence will still get you a DUI if you get caught driving or you are involved in an auto accident where being under the influence gets you a contributory negligence charge and puts the blame BACK on you. Don't believe everything you overhear down at the head shop. Consider the source.
Nozzle

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16763
Nov 29, 2013
 
This is most likely another Glendora, California city managers office Fleets enema commercial.
dood guy man

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16764
Dec 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Wtf wat kinda shit iz this. Juz legalize Da shit its 2013, we gat Hannah Montana twerkin, a black president, shiiiit, hairkuts cost 20 beans and dats w/o tip. Weed iz hardly an issue, lets get to Da real issues like how young iz too young to masturbate, and how often?? Will 1 go blind if he or she masturb8s excessively, or too vigorously like beatin off mega fast?? Don't let big business and big corporations blind you, do it urslef and masturbate with passion my fellow bipedials.
Better times

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16766
Dec 4, 2013
 
I do believe the phrase is; A Dee Doo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Modesto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Modesto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Modesto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Modesto
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••