California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Magistic

La Puente, CA

#14274 Dec 31, 2012
L. Graham that little perp from the South has done nothing but stir up trouble, must be his flapping big mouth again.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14275 Dec 31, 2012
Magistic wrote:
L. Graham that little perp from the South has done nothing but stir up trouble, must be his flapping big mouth again.
More tripe eh?
BlanksAlot

La Puente, CA

#14276 Dec 31, 2012
This will be the first time in the USA history that Republicans and Tea Party member's hacked the Federal govt deliberately triggered a recession.

Nice math.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#14277 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gullible Obamabots again, I see.
Yes indeed. Andy and the Big Dope love Barry! He was their dope dealer in college. The cheap Durango ditch weed. Tijuana trench toke. Wouldn't get a fly high.

Now Barry's the top narc.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14278 Dec 31, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed. Andy and the Big Dope love Barry! He was their dope dealer in college. The cheap Durango ditch weed. Tijuana trench toke. Wouldn't get a fly high.
Now Barry's the top narc.
In california with a democratic senator Babara boxer they even made a proposal to legalize marijuana. Remember when barry met larry too?
Happy New Year

Santa Cruz, CA

#14279 Dec 31, 2012
I'm more partial to gazpacho myself.
But while some people celebrate foreign cultures as a way to ring in the new year, others stick with the same useless diet of refined sugars and saturated fat (think- breast milk for grown ups.)
Usually you can see these gas bags a mile off, and to imagine! They are not likely to share with Baby New Year.
Prilosec anyone?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14280 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year wrote:
I'm more partial to gazpacho myself.
But while some people celebrate foreign cultures as a way to ring in the new year, others stick with the same useless diet of refined sugars and saturated fat (think- breast milk for grown ups.)
Usually you can see these gas bags a mile off, and to imagine! They are not likely to share with Baby New Year.
Prilosec anyone?
The libs probably want to legalize drugs.
Happy New Year

Santa Cruz, CA

#14281 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The libs probably want to legalize drugs.
It's that or criminalize thought- oh wait..... nevermind.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14282 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that or criminalize thought- oh wait..... nevermind.
Nothing wrong with criminalizing what is dangerous and what is wrong for businesses to do.
MoRankings

Covina, CA

#14283 Dec 31, 2012
The season is open, failure to buy your hunting tags will only annoye the warden.
portugal

United States

#14285 Dec 31, 2012
The libs probably want to legalize drugsroid rage .sausage and eggs your just a dumb redneck policy PR smart .I bet your ancestors were Germans NAzi or slave owners .you all look the same in the history books or family stub.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14286 Dec 31, 2012
portugal wrote:
The libs probably want to legalize drugsroid rage .sausage and eggs your just a dumb redneck policy PR smart .I bet your ancestors were Germans NAzi or slave owners .you all look the same in the history books or family stub.
Can you even spell?
SkeetBall

Covina, CA

#14287 Dec 31, 2012
Why worry as the Republicans and Tea Party HillBilly Baggers say!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14288 Dec 31, 2012
We are winning!
portugal

United States

#14289 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you even spell?
your not worth my effort YouTube are ruining a good sight I can't wait untilled the Sherman block generations retire and die with there sins California don't settle straight recreational use
SkeetBall

Covina, CA

#14291 Dec 31, 2012
Only gets better with time with the Republican and Tea Party liars
stevenrogers

South Jordan, UT

#14294 Jan 2, 2013
Thanks for the info. I don't know the first, second, or third thing about colloidal silver uses so I'm going to tell you to click the link to find out more.

http://www.rockymountaincolloids.com/content/...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14295 Jan 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
In california with a democratic senator Babara boxer they even made a proposal to legalize marijuana. Remember when barry met larry too?
you must be talking about the subject of this thread....

that bill was badly written and repealed basic decriminalization for 18 to 21 year olds

thus it was defeated....

prohibition makes the market what it is.....

and that attracts lots of people to grow....
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14296 Jan 3, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be talking about the subject of this thread....
that bill was badly written and repealed basic decriminalization for 18 to 21 year olds
thus it was defeated....
prohibition makes the market what it is.....
and that attracts lots of people to grow....
Not necessarily. Kids take drugs that are legal like tabaco because they think they are being "grown up". If we take away this "grown up" stigman from it, maybe less teens will try it and bother with it.
Reject Beck

Covina, CA

#14297 Jan 3, 2013
Glenn Beck (recovering drug addict) tried to buy Current TV but was 'rejected' by wiser people then himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modesto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defamation charges in effect 13 hr Your Service Prov... 4
News Alleged Fake Cop Speaks from Jail (Aug '07) Jun 25 Your Service Prov... 67
bobby fernandez for mayor (Apr '10) Jun 22 Horrible 2
Review: Modesto Vacuum & Sewing Ctr (Jun '10) Jun 18 Sew crazy 3
Hey Gerald R. Creager ... Jun 14 Your Service Prov... 3
Whats going on at Savemart?? (Aug '09) Jun 8 Bill gTes 38
News California drastically reduced its prison popul... Jun 8 Your Service Prov... 1

Modesto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Modesto Mortgages