Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc

Posted in the Modesto Forum

Albert T

Stockton, CA

#4 Aug 9, 2010
My wife and I drove by last month at the Mitchell road location; saw a very luxurious 08 Denali truck and decided to stop in. We had no intention to purchase, but after meeting with the owner in person Mr. Ron Roberts was more than willing to work with us. We settled on a magnificent deal (price that was extremely wonderful) arranged for the vehicle to be delivered at my residence because my wife could not drive the truck,(at the time due to a sprained ankle). I must say Mr. Roberts was very professional, courteous and obviously an intelligent man. The entire process merely took approximately 1 hour; we were simply amazed with the etiquette and persona that Mr. Roberts displayed towards us. For this I am more than satisfied on our purchase and definitely will be purchasing our next vehicles for our daughters at 5 Star! Thank you, Mr. Ron Roberts
Timothy L

Stockton, CA

#5 Sep 11, 2010
i actually drove 2 hours! to see what 5 Star could do for me, i wanted a new body avalanche - unfortunately I could not qualify based on what the salesman told me, he made a call and Mr. Roberts showed up made a few calls and got me approved! i was amazed, simply unbelievable! now i am driving my avalanche and am so thankful.... thank you so much Roni! i.ll see you soon, my brother wants me to bring him and make him happy too!
mark

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2010
I know Ronnie personally he is a great man always willing to help others his been a role model to me I have bought 10 cars off him in 10 years that we had been friends great cars the best dealer in town no one can beat his prizes he has the nicest cars in valley great job Ron
Jonathan M

Fresno, CA

#7 Aug 29, 2013
The comments above are full of horse crap! These were placed by Roni Roberts himself. He is a total douche bag and mistreats people and puts them down. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Since: Aug 11

Concord, CA

#8 Aug 30, 2013
Jonathan M wrote:
The comments above are full of horse crap! These were placed by Roni Roberts himself. He is a total douche bag and mistreats people and puts them down. Don't say I didn't warn you.
I almost have to agree with you that those comment are nothing less that a form of product placement. Seems like a reach guys
motownx

Madera, CA

#9 Sep 26, 2014
Jonathan M wrote:
I totally agree with Jonathan. He's a crook and is involved with Andrew Katakis that was arrested for real estate fraud. Somehow Roni Roberts slipped through the cracks when the FBI investigated Katakis. Roni also has a company named We Bid For U that if investigated I'm sure they'll find ties with Katakis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modesto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Review: Charlie's Market Dec 17 hyggbnn 1
Hearing aids (Dec '13) Dec 12 Pavlos Lombardi 4
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
Bodies found in burned car (Sep '11) Nov '14 Ugiftedgirl 36
Modesto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Modesto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Modesto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Modesto