Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,621)

Showing posts 192,401 - 192,420 of200,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dorn

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Where did that come from? Child predators should rot in hell. Duh. You seem to be obsessed with the topic. That is a bit odd.
Child molesters should be castrated!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

localseniormatch wrote:
Life is so lonely .I am a older and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me
back .I also uploaded my hot photos on (..... www.localseniormatch.com .....) under the name of DM1129..Itís the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, seniors, successful people, users over 50.. Please Check it out!Iím serious.
This could be frankie FKing around again.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How ignorant are you? How would
you prove it here??? I had my picture
up,but I got tired of the rude comments!
I don't have to prove anything to u.
I don't care if you believe me or not.
well you sound so much like someone else in here. Why not post your pictuer and name again like you once did.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose your 70's body is better
than mine...ha ha? Are you Jack
LaLane? I thought you died?:(
I don not have a 70's body because I'm not 70. However I do not look, feel or act my age. I have several younger friends several of them are ladies some even younger than 46 some older and extreamly sexy and adventurous some of them are over night guests, no CG, I planned my lifestyle and I have no complaints.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Obviously some idiots think this is a general chat room. It is not. It is a gay-themed discussion thread regarding same sex marriage. But whatever. Some people just have nothing better to do than try to socialize on a gay thread. Sad really...
I tried many time to keep the topic alive but there are too many smart mouth trolls in here, so I just roll with it no pun intended frankie ...
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed,prop 8 is NOT the law even though you stated once you voted for it! LOL,Are you confused deary? You are right though this thread is MOOT and should be taken down so we can move on to the next state that will soon pass a marriage equality bill or do it through popular vote as in Maine and Washington state! How about you stop with the unintelligent bull shyte and move over to a bigot thread where you'll be much happier! I have yet to see you post anything significant or intelligent for that matter on the subject of this thread,like flunky you haven't met a bigot you didn't love!
lol you are biased, you will never consider anyone elses thoughts, argument or comments on SSM , you wear blinders. What you say here is absolutly nill, you may as well just go home.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old man jerk......I will go when I
Feel like it.Go change your depends
and STFU!who the hell are you?
If you don't like my posts,don't read
them.......
well! at least we agree on one thing ...
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said,unintelligent off topic babble,thanks for proving my point bigot! Must be that time of life for you huh? LOL,Don't you have some dishes to wash or a toilet to clean,or some clothes to wash,maybe go service the hubby that is if you don't turn his stomach with that growing rice pouch of a belly you have on yourself? You know your matronly duties? You know you're NO spring chicken at 47 right,in a few short years you'll be even more of a dried up old lady so I wouldn't make such a big deal out of age you hateful old hag! At least quit wasting valuable thread space with your meaningless posts! Still waiting for one post about the subject at hand! YOU are one pathetic ugly minded biotch! YOU are dismissed and a waste of time and space!
Stop with your useless complaining bitch. This thread has obviously changed to a better one and we are having fun with it. Go pound sand and STFU
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, ss couples are only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Maybe one more state will change that reality?
Snicker.
And married and recognized as such in all 50 states on the federal level.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

I like stories like this, it reminds me that not all Christians are hateful ignorant bigots, that it is just a minority that are.

http://www.cnn.com/video/...
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

touchanerve cali wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Phatty Pat's way of acting out (sadly in a public forum) her anger towards her brother.
Now to be fair to Phatco, her bro really is a piece of shite.
Bro,(John) claims to be "Gay" but only when it "suits" him.
"Rumor" has it that Bro and Sis are quite "close" wink wink...
REALLY!! do tell ....
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha......I don't even have a brother!
I think whatever mental health center
that you escaped from is probably
happy..When you were in Foster care
Were you abused? Is that why you
are so bitter you pick random people
off the internet and start sh!t with
them.....Lol,I know I'm not your enemy
Patti and that's all that matters.What
a bunch of old men think about me
Is meh!.....What u think of me is
meaningless.....Good try though!:)
Lay back and lets talk about it, you will feel better. Was it the ice cream man? or before that dreadful time
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
I'm not sure why this thread continues, at this point. Gay folks can legally marry in CA, and every one of those marriages is federally recognized. That's not going to change in the future.
The debate is over in CA. Equality won.
Now it's time to move forward to the next skirmish.
Ok so you infected CA too, wasn't hard to get Jerry's kids Brown to fall for it, hell he swings your way too, like the judge and Newsom too. you gays did have the right players in the right locations I must admit. Now you have even a bigger player in J. Bidens daughter ... lol there goes the rest of the country. If you no longer like the thread then get the FK out and take your stink with you. Oh and STFU
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And married and recognized as such in all 50 states on the federal level.
How does it feel to have to FORCE people to accept you and want you? your cult is pathedic
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you are biased, you will never consider anyone elses thoughts, argument or comments on SSM , you wear blinders. What you say here is absolutly nill, you may as well just go home.
There is NOTHING to consider and YOUR thoughts are mute. You, just like 3 t+ts, are bigoted and only seek to deny others happiness. People being in a SS marriage has NOTHING to do with you or your life. Now STFU, go back to watching TV and leave the kitty alone.POS
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to have to FORCE people to accept you and want you? your cult is pathedic
No one is forcing anyone to accept anyone, they are legally married, that isnít an opinion, that is a fact.

Whether you personally accept them or not is totally meaningless to them. You and my personal acceptance is not important to them, we are not that important.

I donít accept many Christians, that doesnít mean they donít exist, that doesnít mean they cannot marry, my acceptance is not important, just like yours is not important.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't bother me, Bigoted hypocrites using the excuse of Christianity, have been doing it for centuries.
Number 9

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

With them steel wheels a turning and getting down the tracks is a good thing in the morning too!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

http://www.debate.org/debates/Gay-marriage-is...

In Murphy v. Ramsey (1885) the U.S. Supreme Court stated:

"[C]ertainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to rank as one of
the coordinate state of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one MAN and one WOMAN in the holy state of matrimony; the sure
foundation of all that is stable and noble in our civilization; the best guaranty of the reverent morality which is the source of all beneficent progress in social and political improvement."
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING to consider and YOUR thoughts are mute. You, just like 3 t+ts, are bigoted and only seek to deny others happiness. People being in a SS marriage has NOTHING to do with you or your life. Now STFU, go back to watching TV and leave the kitty alone.POS
Aww c'mon mikey you lil homo STFU bigot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 192,401 - 192,420 of200,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Modesto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Modesto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••