Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,151

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197014 Jun 21, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of your imaturity and stupidity.
He was emulating your hero, Jizzy. Who is a perfect example of a moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197015 Jun 21, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't hurt my feelings in the least. You are too insignificant to affect my feelings. And by the way you old fart, "From a SS couple?" is NOT a statement of fact, it's a question. Questions aren't facts you stupid cow. So yes, sowing discord fits.
<quoted text>
Um, I'm not the one that can't distinguish between speaking truth and asking a question idiot. But your concern for my feelings is touching plebe.
He's so insignificant to you that so far you have spewed about 500 angry and barely literate words on him.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#197016 Jun 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Still gay twirling.
-A term paper is judged by the validity of it's content and references, not because it is a 'term paper'.
Please, what information was misused?
-You pretend ignorance again regarding the essence of marriage, first ignoring the qualifying term 'essence' feigning confusion, but then adding it in the very next sentence. Obvious immaturity foolishly attempting to cover the lack of a logical response.
-I've never limited marriage to mating behavior, hence the term 'essence'. In fact, you attempt to hitchhike classic elements of marriage with notable exceptions; Ignoring the anal violence, and the mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Stand a ss couple next to a married couple. Looks silly stupid pretending they are the same, doesn't it.
Information is misused when it is presented as "fact" when it is actually "theory". Just because someone presented a theory about "subject A" doesn't mean that you can write an opinion piece and cite "subject A" as a fact.

Maybe you don't understand the term "essence". Here are a couple of definitions for you. "Essence--The most important ingredient; the crucial element. The inherent, unchanging nature of a thing or class of things."

Most of your response to my comment is unintelligible. I continue to wonder if you have a drinking problem.

In your attempts to be clever or to make your responses seem more intelligent than they actually are, your message gets lost.

And about your final comment where you describe a same-sex couple standing next to a married couple as being "silly stupid" (where in the hell do you come up with these little phrases--preschool?)--that's just insulting.

Just who the heck do you think you are passing judgment on the lives of two people who put their lives together in a relationship?

I can go out right this minute and find umpteen examples of married heterosexual couples who have a shitty basis for their relationship. Then I can compare them to a same-sex couple who have created a responsible, loving, mutually respectful relationship.

You dismiss same-sex relationships. You believe people who are same-sex relationships trying to mimic opposite-sex relationships. We don't give a damn about other people's relationships. As with any other couple, we deal with our own relationships in the exact same way that you deal with yours.

Just because there may be two dicks or two vaginas involved doesn't mean that we don't know how to create lasting, quality relationships.

You continue to hold heterosexual relationship in high esteem, when the VAST majority of them will end in divorce. Domestic violence is rampant in them. Emotional or physical neglect is common. And the basis of many heterosexual relationships is greed or looks or unplanned pregnancy.

You need to take a good, long look at the state of heterosexual relationships before passing judgment on homosexual relationships.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197017 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's so insignificant to you that so far you have spewed about 500 angry and barely literate words on him.
Do you wake up run to the PC, log on and get pizzed every day?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197018 Jun 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
...You need to take a good, long look at the state of heterosexual relationships before passing judgment on homosexual relationships.
You need to take a good, long look at the state of heterosexual relationships before trying to imitate them.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197019 Jun 21, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy is a Mormonist thing, and Mormonism is a religion, and religion is protected by the Constitution, dumb-ass.
Or are we protected from religion?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197020 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wake up run to the PC, log on and get pizzed every day?
Naah, I'm not like you. I don't get my ass handed to me then delete the posts that prove it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197021 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Or are we protected from religion?
We're not protected from censorship and dirty tricks on topix. That's for sure.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197022 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah, I'm not like you. I don't get my ass handed to me then delete the posts that prove it.
What a Maroon, I cant delete a post. Are you on drugs?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197023 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not protected from censorship and dirty tricks on topix. That's for sure.
Censorship on Topix, ROFLMAO
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#197024 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wake up run to the PC, log on and get pizzed every day?
http://andreabolder.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

:)
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#197025 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197026 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Censorship on Topix, ROFLMAO
YUK!YUK!YUK! HAR!HAR!HAR! Ho Ho! So funny.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197027 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>What a Maroon, I cant delete a post. Are you on drugs?
No. Are you?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197028 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! HAR!HAR!HAR! Ho Ho! So funny.
I NO RITE
mipalo

Delano, CA

#197029 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>No. Are you?
Hey Rizzo whats the biggest cock you've ever had in your butt?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197030 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>I NO RITE
Yeah, it is. Proves what a loser you are.

WOO~HOOOO!! Whoop!~Whoop! How would you like your ass served to you today Jiz?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197031 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Are you?
Some times, ain't like the good ole days

http://www.google.com/imgres...

My oldest brother smuggled some back in 68, damn stuff was gooooood
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197032 Jun 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is. Proves what a loser you are.
WOO~HOOOO!! Whoop!~Whoop! How would you like your ass served to you today Jiz?
Gawwwd you are simple. Yes Topix does dump posts. But it ain't the posters doing it moron
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197033 Jun 21, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Gawwwd you are simple. Yes Topix does dump posts. But it ain't the posters doing it moron
I've already proven you a liar. You have no credibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modesto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Charlie's Market Wed hyggbnn 1
Hearing aids (Dec '13) Dec 12 Pavlos Lombardi 4
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
Bodies found in burned car (Sep '11) Nov 25 Ugiftedgirl 36
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Modesto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web