How much can a dog bark?

How much can a dog bark?

Posted in the Modesto Forum

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Day after day I have to hear the sound of a little dog barking which makes the dog behind me bark and then the dog on the other side of me barks.ALL DAY all I hear. You can't say that I must not like dogs because Yes, I do own a dog.I own a Siberian Husky who only barks one time to get my attetion.
Anonoymys

Modesto, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Can't you file a noise complaint?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 30, 2011
Anonoymys wrote:
Can't you file a noise complaint?
Ummm ,yes I could do that but I'm not sure what good it would do. I was told to maybe write a letter and send it to my neighbor.
Anonoymys

Modesto, CA

#4 Dec 30, 2011
allmynz wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm ,yes I could do that but I'm not sure what good it would do. I was told to maybe write a letter and send it to my neighbor.
Civil way of doing it.

I'd advise them to invest in one of those shock collars or the spray ones. Trains dogs not to bark I guess, good luck!
jack

Riverside, CA

#5 Dec 31, 2011
get a decent slingshot, they are just a few bucks at any sporting goods store or walmart.

buy a small box of 3/4" nuts from home depot, walmart, etc.

launch the nuts nearly straight up, in a mortar attack in the daylight, straight at the dog at night if you have the angle.

mean? hardly. mean is the ignorant losers that seem to think you are living there for the sole purpose of listening to their friggin dog barking 24/7. if you happen to hit the dog, oh well. if you happen to break their sliding glass door, windows, or whatnot then double oh well.

people like this will not respond to ordinary social graces, that's why the dog is endlessly barking to begin with. poor dog, sure. no animal deserves to be treated, neglected, like they are doing. but society in the form of the law will not touch it either, don't delude yourself that society actually lives up to its advertisement and really does work. see chapter one, if it did, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

the slingshot trick generally works without getting into the face to face crime crap unless you are professionally helpless. knocking on the idiot's door and getting in their face only works if you can substantially threaten them.

since the particulars are not part of your story, we don't know them. but you do.

i'm an animal lover, and have become a people hater due to the crap that idiots like this pull. no dog barks incessantly if it is even marginally taken care of.

these jerks deserve whatever damage happens to their precious backyard. or front.

jackasses. "oh, really? we didn't notice our dog barking its poor head off at all hours of the day! really, is that uncomfortable for you? who would have imagined?"

yeah, right. screw them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modesto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Investigation Discovery Announces Scott Peterso... 7 hr Anonymous 1
News Modesto Gets the Blues (Jun '09) Apr 14 Klinetimeagain 2
How can a person be punished for false charges ... Apr 13 Klinetimeagain 2
Always makes a good day. Apr 13 Klinetimeagain 2
News Police: Naked intruder fell asleep in couple's bed (Jul '14) Apr 13 brooke 3
Why is modesto so slow drab and not with it? Apr 12 Klinetimeagain 1
Would You Like to Save Money Wine Tasting? Mar 28 howefortunate 1

Modesto Jobs

Personal Finance

Modesto Mortgages