Lawyer: Jail unfair for nude driver

Lawyer: Jail unfair for nude driver

There are 2 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from Sep 7, 2007, titled Lawyer: Jail unfair for nude driver. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

“In the high publicity case, it was not.”

The case of the naked housewife who caused a fatal wreck has gone into its third round of overtime, with Danise McFadden's fourth surrender date coming up Monday. via The Modesto Bee

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

wendy

Firebaugh, CA

#1 Sep 9, 2007
before i could say jail her or not i need to know why the hell she was wrapped up in a blanket naked underneith? that is a wonder of mine what the heck was she in such a hurry for that she couldnt get dressed? was her child in danger was she a victim or was she funning from the wife of the man she was just with or what .. whats the deal here, in the worse case,, if something was wrong with my kid id at least throw a robe or something on. shoot, what was this lady thinking ?? was she on crack or something
sobeida sanchez higuera

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 21, 2013
wendy wrote:
before i could say jail her or not i need to know why the hell she was wrapped up in a blanket naked underneith? that is a wonder of mine what the heck was she in such a hurry for that she couldnt get dressed? was her child in danger was she a victim or was she funning from the wife of the man she was just with or what .. whats the deal here, in the worse case,, if something was wrong with my kid id at least throw a robe or something on. shoot, what was this lady thinking ?? was she on crack or something
iam the daughter of the victim catalino sanchez. her child was not in danger. she clams to have been going though a metal back down. yet she was able to turn around and drive into my dad and killing him. she has never apologized for taking my dad from us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modesto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defamation charges in effect Thu Your Service Prov... 4
News Alleged Fake Cop Speaks from Jail (Aug '07) Jun 25 Your Service Prov... 67
bobby fernandez for mayor (Apr '10) Jun 22 Horrible 2
Review: Modesto Vacuum & Sewing Ctr (Jun '10) Jun 18 Sew crazy 3
Hey Gerald R. Creager ... Jun 14 Your Service Prov... 3
Whats going on at Savemart?? (Aug '09) Jun 8 Bill gTes 38
News California drastically reduced its prison popul... Jun 8 Your Service Prov... 1

Modesto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Modesto Mortgages