Man with signs on Van?

Man with signs on Van?

Posted in the Modesto Forum

Leonard

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Who si the Man with the signs on his van downtown Modesto?

Since: Oct 10

Modesto, CA

#2 Oct 12, 2010
You must be talking about our icon KID GUITAR or the guy that is mad at the courthouse.......
Leonard

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Guy who claims court, judges and detectives reped his children.
Sam

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2010
What do those signs generally say?
Leonard

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2010
His signs are hand written and say the court and a detective have raped his children. He even lists the name of the detective.
bigirl

Fremont, CA

#6 Dec 5, 2010
YOU MUST UNDERSTSAND WHAT HE IS SAYING IS TRUE... THEN YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT HE HAS A HARD TIME TELLING THIS STORY AND STAYING ALIVE ONLY THAT HE HAS STAYED IN THE LIGHT OF THE PEOPLE SO THE SPOOKIE DUDE DONT GET HIM. IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW THE PAIN THIS MAN HAS DELT WITH AND HE IS TALKING RIGHT HE JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW TO SAY IT OVER THE PAIN. I HAVE TALKED WITH HIM AND KNOW HIS PEOPLE AND FOR SURE IT SHOWS THEAT THE FARMERS AND LAW IS OUT OF CONTROL IN MODESTO AND ALL CITYS SURROUND IT. LOTS OF THINGS HAPPEN HERE AND THE CITY PEOPLE ARE BAIT WHO COME THERE WITH THE THOUGHT OF COAST OF LIVING IS WHERE ITS AT. NO DONT DO IT....... STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY FORM THIS HELL DUNG HOLE AS YOU CAN AND DONT HAVE ANY CHILDREN HERE WITH THE PEOPLE ITS ALL BAD. LET ME SAY THEY WILL EAT YOU....AND ALOT MORE.. THAT MAN NEEDS TO HAVE HIS DAY WITH REAL REPORTERS AND TELL HIS STORY BUT HE DONT TRUST PEOPLE OVER THIS TOWN AND HE DONT KNOW NOTHING BUT THIS AND HE WILL DO THIS UNTIL HE IS DEAD TO LET OTHERS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE SPOOKIE DUDE ON TOP.... THEY ARE NOT AT ALL RIGHT HAVE BEEN DOING THIS TO HUNDRES OF PEOPLE IN THIS CITY AND KNOW ONE CAN DO NOTHING OVER THE COVER UPS. THATS WHAT THEY NEED TO LOOK AT IS ALL THE COVER UP FOR THE DEALS THEY MAKE WITH THE PEOPLE. WHO ARE THE PEOPOLE IN MODESTO ONE WOULD ASK. THE WITCHES AND CHURCHES..... DONT GO THERE...
bigirl

Fremont, CA

#7 Dec 5, 2010
HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE HEARD..........SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT MODESTO PLEASE....ITS THE KIDS AND BABYS THAT THEY DO BAD BAD BAD THINGS TOO... AT WITCHING HOUR 3:00 AND LOOK AT THE WICH WEB SITES THE BELEIVER WALKS AWAY WHEN THEY SHOULD BE TWO FEET IN AND KNOWING THERE POWER OF THE FATHER OF GOD. THIS IS BLACK MAGIC IN MODESTO AND IT S THICK...
steve

Stockton, CA

#8 Sep 15, 2011
okay but what is he saying? is he saying that there are paranormal evil forces in Modesto? I have seen the signs and they all run together almost impossible to read. whats his beef? Its said his people but what are those the indians? What did the farmers do? why are they being blamed?
steve

Stockton, CA

#9 Sep 15, 2011
sound like hes just a crazy old man to me from what bigirl is saying? still trying to figure out if it bi-girl or not because if thats the case maybe she should read her bible before talking about being a christian.
tyson

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2011
Seriously steve! i read bigirl,s comment 2 times and she is as confusing as the old man. just a bunch of babble and misspelled words.....hahahaha
Becki

Modesto, CA

#11 Nov 18, 2011
I always thought it had something to do with a Judge that did his family member wrong. I can't read the signs because he makes them all run together. Years ago he was writing about a Judge and how the system raped his child...I think. I really wish an attorney would befriend him and get his story out and defend him for FREE. This could be a case in which justice CAN be served. There must be something to this story for him to feel this strongly about it for this many years.

“http://obbop.wor dpress.com/”

Since: Oct 08

Fight the feds for freedom

#12 Feb 20, 2012
Kid Guitar ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
dEath

Ceres, CA

#13 Feb 20, 2012
yeah, but i think he should try a different method of portraying his feelings. Its probably not very healthy being on the side of the road reaching out to these god forsaken heathens who dont really give a damn, plus the carbon monoxide he must be inhaling always on the side of the road.
man with signs on van is

Modesto, CA

#14 Feb 23, 2012
steve wrote:
okay but what is he saying? is he saying that there are paranormal evil forces in Modesto? I have seen the signs and they all run together almost impossible to read. whats his beef? Its said his people but what are those the indians? What did the farmers do? why are they being blamed?
He is hurt and angry because his daughter and son in law, who is the son of a judge were molesting and abusing his grandaughter , he reported them and his daughter got sentenced but his son in law was set free and he will not stop with his signs until the judges son gets what's coming to him,he wants justice for his grandaughter and he blames the judge and police for allowing the molester to run free.
moonbeme

Merced, CA

#15 Aug 25, 2012
does anyone know this mans name?
b4infestation

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2012
Yeah I always thought this guy was another modesto nut. I have read the writing and all I can make out is that the govt raped his granddaughter. Whatever happened obviously drove this man over the edge. How about putting the case numbr or transscript of court proceedings, obviously this is a wrongful death tragic scenario. My condolences for this broken mans losses. Alot of Innocent people die everyday to bad things such as dui and stray bullets,robberies,etc. He needs real help.

“http://obbop.wor dpress.com/”

Since: Oct 08

Fight the feds for freedom

#17 Aug 31, 2013
Kid Guitar still rocks!!!!!!!!!

He is known across the USA. He even has a fan base in Nebraska and Missouri that I know of and surely other states as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modesto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rescuers discover body in Modesto creek is Dracula Aug 15 sir ran rap 3
News Tip from community helps locate Pennington Coun... Aug 13 billd 1
Arkansas beauty apple Aug 11 Do the k 2
Cold murders Jul 24 Mari 1
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Jul '17 Josie 135
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul '17 Joe paioni 7
State of California charged Jul '17 Your Service Prov... 1

Modesto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Modesto Mortgages