Modesto Red Lobster Robbed at Dinnertime

Alejandro Molina and Zulema Tobar A Modesto restaurant was held up during the dinner hour Tuesday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
brown pride

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2008
what a shame locking up these fine examples of hommies note the name of the felon hommie on his chicas neck...... sweet
Pete

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2008
Boy, real life Bonnie & Clyde".."Bonnie " is a real cutie with those tats....POS

Whatta skank...I hope both of them are locked up for along time..

Too bad there wasn't an armed citizen nearby during the robbery..could have save alot of taxpayer money...Good job MPD
Newsflash

Stockton, CA

#4 Jan 23, 2008
"Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho....if off to prison we go!"
IgEtZmInE

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jan 23, 2008
brown pride wrote:
what a shame locking up these fine examples of hommies note the name of the felon hommie on his chicas neck...... sweet
its "homie" and whats wrong with you people...maybe the needed drugs or alcohol or something important like that....im sure there is a good explanation as to why these idiots robbed a red lobster...
Robespierre

Rio Vista, CA

#6 Jan 23, 2008
brown pride wrote:
Yes, but when did she get her eyebrows done?

“Central Valley Native”

Since: Sep 07

Oakdale, CA

#7 Jan 23, 2008
So when can the Modesto police finally come out and say we have a really big problem with wannabe mexican thugs? Good thing they cut the police services so we could have the Gallo center.
Robespierre

Rio Vista, CA

#8 Jan 23, 2008
Looks like the long claw of the law got 'em.

Sorry, couldn't resist this one.
JimmyZOC

Granite Bay, CA

#9 Jan 23, 2008
Man they look tore up...Yuck
SarahMoon

Sacramento, CA

#10 Jan 23, 2008
Hey! Isn't that Teabag from Prison Break...?
Elizabeth

Citrus Heights, CA

#11 Jan 23, 2008
Dinnertime???? What could have been their logic in that?? First of all no masks, second the resturant was full so they took their chances on off duty cops having dinner. Although Red Lobster wouldn't be the cops bill o' fare, but still..... and everyone in that place saw them. Either they were really hard up for that money AT THAT MOMENT, or just stupid. There is sooooo much more I would like to say but I'm going to sit back and take my chances on someone doing it for me. They deserve evrything that will be thrown at them.

“Don't hate, participate!”

Since: Jan 08

Sacramento

#12 Jan 23, 2008
Oralle mira them two they were meant for each other ese! No they are gonna find new love interests in the pinta!!!

“Where ever u go, there u are”

Since: Nov 07

Sacramento

#13 Jan 23, 2008
Elizabeth wrote:
Dinnertime???? What could have been their logic in that?? First of all no masks, second the resturant was full so they took their chances on off duty cops having dinner. Although Red Lobster wouldn't be the cops bill o' fare, but still..... and everyone in that place saw them. Either they were really hard up for that money AT THAT MOMENT, or just stupid. There is sooooo much more I would like to say but I'm going to sit back and take my chances on someone doing it for me. They deserve evrything that will be thrown at them.
Maybe the girl didn't think anyone would notice her tattoo.
SarahMoon

Sacramento, CA

#14 Jan 23, 2008
Being high makes people reckless, impulsive and stupid...just ask any recovering addict...
PoliticallyCorre ct

Arlington, VA

#15 Jan 23, 2008
Illegal immigrant ghetto a$$ scumbags. Punishment... sterlization and then deportation.
STUPID

Sacramento, CA

#16 Jan 23, 2008
MEXICANS!
JLE

Rancho Cordova, CA

#17 Jan 23, 2008
Can someone please take the Sharpie away from that woman?
Brutus-Citrus Heights

Folsom, CA

#18 Jan 23, 2008
Okay how can I say this nicely about this homie and his chica - this lovely couple was born here in California and didn't sneak over the border because a Mexican who is smart enough to sneak into this country would be smart enough to rob a Red Lobster at dinner time - I will not insult those Mexicans who sneak over the border by comparing these 2 losers to them..
Kathy

Memphis, TN

#19 Jan 23, 2008
Lord, I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley, let alone on a crowded street in broad day light! YUK!!!!!

“Allergic to BS & liberals”

Since: Dec 07

Somewhere in the foothills...

#20 Jan 23, 2008
Nice tattoo...oops, I mean tramp stamp that piece of garbage has on her neck.

Too bad you can't even enjoy dining out without having to worry about some losers robbing the place..what in the world is our society coming to?
Mouser

Rancho Cordova, CA

#21 Jan 23, 2008
Robespierre wrote:
Looks like the long claw of the law got 'em.
Sorry, couldn't resist this one.
I agree. Good one!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modesto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stanislaus county Embezzles hundred of thousand... (Nov '08) 56 min KeS 9
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) 1 hr KeS 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6

Modesto Jobs

Modesto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Modesto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Modesto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]