First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eagles 36

United States

#21 Oct 26, 2012
If the bees field wasn't a standard field...why didnt the cowboys just make them forfeit at the starts game? Why waste everyones time, money,and gas? I remember when mr lopez was banned from the dyfl, and the incident in the nyfl..and what about the st marys players mr lopez had playing last season for varsity? if the cowboys were soo great why video tape the competition? And then share the video worth not only the board members but the parents as well? If mr Lopez and the cowboys didn't like the ravens why have them in the new league this year? If mr Lopez wrote the by-laws for this organization why not abide by them? No organization is perfect but the few rotten apple spoil it all...I knw my children won't play for this league again
Coach

Fowler, CA

#22 Oct 27, 2012
Eagles 36 your a dumb ass.. Cuz mr Lopez was never ever in the dyfl u idiot.. What r u talking about dude!! U don't no shit obviously ... Hella funny now people just making shit up cuz he never ever coached in dyfl ... And st Mary's players? Haha what a dumb ass y would kids that play for st Mary's A PRIVATE school risk getting kicked outta such a good school to play youth football? Fuckn retard I swear u have no clue what ur talking about ... And u don't have to worry about playing in this league again cuz we will be somewhere else next year take ur sorry ass kid and go make up bullshit somewhere else
eagles 36

United States

#23 Oct 27, 2012
Coach...if u want to be disrespectful get at me one on one...realtalk...I wasn't disrespectful...to u or anyone one else on this blog...and if my kid is soo sorry and suck so much why was he asked personally by one of the cowboys staff to come join the cowboys, not one time, not two times but five different times? you obviously have been coaching for a while...and you are one of the reasons why my kid would never play for the cowboys because u are disrespectful...and u are a refection on them(cowboys)...beesmom52 I'm sorry people could not respect ur wishes on this post.
Cowboys supporter

Manteca, CA

#24 Oct 28, 2012
Cowboys coach well said nothing else needs to be proven. People been hating forever that's what haters do!!! We will over come this year and be stonger next year. So all you haters have a nice season with your cheaters and go about your day. We are the Manteca Cowboys you cant bring us down....The difference with us then any other team is were FAMILY!!!!
South Side Dad

Manteca, CA

#25 Oct 30, 2012
Ok "COACH" you just should what kinda coach,role model,mentor,big brother you are by calling someone's kid "SORRY"! Big Gangster talk behind a computer where nobody can see u & wouldn't be surprised if you're the same pervert who asked the girls for a lap dance! About being ghetto that kind of statement only comes from chicken shit racist parents which I seen alot of at the game, about cheating the facts speak for themselves crying & whining is what you do so be it keep on teaching your kids that's how you get ahead in life obviously that's what you're parents taught you I'm sure you're DAD would be proud of how your handling the situation behind the computer. PeeWee football is for the kids was started for the kids will always be for the kids, teaches them life skills they will need growing up, but with parents & coaches like yourself there's no hope for the kids. See u when I see u Coach
Wrong_team

United States

#26 Oct 30, 2012
Lol Coach sounds a lil upset! Truth hurts huh. Maybe you should get your facts straight about your Messiah Eddie, got kicked out of Delta Youth Football league for LIFE! Then created NYFL and was kicked out (not before taking in money for himself hand over fist) just to create another league that nobody wants to be a part of. So the coach messing with the cheerleaders is us "hating" huh. You getter jump off the boat quick cause nobody's going to want the Cowboys in their league where they have to cheat you to hear you or cry after every loss and bully the other teams to see it their way.
Cowboy Grandma

Springfield, MO

#27 Oct 30, 2012
I am going to assume that all persons that have posted their opinions on this site are parents. At the beginning of this rant it was requested that the language stay clean and it has NOT! It would be more impressive if you all stated what you have to say in a way that would be a good example to the kids that are being mentored in this program. These kids will one day be adults and you are the examples that lead them, grow up and behave like adults! This program is for the kids and they are the ones that are paying the high price for the examples being set by the so-called adults running the leagues. Let the kids have fun and fight your adult battles on another field away from the kids and their activities. I have a cheerleader and a football player that have been involved with the Cowboy team for 2+ years and they have loved it up to now. You may think the kids do not know what is happening but when teams ban them due to the adults bad actions the kids figure it out and it hurts them! Please GROW UP and let the kids have their fun!
Anyone who wants to respond to my post please do so with respect and clean language.
Thank you,
Grandma...
Cowboy Grandma

Springfield, MO

#28 Oct 30, 2012
Coach wrote:
Eagles 36 your a dumb ass.. Cuz mr Lopez was never ever in the dyfl u idiot.. What r u talking about dude!! U don't no shit obviously ... Hella funny now people just making shit up cuz he never ever coached in dyfl ... And st Mary's players? Haha what a dumb ass y would kids that play for st Mary's A PRIVATE school risk getting kicked outta such a good school to play youth football? Fuckn retard I swear u have no clue what ur talking about ... And u don't have to worry about playing in this league again cuz we will be somewhere else next year take ur sorry ass kid and go make up bullshit somewhere else
You "call" yourself "Coach, Do you also "call" yourself a "Good Example"? You should wash your mouth out. If you can't stand the heat get out of the conversation. YOU do NOT need to verbally abuse others with your foul words!
Eagles 36

Livermore, CA

#29 Oct 30, 2012
Cowboy Grandma wrote:
I am going to assume that all persons that have posted their opinions on this site are parents. At the beginning of this rant it was requested that the language stay clean and it has NOT! It would be more impressive if you all stated what you have to say in a way that would be a good example to the kids that are being mentored in this program. These kids will one day be adults and you are the examples that lead them, grow up and behave like adults! This program is for the kids and they are the ones that are paying the high price for the examples being set by the so-called adults running the leagues. Let the kids have fun and fight your adult battles on another field away from the kids and their activities. I have a cheerleader and a football player that have been involved with the Cowboy team for 2+ years and they have loved it up to now. You may think the kids do not know what is happening but when teams ban them due to the adults bad actions the kids figure it out and it hurts them! Please GROW UP and let the kids have their fun!
Anyone who wants to respond to my post please do so with respect and clean language.
Thank you,
Grandma...
Well said I agree with u totally
not a coach

Manteca, CA

#30 Oct 31, 2012
I guess that you can't read,or just don't care!!! beemom52 asked do to kids looking at this page,please keep it clean.An ghetto look at how your speaking "we come hella deep"!!!oh im sorry to hear you've been stuck that long with Eddie....Everything is starting to come to light,about Eddie an the cowboys....
not a coach

Manteca, CA

#31 Oct 31, 2012
Cowboy Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>
You "call" yourself "Coach, Do you also "call" yourself a "Good Example"? You should wash your mouth out. If you can't stand the heat get out of the conversation. YOU do NOT need to verbally abuse others with your foul words!
Well this is how they talk to the kids to"the coaches yell an degrade the kids" so i feel sorry for the new league the cowboys are going to next year!!! Dysanorcal League
ex-cowboy

Manteca, CA

#32 Oct 31, 2012
Cowboys supporter wrote:
Cowboys coach well said nothing else needs to be proven. People been hating forever that's what haters do!!! We will over come this year and be stonger next year. So all you haters have a nice season with your cheaters and go about your day. We are the Manteca Cowboys you cant bring us down....The difference with us then any other team is were FAMILY!!!!
A disfunctional family,you should think of getting some help... You say family well "CPS" should be called on The Cowboys!!!!
Soon to be X-Cowboy

San Jose, CA

#33 Nov 13, 2012
All I know is that my family and I have had one of the worst experiences this year with something we love. You couldn't have asked for a worst time with cheerleading, they took everything away from the girls and built a favorites team. Then are girls took a back burner. And now no body will play are football teams, I do not blame them because I am starting to see the truth. How can I respect a man that will take my money but not shake my hand.
Pissed off EX Cowboy

Manteca, CA

#35 Nov 27, 2012
The Cowboys were SUPPOSED to participate in a tournament over the Thanksgiving weekend BUT we were told LAST MINUTE that it had been rescheduled and moved to this weekend. Not only was that a disappointment to the kids, but lots of people made sacrifices to go to the tournament, only to be told that it wasnt going to happen. NOW, after being told the kids would be practicing this week in preparation for this weekend, we were notified that the season is over and to turn in the equipment tonight. EDDIE LOPEZ IS A LIAR WHO ONLY WORRIES ABOUT COVERING HIS ASS! HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE KIDS AND ITS THE KIDS THAT HAVE TO SUFFER FOR HIS ACTIONS! THIS WHOLE MESS IS A CONSEQUENCE OF HIS ACTIONS WITH THE RAVENS THAT HE IS TRYING TO COVER UP!
ex-cowboy

United States

#36 Nov 28, 2012
Soon to be X-Cowboy wrote:
All I know is that my family and I have had one of the worst experiences this year with something we love. You couldn't have asked for a worst time with cheerleading, they took everything away from the girls and built a favorites team. Then are girls took a back burner. And now no body will play are football teams, I do not blame them because I am starting to see the truth. How can I respect a man that will take my money but not shake my hand.
so true,but he will keep hurting our children if we don't stop him"EDDIE"all coaches an team moms back him which is sad!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT THE MONIE THAT'S IT...also please don't firm in your football gear"IRON WILL SAVE OUR KIDDS LIFES" its out dated an shouldn't be used!!!!
ex-cowboy

United States

#37 Nov 28, 2012
Pissed off EX Cowboy wrote:
The Cowboys were SUPPOSED to participate in a tournament over the Thanksgiving weekend BUT we were told LAST MINUTE that it had been rescheduled and moved to this weekend. Not only was that a disappointment to the kids, but lots of people made sacrifices to go to the tournament, only to be told that it wasnt going to happen. NOW, after being told the kids would be practicing this week in preparation for this weekend, we were notified that the season is over and to turn in the equipment tonight. EDDIE LOPEZ IS A LIAR WHO ONLY WORRIES ABOUT COVERING HIS ASS! HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE KIDS AND ITS THE KIDS THAT HAVE TO SUFFER FOR HIS ACTIONS! THIS WHOLE MESS IS A CONSEQUENCE OF HIS ACTIONS WITH THE RAVENS THAT HE IS TRYING TO COVER UP!
First off that superbowl was a fake an I told another parent that this would happen.... State championship was cancelled Hahahehe,because of a janitor I mean rain,wait "EDDIE" Which one is it...your a fraud,,,,, my name is BRIAN BEERMANN this guy wouldn't call me back after I tried more than I should've with an issue I had with my son an a coach talking sh-t to my child they didn't do anything!!!!! He's 12 come to me an told like that "i put that on the town" you won't... I am a father that loves his son an I'm not going to let a female dog hurt him ever"kid friendly".....you got my #.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modesto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$1.8 million mosque rising at Islamic Center in... (Feb '14) 13 hr Muslim from Modes... 25
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) 15 hr Riverbank resident 113
to: janet stoddard Feb 25 xxx 1
The planet you've probably never heard of Feb 20 freethinkradio do... 1
Review: Law Offices Of Ernie Spokes (Dec '13) Feb 19 99 percent 2
Hearing aids (Dec '13) Feb 12 calebhart54 9
Internet (Jul '14) Jan '15 GarrettF 2
Modesto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Modesto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]