Comments
61 - 80 of 98 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25
Frb

Oakdale, CA

#62 Jul 11, 2011
Agent- q2 wrote:
I work for a certain agency, of which can't disclose. The "back 40" FEMA base is located between oakdale and Jamestown. The base can not be seen when traveling on hwy 120. It does exist and is only partially above ground. Look at old records that show underground tunneling for river research. There you will find what you are looking for. Sierra conservation center is a start point.
can you update any upcoming events?
Sarg05

United States

#63 Oct 23, 2011
Well June 2010 has come and gone and I still have my Guns.....FEMA Camp get real People...
NWO

Sacramento, CA

#64 Oct 28, 2011
Sarg05 wrote:
Well June 2010 has come and gone and I still have my Guns.....FEMA Camp get real People...
pfffft fights over huh....lol

Since: Aug 11

United States

#65 Oct 29, 2011
InfoSeeker wrote:
I live VERY close to the ammunitions plant in Riverbank. My father and grandfather both worked there when it was still used for that purpose and my grandfather retired from there. I have heard many loud noises coming from that direction in the middle of the night so loud it shakes my house and will wake us up. I will be keeping a close eye on what is happening there and logging anything unusual. I also have a connection with Norris Industries which is based there so I will attempt to get what info I can and report back.
Residual hauntings
Sonicx

Modesto, CA

#66 Dec 22, 2011
Saw a document dating back to the mid 90's that said there was a facility already built at that time in Oakdale. Have tried Google Earth, to locate, without any luck.
NWO

Sacramento, CA

#67 Feb 11, 2012
Location for FEMA camp in the area past the recycle bussiness across from old Hershey plant has boats and such stored on property.

Since: May 12

Modesto, CA

#68 May 6, 2012
I and a few other individuals are going to hopefully do a more productive research on this matter. We are Oakdalians with the help of some outside force aswell, we will start a slow but thorough process on this, so far nothing in town is really a factor or as to a FEMA camp. i know very close individuals who have worked at the Canary, Con AGRA, or Hunt Wesson, so that is an easy rule out because it is a legitimate Canary, but i digress.......

We are aiming our research more towards the country side of oakdale and will begin to post as the research unravels......
any followers please comment back and we can gain more of a movement on where the actual camp is in oakdale, its current status of operation, how developed it possibly is and where it be in say a year from now development wise.
Shane

United States

#69 Jul 7, 2012
FrB wrote:
Agent speaks of it being around Jamestown
Half underground unable to be seen from the hiway.
. It's Huge just on google maps type willms rd ca it's off willms to your left in back on top before the pond if you ps pond you went to far google map you can fly right over it and you can see a shit load if black plastic cophins to hold at least3to4 of us look for your self over and out praise JESUS GODS son our SAVIOR THE SON IS THE ONLY WAY TO THY FATHER .
Bix Nood

Salida, CA

#70 Oct 17, 2012
dbrants wrote:
The facility for Oakdale is not to house living people. Fema was ordered by President Carter to purchase land across America for Morges, Cemetaries, Gas Chambers, and Concentration camps. However at the time America was in a better postion to feed prisioners. Today the best our country can do is bury the dead in plastic coffins that hold between 4 and five bodies stacked 15 high in the ground. On September 9Th 09 President Obama Ordered the 5th Army to be in charge of Homeland Security NORTHSTAR Command. This force will envolve NATO forces to round up Americans that refuse to disarm and surrender weapons. Currently in our Country there are 100,000 seperate Milita Forces ready for the Revolution in June.
Why would the government go through all the trouble of putting people in plastic coffins? If the government became authoritarian, and started to gas people they would either cremate the bodies, or just use a backhoe, and a bulldozer.

Also Revolution in June? As of this post its October of 2012.

Seriously, I don't think you have anything for fear from a conspiracy theory where the endgame has always been "right around the corner" for more than 50 years.

It's always literally some guy who's all like, "I understands the world far better than those slumberous sheeple, for I've unlocked the clandestine and nefarious secrets of the NWO. The FEMA camps are just around the corner!"

There's no waiting involved, just one absolute claim after another. And when the date passes and nothing happens they simply pretend like they never made the claim in the first place and summarily conjure up another random date from their hindquarters.
ready to go

United States

#71 Oct 29, 2012
Bix Nood wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the government go through all the trouble of putting people in plastic coffins? If the government became authoritarian, and started to gas people they would either cremate the bodies, or just use a backhoe, and a bulldozer.
Also Revolution in June? As of this post its October of 2012.
Seriously, I don't think you have anything for fear from a conspiracy theory where the endgame has always been "right around the corner" for more than 50 years.
It's always literally some guy who's all like, "I understands the world far better than those slumberous sheeple, for I've unlocked the clandestine and nefarious secrets of the NWO. The FEMA camps are just around the corner!"

There's no waiting involved, just one absolute claim after another. And when the date passes and nothing happens they simply pretend like they never made the claim in the first place and summarily conjure up another random date from their hindquarters.
i am so sick of hearing about this shit i have panic attacks and this crap isnt helping... i have been crying everyday thinking about this and wondering how many xannax i need to take to die fast ..thanx for your info it has helped

Since: Aug 11

Los Angeles, CA

#72 Oct 29, 2012
ready to go wrote:
<quoted text>i am so sick of hearing about this shit i have panic attacks and this crap isnt helping... i have been crying everyday thinking about this and wondering how many xannax i need to take to die fast ..thanx for your info it has helped
U live in modesto?
steve williams

Concord, CA

#74 Dec 13, 2012
White power .. Get sum balls lace up thin boots grab the jack Daniels and flamethrower die like you got a par ! Project of the USA and still proud of it , and my nabors
mike williams

Concord, CA

#75 Dec 13, 2012
We all going to die just a matter of how easy u want it . Locked and loaded brother THE OLD WORD ORDERED....
br one

Modesto, CA

#76 Jan 11, 2013
Check out the construction out warnerville rd. Way out there where it crosses the tracks.
LAMBCHOP aka JMESS

Stockton, CA

#77 Jan 16, 2013
ready to go wrote:
<quoted text>
i am so sick of hearing about this shit i have panic attacks and this crap isnt helping... i have been crying everyday thinking about this and wondering how many xannax i need to take to die fast ..thanx for your info it has helped
PLEASE I AM THE MASTER OF ANXITY AND DEPRESSION! Yep giving up that's the anwser! Sick of hearing it then don't read it. Your obviously one of the non-survivors that's it give them one that want. OPEN YOUR EYES! ONLY THE ARMED, PHYSICALLY FIT AND KNOWLADGEABLE WILL SURVIVE. I have no sympothy for you.
Bix Nood

Salida, CA

#78 Jan 21, 2013
br one wrote:
Check out the construction out warnerville rd. Way out there where it crosses the tracks.
What? You mean the huge almond orchards, and the dinky crop duster airport?
Dan000

Concord, CA

#79 Jan 23, 2013
I can tell you it's not the ammo plant on Claus Rd. it's in the open near schools, homes etc.. It's either the prison Sierra Conservation center, off of Byrnes ferry Rd by Hwy 108/120 or out warnerville rd. I used to go out warnerville rd to go target shooting and on the last year they have it all blocked off now.. Once you know it's coming it will be too late. You won't get a chance to fight. They will be at your door dressed like our military tricking you into believing they are here for your safety. Then you are dead or a prisoner. Think about it. 150-200 million Americans armed.. They won't just start a shoot out. They aren't that dumb.
Dan000

Concord, CA

#80 Jan 23, 2013
If you have any indication that you could possibly be their "yellow" list, then most likely you are. Former military such as myself, former peace officers or siblings of, registered gun owners, NRA members, voting records, Facebook, twitter posts, post as this one, its all watched. I'm already watched so I don't give a shit. I will die free. Will you?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#81 Feb 16, 2013
That's unnerving.

But more realistic than not believing its true.

And I agree. By the time we know for sure it'd already be too late.

And just by saying that.... I feel it may already be to that point.
Dwayne

Sunbright, TN

#82 Feb 18, 2013
its coming I believe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modesto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr papersup 15,971
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr spotters 200,620
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr punch tips 7,935
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) Aug 28 Kes 8
Family Aug 27 Baby Girl 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Aug 27 KeS 11
•••
•••
•••

Modesto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••