www_exoticphone_ com

Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2007

I hve bought phones from www.exoticphone.com and for real-deal, exoticphone.com I shop at exoticphone.com . In, 2007, I bought 5 phones from them. Now, i am plannin to buy the new Apple iPhone 8GB (Unlocked) PDA Phone(SIM Free) phone. Few of my friends already bought it from them and they r loving it. Moreover, as I am their returning customer they always give me good deal on prices.
My sister lives in NY and she told me that exoticphone.com has opened a new location in manhattan location, especially over on east broadway between 27 and 28 street. i got my n73 and my dad's phone from there.
Once, i received a phone and then I called their Customer support. They were so helpful and understanding and they send me my mobile missing accessories and they gave me a car charger for free. Thats Great!!!! Don't u think??????
if you need anymore info about them just lemme know...i will be more than happy to help u out
They have tri-band and quad-band phones. and they will giv u a great deal if u go down to new york.
Mike
Xpress-Phones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

We provide the newest high quality phones available. Great quality cheap discount phones delivered to your door. Fast shipping and reliability on ebay and elsewhere has made Xpress-Phones your solution for cell phones. We carry Samsung, LG, Sony-Ericsson, Motorola, Blackberry, and More. We also have T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, and Unlocked phones.
http://www.xpress-phones.com

Since: Dec 09

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

Now a days there are many deals going around because of the Holiday season almost ending and people will shop. I found many useful sites like for www.techomart.com they have lot of sale going on
Benjamin

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

hello i live in uk, i need bulks of iphones coming in everyweek does anyone know where i can get them at wholesale prices? any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mobile Discussions

Search the Mobile Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Monday Inspiration: A haircut and a hot me... 23 hr bonnie 1
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Sun Give me a break 203
How many people in Alabama are racist? (Nov '08) Sun Fla84 168
snooty ass white people (Jan '13) Jul 26 The Black Englishman 14
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Give Him a Brain 84
Dentist in Mobile Offers Free Cosmetic Consulta... (Jun '11) Jul 23 Jane 5
Men have a right and a role in the abortion iss... Jul 23 Dan 3
•••
•••
•••
Mobile Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mobile Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000