hannahs closet family life fellowship
hmmm

Moberly, MO

#21 Aug 3, 2012
im aware of who he is. do you not relize people r charged wit things they didnt do. and amber whats ur full name since u want to throw his name out there like that. everybody who knows him knows hes a good guy and would never hurt a kid.
Tammy

Lees Summit, MO

#22 Aug 4, 2012
Amber once again I disagree with you, but that is to be expected. Everyone has their own opinion. I just wish your's was an educated one! When you learn to speak like a person with an education someone might take you seriously, but until that point it will not happen. I hope you find what you are looking for, if not at FLF than at a church of a different choice. Everyone should have a home church (that wants one-didn't want to offend anyone)to let their children grow up in. But again if you feel this strongly about FLF I hope you don't take advantage of all the free things they offer. Let someone that appreciates FLF come and enjoy the pool parties, cardinals games, SNL, Easter Egg hunts just to name a few. Let yourself sit at home and be miserable.
Careforithers

United States

#26 Aug 10, 2012
Get real wrote:
People always saying others got to help them. If you don't make enough money get a job or get a different job.
i think your the one who needs to get real! Everyone can use help at sometime even you! Our economy is awful, people need to take what ever jobs they are offered, they are hard to come by! Those who have them should be thankful they do! I know highly educated people that have been unemployed for sometime! Sorry to say you sound selfish and arrogant, ss personal as your taking all this I am sure your a member of family life fellowship! Have you never had to swallow your pride or were you born with a silver spoon in your mouth!
Gods Love

Mission, KS

#28 Aug 12, 2012
Please do not let the selfish and the uncaring make you feel bad about needing help. We all have needed help or will in the future....its a matter of time for everyone...and its called life.
There is nothing wrong with accepting help, I just hope that those that do accept help, remember to pass it on and help someone in need someday. Even if it is not monetary, just help an elderly neighbor shovel their walk in the winter or pick up a few groceries for them if they cannot get out of the house.
And for those that have never needed a helping hand, boy, what a blessed life you must lead.
I have been fortunate to usually be the "giver" but I never look down on those I help because I know that I am only able to help others because GOD has provided for me and expects me to pass on my good fortune.
I am not affiliated with FFLF but everyone I have met there is very giving and helpful. But, I am sure that they have rules and can just provide a bit of help to tide people over--but probably cannot do this on a continuous basis. They receive no FEDERAL or State funding so their resources are probably spread pretty thin. If they keep giving to the same people continously, then they cannot help tide over others.
They are doing the best they can. But, atleast they are trying to do something nice for someone else.
They may be church people, but they are still human. So, you might of just caught the one grouchy person that day. It does not mean that they are all like that or even that person might be different on a different day.
You needed help but maybe that grouch needed someone understanding/sympathy that day. They could of just lost a loved one or had something bad happen to THEM.
The street goes both ways..........
Livin Large

Lees Summit, MO

#29 Aug 12, 2012
amber wrote:
CHARLES LEE CARDEN look it up he on there you people are crazy for letting your children go there after me and my husband found out I stopped attending the church and pulled my children out of it yes I do agree the church is helping kids out but I'm upset that a molester is working for them and when the church found out they said oh he's a born again christen no he isn't once a molester always be one I don't care what you guys thank and I will be turning the church in really soon because a molester shouldn't be around kids
Once a dumba#s always a dumba#s sounds like you qualify.
noone

Moberly, MO

#30 Aug 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="iwritemyownnamebymys elf:)"]Doo you realize how dumb you sound when you write like an illiterate dumb ass periods are more than something that comes around once a month
Lol:)[/QUOTE] Where us your question mark,and period?
Compassion

United States

#31 Aug 22, 2012
not too many people have compassion these days and its a shame. FLF does do background checks and they are well aware of Charles cardens background but they also know him very well because he has gone to the church for 16 yrs. He has a wife and three kids and being on the sex offenders list causes them enough grief without people like you Amber getting on here and talking about stuff that you dont know anything about. He was 16 when he was arrested and held in jail without bond for something he didnt do but his family was poor and couldnt afford a lawyer and he had to use a public offender that told him if he didnt plead guilty that he would go to prison for along time and if he did he would get time served and probation which was all a lie and he went to prison and has to live with this over his head for the rest of his life.makes life hard, its hard to get jobs and the kids get hassled at school so why dont you show a little compassion for them if nobodyelse.If he was really a sex offender dont you think that in 22 yrs that he would have been arrested again? most offenders offend again and thats a fact.
Worried about YOUR kids

United States

#33 Aug 24, 2012
Compassion wrote:
not too many people have compassion these days and its a shame. FLF does do background checks and they are well aware of Charles cardens background but they also know him very well because he has gone to the church for 16 yrs. He has a wife and three kids and being on the sex offenders list causes them enough grief without people like you Amber getting on here and talking about stuff that you dont know anything about. He was 16 when he was arrested and held in jail without bond for something he didnt do but his family was poor and couldnt afford a lawyer and he had to use a public offender that told him if he didnt plead guilty that he would go to prison for along time and if he did he would get time served and probation which was all a lie and he went to prison and has to live with this over his head for the rest of his life.makes life hard, its hard to get jobs and the kids get hassled at school so why dont you show a little compassion for them if nobodyelse.If he was really a sex offender dont you think that in 22 yrs that he would have been arrested again? most offenders offend again and thats a fact.
Thank you. Well said.
sofa king what

United States

#35 Aug 24, 2012
My two kids go there every sunday and have a blast. they would tell us if something was not right. the church feeds them and they always come home with a treat and a stoy and a lesson about what they learned. Thank you to all who keep the church going. the church is great for kids. we have tried taking them to other places but it never worked. this place is awesome and my kids enjoy it alot. its like they went to chucky chease, but actually learned something.
on another note.. we used to pay for the angel food ministery food and it helped us out alot. and we have taken alot of clothing and dropped it off. im sure it helps alot of people. just because they didnt help you im sorry. you still have internet so you cant be hurting to bad off. times are hard we need all the help we can get. i feel for you, but dont criticize those that are helping others.
joshua

United States

#36 Aug 25, 2012
I'm not saying family life is bad I enjoy what they do for kids specially having the place down town kids need something to do in this town only thing I don't agree on is them having a child molester working for them and he was found guilty of it he's dna was in the young child anybody who does that to a child shouldn't be around kids and if family life doesn't take care of it I will contact some one who will
Patti

Mission, KS

#37 Aug 25, 2012
joshua wrote:
I'm not saying family life is bad I enjoy what they do for kids specially having the place down town kids need something to do in this town only thing I don't agree on is them having a child molester working for them and he was found guilty of it he's dna was in the young child anybody who does that to a child shouldn't be around kids and if family life doesn't take care of it I will contact some one who will
You do know that DNA has not been around forever, don't you? You do realize that people have been convicted because of HUMAN ERROR and lab messups? Don't you?
I doubt that DNA was even an issue in this case.......people were convicted on circumstancial evidence all the time.
lostangel

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Aug 25, 2012
Has anyone else noticed yet that David, Ashley and amber are the same person? Look how they type .. just one long run on of a sentence.
lostangel

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Aug 25, 2012
And Joshua apparently .. why is one person using so many screen names??? Just because u use 20 different names dosnt account for 20 different opinions
compassion

United States

#40 Aug 25, 2012
joshua wrote:
I'm not saying family life is bad I enjoy what they do for kids specially having the place down town kids need something to do in this town only thing I don't agree on is them having a child molester working for them and he was found guilty of it he's dna was in the young child anybody who does that to a child shouldn't be around kids and if family life doesn't take care of it I will contact some one who will
I know the family well and he was arrested either right near the end of 1990 or beginning of 1991 and there was no dna presented as evidence. The child was a cousin of his about 4yrs old and when questioned about who had molested him, he accused 3 others before deciding it was charles that done it. Im sure he wishes there was dna because he would be glad to pay for the testing to clear his name. so why dont you get the facts straight before talking about things you dont really know. I know this for a fact, at one time charles was going to get a lawyer to try to get his record sponged and he needed a copy of the police report and the records dept of the moberly police dept. couldnt find it, it was lost.
joshua

United States

#41 Aug 25, 2012
The child didn't lie about it they have it the child said only one person and it was charles I don't care what you people say charles is a nasty bastard and moberly didn't lose the reports
joshua

United States

#42 Aug 25, 2012
Charles molested his little cousin that is just nasty the department of social services has reports and charles did do the shit I know the family also why would a young child lie the child did not give 3 names so get your fucking story right the child said charles did it and charles admitted to it and they did to do dna and other test to prove it if the young child grand mother was alive she would tell you guys all about it I know the family very well they are good people
Patti

Mission, KS

#43 Aug 25, 2012
joshua wrote:
Charles molested his little cousin that is just nasty the department of social services has reports and charles did do the shit I know the family also why would a young child lie the child did not give 3 names so get your fucking story right the child said charles did it and charles admitted to it and they did to do dna and other test to prove it if the young child grand mother was alive she would tell you guys all about it I know the family very well they are good people
They did not have RELIABLE DNA back then. Besides, DNA was not a factor in this case, they wernt on a Childs word. It has been proven time and time again that some children, some situations (where cops, family members) feed info to the child, the child then repeats the story. Not saying that happened here but I am just saying, alot of times, these situations are not reliable.

The family may believe it happened, because they want to believe the child. However, we do not know the truth and I would bet that if the Police Docments are gone from Moberly Police Dept (NO BIG SUPRISE THERE) then, something may be up...a case no one wants looked into, shoddy Police work, etc.

And" joshua", you should capitalize the first letter of your name and Charles's.....you seem like a dumbass.
family member

United States

#44 Aug 26, 2012
Hello I was told some one started a topix comment about my family member . So I am on here telling you guys to shut the fuck up. I know its true and moberly did to do dna back then you so stupid. Why would a little child lie about it and then the molester told the cops and social services he did it. You guys are just trying to take up for the molester. Charles shouldn't have a job around kids it doesn't matter if he is a born again in the name of god. He still did the crime and he will always be a molester in my book
Angie

United States

#45 Sep 13, 2012
No offense, but if you feel that way why do you care that people are on here badmouthing Charles? And why don't you talk to Charles about it since you're family instead of to people on here who you do not know? Nobody is saying a little child lied, though I doubt you are sincerely a family member, I believe you are the same person who has been arguing that flf is such a bad place... and you just want to try to get the last word in. It is that church's choice to employ him as a volunteer, if you don't like it don't take your kids there. If it was some violation of law, then the randolph county sheriff's dept would not have cleared him to volunteer there.so get over it.
family member wrote:
Hello I was told some one started a topix comment about my family member . So I am on here telling you guys to shut the fuck up. I know its true and moberly did to do dna back then you so stupid. Why would a little child lie about it and then the molester told the cops and social services he did it. You guys are just trying to take up for the molester. Charles shouldn't have a job around kids it doesn't matter if he is a born again in the name of god. He still did the crime and he will always be a molester in my book
deb

United States

#46 Sep 13, 2012
No that person is right look him up on the web site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legal age to move out (Apr '10) 7 min curious 97
old azaleas building in moberly mo 19 hr Justme 9
Rebekah Kennah (Apr '13) Thu Mommy 11
Looking for a good child support lawyer in Mobe... Thu barbie 7
Scandal at Moberly high school Wed madoff sinogog 7
Clowns in mob Wed bozo bondi 9
insanity (Mar '16) Wed wizard of ZOG 6

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moberly Mortgages