old moberly

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jul 13, 2012
Sayitlikeitis wrote:
<quoted text> What do you mean, on Hayes' payroll. I really do not know...why would Hayes'(who I do not like or repect, by the way) pay off a defense attorney? What would be the angle there? Just wondering about the concept?
Greg Mackey said that he paid Gillis to pay Hayes under the table to get him out of his 4th Dwi and probation violation. They'll both get liquored up and say how "cheap" hayes is.
crooked town

United States

#24 Jul 19, 2012
Been in the court room lately. Had a family member in law trouble. Must say I was very impressed with Judge Hayes and the way he treated everyone. I feel that is rulings were very fair and he seemed to really care about the offenders. Now if Fusselman could act like he cares about these young kids.
Moberly is embarssing

Kansas City, MO

#25 Jul 20, 2012
crooked town wrote:
Been in the court room lately. Had a family member in law trouble. Must say I was very impressed with Judge Hayes and the way he treated everyone. I feel that is rulings were very fair and he seemed to really care about the offenders. Now if Fusselman could act like he cares about these young kids.
I heard he got into trouble and is trying to behave now.
crooked town

United States

#26 Jul 20, 2012
Moberly is embarssing wrote:
<quoted text> I heard he got into trouble and is trying to behave now.
Whatever caused it I hope it lasts. People make mistakes and you can do your job without humiliating people. We all make mistakes. And people dealing with an addiction unfortunately are usually there own worst enemy. A little empathy goes a long way.
Kid trouble

Kansas City, MO

#27 Jul 20, 2012
Shanda Bankhead is under investigation too.
crooked town

United States

#28 Jul 21, 2012
Kid trouble wrote:
Shanda Bankhead is under investigation too.
Yeah I heard that. Noticed she's been nicer too. Really don't have much respect for her. She's loud and hateful. She should set a better example for the kids she is supposed to be "helping".
Kid trouble

Kansas City, MO

#29 Jul 21, 2012
You can add bossy and obnoxious! The list goes on, her voice makes me cringe and her looks she gives are annoying! Has a stupid comment for everything. But heard that she made sexual advances to a sister of one of her juveniles. It doesn't surprise me, I had a feeling she liked the ladies. Never known her to have a boyfriend. I'm a male, and she makes my gaydar go off. Think it runs in the family. Her dad is gay, her mom is gay, Chuck her brother was weird and he makes my gaydar go off too. Pretty sure I have seen him make passes at other males, including myself.
crooked town

United States

#30 Jul 21, 2012
Kid trouble wrote:
You can add bossy and obnoxious! The list goes on, her voice makes me cringe and her looks she gives are annoying! Has a stupid comment for everything. But heard that she made sexual advances to a sister of one of her juveniles. It doesn't surprise me, I had a feeling she liked the ladies. Never known her to have a boyfriend. I'm a male, and she makes my gaydar go off. Think it runs in the family. Her dad is gay, her mom is gay, Chuck her brother was weird and he makes my gaydar go off too. Pretty sure I have seen him make passes at other males, including myself.
Seems to me the whole family is screwed up. Glad to not be a part of them. Lol.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#31 Jul 23, 2012
The people who are defending Hayes and Fusselman astound me. They clearly have either never met either of them, or are so deaf and blind that Helen Keller would be like "damn that bitch is disabled".
Both men are interested in their own careers, at the expense of people who go through hard times or make mistakes and commit victimless crimes. Fusselman is also interested in his own ego and in making up for years of mocking, torment and teasing because he was such a tiny little whiny bitch in school. Yeah, years later and he still holds a grudge against anyone who bullied him and uses his position to inflict harm on them and their families. Period.

As for Gillis Leonard, every time I have ever seen him he was pleasant, respectful, and fun to talk to - HOWEVER I am told he is not the guy you want for your lawyer because he is in bed with the rest of the crooks. I don't know how true that is, but from my own experience, I found him to be a nice guy. It may just be that to operate in a county that has as corrupt a law enforcement and judicial system as there is in Randolph that you are either in the bed or out the door. I wouldn't know, because I am a person of morals and will not compromise them for material gain the way our entire city infrastructure does.
Informed Moberly Citizen

United States

#32 Sep 26, 2012
CommonSenseIsASuperpower wrote:
The people who are defending Hayes and Fusselman astound me. They clearly have either never met either of them, or are so deaf and blind that Helen Keller would be like "damn that bitch is disabled".
Both men are interested in their own careers, at the expense of people who go through hard times or make mistakes and commit victimless crimes. Fusselman is also interested in his own ego and in making up for years of mocking, torment and teasing because he was such a tiny little whiny bitch in school. Yeah, years later and he still holds a grudge against anyone who bullied him and uses his position to inflict harm on them and their families. Period.
As for Gillis Leonard, every time I have ever seen him he was pleasant, respectful, and fun to talk to - HOWEVER I am told he is not the guy you want for your lawyer because he is in bed with the rest of the crooks. I don't know how true that is, but from my own experience, I found him to be a nice guy. It may just be that to operate in a county that has as corrupt a law enforcement and judicial system as there is in Randolph that you are either in the bed or out the door. I wouldn't know, because I am a person of morals and will not compromise them for material gain the way our entire city infrastructure does.
You will never ever catch me defending Hayes after what I have learned.
seenithistoryand present

Moberly, MO

#33 Sep 26, 2012
Fusselmen prosecutes to the full extent that he can. He suppports abused woman, that might be his greatest quality in the court room. Hayes is a woman hater, and he talks down to just about everyone I've seen go in front of him criminal or not. Talking down is probably an understaement, he loves to make anyone who is infront of them feel like an idiot so that he can boost his own ego. Similar to Gillis. (unless you have money for him, in that case he still is lazy and would rather not be bothered) He is arrogant and disrespectful. And Gillis.....Are you freaking kidding me. Gillis is about money, that's it. Him and Hayes have a tight running on who is more arrogant and most greedy politician in the system of Randolph county. The county and the people running it are ridiculous. Bring Suter up. Luntsford for crying out loud....... Sheesh
Patti

United States

#34 Sep 27, 2012
Hayes needs to go..........
POWER TO THE PEOPLE

United States

#35 Sep 27, 2012
Patti wrote:
Hayes needs to go..........
I have seen Hayes be a jerk in the courtroom before. Why does he do that? I mean, it seems like it against women. What is his problem?

What a wimp. Fusselman treats women with respect and really tries to stand up for their rights and to help them out.

Hayes is such a snake!
Patti

United States

#36 Oct 5, 2012
POWER TO THE PEOPLE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen Hayes be a jerk in the courtroom before. Why does he do that? I mean, it seems like it against women. What is his problem?
What a wimp. Fusselman treats women with respect and really tries to stand up for their rights and to help them out.
Hayes is such a snake!
Hear anything about the internal investigation? Who investigated?
Patti

United States

#37 Oct 5, 2012
Trurh Hurts wrote:
He treats criminals better than he treated me and my wife. Snyde comments, just a totally rude individual.
He's not burnt out, he was like that his first year BTW.
I would say more but it gets pretty involved. Just vote him out.
I agree.....my Dog would be better than he is
POWER TO THE PEOPLE

United States

#38 Oct 6, 2012
Patti wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.....my Dog would be better than he is
Vote Hayes out !!!!!!!!!!
Lmao

Fulton, MO

#39 Oct 6, 2012
You guys are a bunch of morons, Judge Hayes is running un-opposed, he is not going to be voted out. Sounds like a bunch of haters that have been committing crimes and got caught.
Truth Hurts

United States

#40 Oct 6, 2012
Lmao wrote:
You guys are a bunch of morons, Judge Hayes is running un-opposed, he is not going to be voted out. Sounds like a bunch of haters that have been committing crimes and got caught.
It's called civil court moron. Estates, property disputes, etc...

If he is running un-opposed I'll write in marvin the martian, I like him a LOT more.
Lmao

Fulton, MO

#41 Oct 6, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called civil court moron. Estates, property disputes, etc...
If he is running un-opposed I'll write in marvin the martian, I like him a LOT more.
I wasn't talking about ur situation in particular. And he he running un-opposed not "if" he is. Marvin the Martian can't win anyways, Marvin does have the qualifications to be a judge. You can vote for whoever you wish to dream up, it won't matter.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE

United States

#42 Oct 6, 2012
crooked town wrote:
Read on a post that he is stepping down due to some sort of internal investigation. Is this true?
If Hayes is running unopposed, then people better start making some noise, do a write-in vote but do not check his name on the ballot.

Do not check Hayes name on the BALLOT----show him that he does not have your vote even if he is running unopposed.

Leave it blank but DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM, even if he is the only one on the ballot.

If it shows 200 people vote and he only gets 33 votes,,,,,he may win, but that will send him a message that people do not like his style, that they do not like his behavior.

He just had a complaint against him to the Missouri Judges Commission for not handling his paperwork or his case effeciently and depriving someone of their rights.

I know, I know, people who lose , complain. No morons, Attorney's do not complain on a Judge unless they feel it is necessary to Justice or they risk getting in trouble themselves over a frivilous complaint. Plus, why would someone complain on a Judge that they may have to depend on and go in front of in the future?

Because it is a legitimate complaint and the Commission needs to know about it.

Why do you think our Police Department runs so crooked and they get sued (out of County) because they know Hayes has their back. They know that Hayes will disregard the law and go with the cops, no matter how wrong.
There is no Justice in Randolph County.

THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN RANDOLPH COUNTY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Black Market BBQ (Jan '13) 6 hr friend 39
Karissa Head 16 hr BWG 3
johnny Thomas moving service Sun Just Saying 2
Liz Ashburn (Oct '13) May 20 daddy 52
Moberly Monitor Index (Aug '13) May 20 Read It 46
Dragon Creation Tattoo May 18 Ikr 5
Monitor Index Job May 17 Suggestion 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moberly Mortgages