crooked town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Read on a post that he is stepping down due to some sort of internal investigation. Is this true?
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

I saw that post too. I have seen or nothing more of it. However, I would venture to say that it SHOULD BE TRUE.

That is why I think that the Suter post popped up- to divert attention away from others.

I am unsure if Hayes is the top Judge in the County, who would investigate him but it needs to be done. I used to think that he was one of the good guys and have been very disappointed to find out that he is NOT! I stood up for him when others said he was crooked, because afterall,everyone always says that about Police and Judges.

But in the end, I was so sad to find out that I WAS WRONG and that THEY WERE RIGHT! Hope he is getting investigated and this town gets cleaned up and gets some integrity and honesty forced upon it!

Of course, that won't happen until certain people are forced out. Maybe that is the idea.
crooked town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Sayitlikeitis wrote:
I saw that post too. I have seen or nothing more of it. However, I would venture to say that it SHOULD BE TRUE.
That is why I think that the Suter post popped up- to divert attention away from others.
I am unsure if Hayes is the top Judge in the County, who would investigate him but it needso to be done. I used to think that he was one of the good guys and have been very disappointed to find out that he is NOT! I stood up for him when others said he was crooked, because afterall,everyone always says that about Police and Judges.
But in the end, I was so sad to find out that I WAS WRONG and that THEY WERE RIGHT! Hope he is getting investigated and this town gets cleaned up and gets some integrity and honesty forced upon it!
Of course, that won't happen until certain people are forced out. Maybe that is the idea.
I'm sure if it's true that eventually it will come out. I was in the court room this morning and something is definitely up.
Typical

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Sad. I voted for the chump.
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

crooked town wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure if it's true that eventually it will come out. I was in the court room this morning and something is definitely up.
Any news?
Truth Hurts

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Been before him three times in civil court regarding our disabled child. All I can say is he is an absolute pompus jerk high on power.

Don't vote for him, he needs to be gone!
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Yep, you are right.

I don't think that he started out that way but I have heard some awful stories from people I do believe...I have heard that he humiliates victims ...and yes, people can be in the wrong but still be VICTIMS. They can still have a Judgement against him BUT not be humiliated.

Some said that he does not like women/single Mothers.

Therefore, it seems your "high on power" comment is probably accurate. Its a shame, we should be able to count on our Judges to be impartial and interpret the law impartially. He really just acts like he does not want to be there or do his job. Maybe he is burnt out.....
Trurh Hurts

Chatfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

He treats criminals better than he treated me and my wife. Snyde comments, just a totally rude individual.

He's not burnt out, he was like that his first year BTW.

I would say more but it gets pretty involved. Just vote him out.

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

If you had to deal with all the dirtbags of this county you would do the same judge Hayes is a good judge guess you all want Gillis as the judge what a joke that would be wait it wouldn't matter who the judge was you all would find something to criticize him or her about
U said it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Ok if ur not a con, then why were u before him?
I ain't got a dog in this fight but let's get some more facts, because it sounds like politics?
Trurh Hurts wrote:
He treats criminals better than he treated me and my wife. Snyde comments, just a totally rude individual.
He's not burnt out, he was like that his first year BTW.
I would say more but it gets pretty involved. Just vote him out.
Truth Hurts

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Civil court,

Not gonna give any facts.
These sob's will retalliate, and I'm not putting my family at risk.
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

me in moberly wrote:
If you had to deal with all the dirtbags of this county you would do the same judge Hayes is a good judge guess you all want Gillis as the judge what a joke that would be wait it wouldn't matter who the judge was you all would find something to criticize him or her about

Point taken on the first part.

Second part, I LIKED him, but was just disappointed in how I he treated people. It was downright mean and unnecessary.

Also, know that he did not do all he could for Justice. Seemed to fall victim to politcal crap. I guess I am disappointed and have a right to say so.
crooked town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

me in moberly wrote:
Gillis would be an excellent judge. He treats EVERYONE with respect. Something that Hayes and Fusselman don't seem capable of. I've heard that Fusselman is going to run for judge. Now that would be SCARY.
U said it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Ain't no way! Gillis has been paid lots of money to defend our countys scum, now he wants their vote? We need someone that ain't from moberly to be fair!
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

crooked town wrote:
<quoted text> Gillis would be an excellent judge. He treats EVERYONE with respect. Something that Hayes and Fusselman don't seem capable of. I've heard that Fusselman is going to run for judge. Now that would be SCARY.

Personally, I do not know anything about Gillis in the Courtroom. I am unsure if he could get elected. Fusselman, I know for a fact that he has had to deal with Moberly/Randolph County's corruption...I am sure it killed him at times because, I do think that he is a good guy. He is honest. He has just had to play along with the crooks...if not, he would not be able accomplish anything in the courtroom.

Listen up people--three years ago, I had never dealt with Moberly Politics/courts. EVER.

Three years ago, I would of told you Hayes was a good guy and Fusselman was ok. The weirdest set of circumstances came about (not criminal) and I had to become involved in Randolph County legals.

LET ME TELL YOU---Hayes is awful. Hayes does not uphold the law.

Fusselman did the right thing, tried to protect the right person. Fusselman went above and beyond his job. Fusselman got some heat from..... guess who? Just for doing the right and LEGAL thing. For trying to uphold the law.

Something to think about....if my kid got into trouble and just did something stupid even though they are a good kid....I would want my kid in front of Mike Fusselman. He loves and cares about the kids in our community, the families in our community and he shows it by his involvment.

I have even spoken to (and was suprised about) a single Mom that had 5 kids, lived in public housing. Do you know who helped her keep those kids involved? On the straight and narrow? Mike Fussleman and his wife.

Fusselman cares about our community and puts his money where is mouth is....he has PROVED he cares.

Fusselman has proved the more honest and better man.

**********If you would of told me three years ago that I would be saying this, I would say it would be a cold day in hell. Well here I am, as honest as I can be typing this....I am also checking outside for snow!

Fusselman cares about our community and puts his money where is mouth is....he has PROVED he cares.

Fusselman has proved the more honest and better man.

Something to think about--Fusselman also has to play the game with whomever the current Judge is....I never realized that the whole courtroom is some sort of Politcal battle. If a Judge is a Democrat and Prosecutor a Republican or visa versa,....the Judge can make it so it looks like the Prosecutor is doing a bad job by not letting him submit evidence or by ruling against him.

I had no idea that game was played until I saw if for myself. However, I do not see Fusselman doing that. I think he has had it done to him under Cooksey and Hayes and I just think he wants to put an end to it all!
crooked town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

I totally disagree with the above post. I too have observed Fusselman in court. I have a child who got in trouble and he prosecutes everything to the fullest extent possible. He is not interested in helping just making sure he gets a felony on someones record. Even if it is the first time they have been in trouble. He keeps our courts congested because he prosecutes the smallest infractions. He is not respected by other lawyers and the judges. Except for Hayes. If you or someone you care about gets in trouble you will find out how uncaring he is.
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

crooked town wrote:
I totally disagree with the above post. I too have observed Fusselman in court. I have a child who got in trouble and he prosecutes everything to the fullest extent possible. He is not interested in helping just making sure he gets a felony on someones record. Even if it is the first time they have been in trouble. He keeps our courts congested because he prosecutes the smallest infractions. He is not respected by other lawyers and the judges. Except for Hayes. If you or someone you care about gets in trouble you will find out how uncaring he is.
Mmmmmm....putting a felony on a kids record for something minor is bad. My experience and what I have seen has been different.

I believe what your saying and I hate to hear that. Putting a felonyor a serious charge on a young person's record is serious and should be the last resort.

In my case, he did try to do the right thing, even though others were NOT. So, I have to give him credit. I just do.

However, tip for you, might be a good time to speak to an Attorney about getting Judge Hayes charge overturned and off your child's record. Have the case looked at by someone.
old moberly

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

crooked town wrote:
<quoted text> Gillis would be an excellent judge. He treats EVERYONE with respect. Something that Hayes and Fusselman don't seem capable of. I've heard that Fusselman is going to run for judge. Now that would be SCARY.
Gillis Leonard is the biggest (literally) piece of trash in Randolph county. The fact that he's on Hayes' payroll or pay-off roll is as disgusting as he is. Mr Leonard himself will tell you that, after a few (12 or so) cocktails...right before he drives home for the evening.
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

old moberly wrote:
<quoted text>
Gillis Leonard is the biggest (literally) piece of trash in Randolph county. The fact that he's on Hayes' payroll or pay-off roll is as disgusting as he is. Mr Leonard himself will tell you that, after a few (12 or so) cocktails...right before he drives home for the evening.
What do you mean, on Hayes' payroll. I really do not know...why would Hayes'(who I do not like or repect, by the way) pay off a defense attorney? What would be the angle there? Just wondering about the concept?
United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

old moberly wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense. What would Hayes pay an attorney for? Gillis is a good guy. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of95
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moberly Discussions

Search the Moberly Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr LIBERALS are WORTHLESS 92,174
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 8 hr concerned citizen 12 18,910
Whos the best person to get pics done 10 hr Rocaways 7
Moberly is meth Capitol 11 hr Brianna 3
Why are people so trashy in Moberly? 11 hr sure nuff 9
n. ault meth heads Fri hill 13
Missouri Transit Bus Station - 1977 (Jul '09) Fri Jim Crivello 10
•••
•••
•••
Moberly Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••