Tracey Stodgell

Posted in the Moberly Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
holy diver

Mexico, MO

#1 Dec 9, 2012
This girl helps 3 guys kidnap another girl and does nothing while they assault her except open the deep freeze they stuck and left her in and punch her in the face and she gets probation??? What's wrong with the legal system she needs to go to the slam.
wow

Columbia, MO

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Where did you get this info? What about the men that were involved? Have they been sentenced as well?
what a mess

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Only got out of it by testifying against the other 3.
holy diver

Mexico, MO

#4 Dec 10, 2012
wow wrote:
Where did you get this info? What about the men that were involved? Have they been sentenced as well?
was all over the news in the spring was a manhunt out for her and one of the guys the beginning of march.
Yikes

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I was wondering the same thing! PROBATION?! SERIOUSLY?!! She was a fugitive on the run for several weeks and a prior offender, how the hell did she get off so easy??
my 2cents

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Yikes wrote:
I was wondering the same thing! PROBATION?! SERIOUSLY?!! She was a fugitive on the run for several weeks and a prior offender, how the hell did she get off so easy??
Really? She wrote statements and is going to testify against the other two. You can bet she covered her own ass.
well

Columbia, MO

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Guess that's one way to keep yourself out on the streets doing drugs and being a usless p.o.s. criminal! Way to go Tracey, don't change your lifestyle girlie, I'm sure there is an inmate waiting for a roomy!
what a mess

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2012
She is definitely a piece of shit! Chose drugs and her friends over her own kids. Then snitches on her friends to save her own worthless ass!
this is crazy

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Sure she won't be out long. Trash like that never changes!
mmmm

Columbia, MO

#10 Dec 12, 2012
I don't know the girl and I have thanked my God for that! I do agree with "this is crazy". She'll end up in prison eventually, people who do things like this once will do it again only next time it will be bigger and better. I just pray it won't be a child! I'm tired of seeing that in the news!
wow

Columbia, MO

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Seems that Wright feller is talking as well. Got himself 15 years in prison but he's going to tell his side against Williams, who they are calling the ring leader.
Would be interesting to know what really happened. The "victim" is in prison currently. When she getting out? Anyone know?
this is crazy

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2012
What can be expected out of a bunch of meth heads? They need to all rot in prison together
wowww

United States

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Lock Tracey and crystal up together maybe they'll beat each other to death and save us all $!! Both useless meth heads that don't take care oft their kids...
this is crazy

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2012
wowww wrote:
Lock Tracey and crystal up together maybe they'll beat each other to death and save us all $!! Both useless meth heads that don't take care oft their kids...
yeah that is what they need. Pathetic when you choose drugs over your kids. Their both trash.
unknown

East Saint Louis, IL

#15 Dec 22, 2012
Yikes wrote:
she gets away by being a snitch just like other people in this town i know.... only in moberly can you abuse your husband more than once and get away with it this town because your giving names for drug bust and suppling the MPD you get away with murder this town is soooo messed up!!
Schmuckys_friend

Kansas City, MO

#16 Dec 23, 2012
As a Christian, I truly hope Tracey gets her life together. BUT, her and her family really really really need to quit getting dogs and chaining them to the tree in the front yard without food, water and shelter. The dogs run off and or die and next thing you know there is another one tied up to the same damned tree.

Good luck to you Tracey, but please. No more dogs. I have seen 4 or 5 come and go in 2 years. When you went away for awhile nobody took care of that puppy you had chained out front for weeks.It cried and cried for days and nights on end.

I understand bad luck and hard times but don't understand why in the world you would bring a poor innocent animal into the mix?
schmucky

Mexico, MO

#17 Dec 24, 2012
Schmuckys_friend wrote:
As a Christian, I truly hope Tracey gets her life together. BUT, her and her family really really really need to quit getting dogs and chaining them to the tree in the front yard without food, water and shelter. The dogs run off and or die and next thing you know there is another one tied up to the same damned tree.
Good luck to you Tracey, but please. No more dogs. I have seen 4 or 5 come and go in 2 years. When you went away for awhile nobody took care of that puppy you had chained out front for weeks.It cried and cried for days and nights on end.
I understand bad luck and hard times but don't understand why in the world you would bring a poor innocent animal into the mix?
yeah tracey i had to go swipe that dog in the middle of day light and find a good home for it just to make my friend quit crying! you POS!!!
James Stodgell

Moberly, MO

#18 Jan 14, 2013
I am posting here only to address the idiotic comments made by whoever "schmucky" is, and schmuckys_friend".

I am obviously Tracy's brother. I have nothing to say about what she was accused of or anything said here about her except that this is Moberly, and if you throw stones, don't do it from inside a glass house. Doubt any of the self righteous posts here are made by anyone who has any room to talk. I don't condone her behaviour, but nor do I feel like its particularly exceptional considering this place.

With that said,
I don't know what went on before I came back here to take care of family business but, I have been here since not long after Tracy went to jail, and not ONCE was any dog ever chained outside for more than a couple hours to do his business - but once. We got a puppy for my toddler, the dog attacked him and HAD to be chained outside until we could get him to a shelter. He had food and water the entire time he was outside, which was not weeks - but only two days while we waited for the shelter to have an open cage. Period. I hope you didn't give the stupid thing to anyone with children, genius. It hurt my baby trying to claw food out of his mouth despite never having an empty food and water bowl.

Every single time one of you busybodies called animal control or the police, they came and saw the dogs were indeed fed and watered and taken care of. Other than that puppy there was only ONE dog here - and he was a house dog. He was only outside to do his business, then we brought him back inside. He always had full food and water dishes - IN THE HOUSE. He ran off sometimes to play with neighborhood dogs when I'd open the door to check the mail or whatever, but never bit anyone, was never a problem and always came back, except when some fool called animal control on him just to feel better about their own useless lives by inconveniencing someone else.

So don't run your mouth without knowing what you're talking about. At ANY time if you had concerns about the animals, you obviously knew where the house was and could have knocked on the door and asked me about them yourselves rather than being cowards and calling the police or animal control - or, for that matter, trespassing and stealing. And obviously, since no one in this town can mind their own business, you knew my sister wasn't here, so not wanting to deal with her is no excuse. And if you have a problem with this post, you obviously know where I live for now.

Not that I expect you'll knock. Obviously, some people have no backbone and can only sit and run their mouths on the internet anonymously about situations they know nothing whatsoever about, and people whose lives are not and never will be their business.
duh

United States

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah. Whatever you say bro. Public knows better!
Atheist

United States

#20 Jan 15, 2013
I don't know Tracy but I know her brothers and they're good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obama has FAILED 97,299
Family access hearing 4 hr Hope this helps 2
North Village park.... increasing violence on s... (Jun '13) 11 hr former nurse 103
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 12 hr hahaha 3,194
jacob willhelm and chris whitley a little more ... (Mar '13) 13 hr Stop it haters 9
deangelo brown (Jan '13) 13 hr Stop it haters 31
old azaleas building in moberly mo 13 hr boy 11

Flash Flood Watch for Randolph County was issued at October 01 at 3:02PM CDT

Moberly Dating
Find my Match

Moberly Jobs

Moberly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moberly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moberly

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]